It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked documents show Army's bold plan to acquire 10,000 square miles of Colorado

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I had looked at land out in southern CO years ago. That are of Trinidad, San Luis and Gardner have had unexplained creepy things go on there, like calf mutilations.

Maybe this is an area the gov wants to keep private for some reason other than military practices. [/quot

No kidding? this could get really interesting.
I must get to bed here but I am going to do some "Googling" on the subject and who knows what will pop up.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
interesting read.
in the past years i've spent much time in the death valley area.
on my last trip i was camped out in the panamint valley, right in between death valley and china lake.
over and over again i was buzzed by military jets.
i asked in a small store by an old mining camp what the deal was.
simple answer, the terrain is similar to afg. i do believe there is more to projects like this than just land to train on.
the panamint valley is mostly blm land and leaving the reservation, 'china lake' actually means nothing.
they train wherever they please.
'even out in the area of alamo lake in arizona you can watch the jets doing manuvers and dropping flares all night.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Training terrain, DUMB/alien bases along ley lines, relatively elevated ground for the post pole shift flooding, NWO HQ in Denver.....lots of theories.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
it's 150 miles south of dia.....but i've had enough, taking colorado from us is the last straw...someone get me the dad-gum phone number of whoever the hail it is 's butt that needs kicking over this crap...!

edit on 28-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: Yahushua

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Yes, there is always money for the jets and the bombs isnt there?
This Colorado aquisition has me a liittle spooked though.
First, the denver airport gets rammed through and built at enrmous cost over runs very secretively, and very compartmentalised.
There are buried runways, even buried multi story buildings!
Underneath the airport is a labrynthe of tunnels and machinery that is supposed to be luggage handling automation.
Many resstrricted areas ly down there where no civilians can go.
Thee murals in the main lounge are anything but welcoming and are suggestive of a nazi takeover of the world....wwierd symbolisms and depraaved subjects for airport walls....
The there is rumoured land purchases by famous people to.
Her maj elisabeth 2 bught a large hunk of colorado ive heard.
if one would look into it, i am sure other illuminatti have as well.(bush an her majesty also have bought south american farms too....)
Now the army wants a massechusates size piece too?
maybe the reality is that the PTB know they wont be able to control all the areas, and so have set up nodes around the globe, where there is a group effort to own an area big enough to act as a basis for commanding a larger area later on.
These node ccould be both public and private land because the PTB are interchangeable that way, and will have access to the publis property through being on the inside,
They nestle private properties around the public stuff and after TSHTF they will have mini countries from which to expand.
I do hope they dont eco contaminate the land with their depleted uranium and other wierd polluting weapons and chenicals.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Starnge you mention calf / cow mut's. My family (2 Bros and 1 Sis's families) ranch up there near Kremmling CO (between Winter Park & Steamboat Sprngs) and in 2008, 2009, 2010 and this year they have experienced mutted cattle. No BLM personnel wants to talk about it and they won't even come out and look at the cattle anymore after 2007. The only people who will come out are the news papers but all they ever did was print some sort of UFO/Alien/Mutilated Cattle piece for entertainment purposes. But they are just like you all read about, no blood, precision cuts that appear to hav ebeen cauterized and removal of organs etc. Strangest thing of all, the critters won't even eat the remians, they had to actually bury them all. The coyotes and mountain lions will not eat them.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Humint1
[more

Can you post some pictures of this. I've heard about this stuff but never talked to anyone personally that had actually witnessed this. Tell us more!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

I included the link to the site in the original post, but thats all I have. I'm not in CO but some of my family is. It concerns me because thats where I plan to retire to in 2012. There are maps and other sites on the net avalible for you to check up on this. Perhaps some members here are there and could post some pics????

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
i grew up and spent most my life in colorado (25 years there and recently moved). I think alot of people here might be stretching this abit. first of all those areas of CO are basically alot of nothing. and the military probably likes doing things in CO because outside of a few cities populations are sparse, there are sparsly traveled highways to these general areas and 3/4 of the state is now stoned out of their gord so no body is paying attention and if they are no one would believe them because they are high. - thanks hippies

Also in CO you don't have the environmental challenges of maintaing buildings and staff like you would in say the nevada desert with the heat and the sand and anything you transport over roads coming from the east would have probably gone through CO anyway on its way to nevada or down into AZ.

Although this seems very normal and not conspiracy to me some people are correct about one thing. if a global diaster were to happen denver would be the place to be. not only are the mountains nearly solid granite i remember in highschool our geology teacher telling us not to worry about major earthquakes from surrounding areas etc... because the denver region is sitting on one large shallow plate of uranium, so any violent earth movments would happen under the plate but the plate itself couldn't crack or be lifted etc.. so you can get some shaking but nothing is coming through that plate. and the elevation makes sure you won't drown no matter how bad a flood is (but a ice age event would suck for you).

also keep in mind that the military and colorado have a long history together. airforce academy in co springs, norad in co springs, rock flats in westminster (2 miles from my highschool, they made plutonium triggers for our nukes and is now and environmental diaster site basically). and assuming the internet rumors are somewhat correct some DUMBS in the four corners area of the state.

all in all, no big deal in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by proph17128

all in all, no big deal in my opinion.

Thats what the Indians probably thought also.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join