It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Again weird lights in Russia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
We already had weird lights like this in January and been debunked as a rocket launch, but can this also be in this case? Or is it just a hoax? Or something else? Or will it stay "unidentified"?

edit on 28-2-2011 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why can't a Rocket/Missile launch be the case? The object in your video looks very similar to this (even the tail looks similar):

[around the 2:50 mark and onward in the below video, it looks a lot like the object in your video. The tail at the 4:15 mark looks similar to the OP video's tail.]

edit on 2/28/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZaphBot

It does look an awful lot like the mysterious "Wormhole" video that did the rounds sometime ago, and that itself proved to be a rocket launch. If I had money, and was a betting man, I would slide a few quid on this turning out to be the exact same kind of thing.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I didn't say that it can't be a rocket launch.
I just put questionmark to it, can be a rocket launch but also can't... however I think every rocket launchs are official so it shouldn't be impossible to find out if there was a rocket launch in this area and date.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I didn't say that it can't be a rocket launch. I just put question mark to it, can be a rocket launch but also can't...

OK, I understand

...however I think every rocket launchs are official so it shouldn't be impossible to find out if there was a rocket launch in this area and date.

The video in your OP was posted February 27. The rocket launch in the video I posted was February 26th

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah well according to the video it was taken on the 26th, so it is even more realistic that it's the rocket launch.
Thanke for posting the video

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Already posted Link

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Was just discussed yesterday

www.abovetopsecret.com...

3/4's way down...

or

Directly..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its a satellite launch

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I really like this one...
Professional on a tripod right beneath it

Progress M-03M Launch.

You get the awesome effect on Russian rockets because of the multi thruster around the main one... gives you that star pattern and no it's not falling either, even if it looks like it is

edit on 1-3-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

And another vector... I´m really starting to see the pattern here and it worries me.

I guess it´s pretty much confirmed that the ops video shows a rocket. To bad i like wormholes.

new topics

top topics

join