It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts force pair from home

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Ghosts force pair from home

www.thesun.co.uk

A COUPLE have been forced to move out of their dream Cheshire home because of terrifying GHOSTS.
French musician Jean Marc Mariole and his former model wife Charlotte have been hounded by scary incidents since moving into their Frodham home.

They heard bumps in the night, saw ghostly orbs and even caught spine tingling poltergeists on CCTV — in scenes similar to horror film Paranormal Activity.

They are so scared they have left the comfort of their home and have had to blow £3,000 staying in a nearby hotel.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I know its the Sun which is not the most erudite of our newspapers, but can anyone give an opinion on the video? what are these orbs?

Moths/hoax?

They certainly don't seem media shy

Can anybody work out a way to embed the video?

www.thesun.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-2-2011 by spacedonk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

Let me borrow the "model wife" and the "dreamhome" and I guarantee the ghosts won't make as much noise and debauchery as we do!

Seriously, I volunteer to spend nights, or weeks, or even months in the home offending the ghosts with my own flavor of perversions. I haven't been proven wrong yet. For some reason ghosts don't like being around skeptics, and poltergeists and demons are jealous of people that do their job better than them, LOL!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Funny how someone got the picture of them being terrified
in bed..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I never take photo's or video's of orbs serious..Could be dust,Could be a moth like you said..could be anything.
Good read though.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Oh God, I didn't scroll down....that is NOT a "model wife."

I retract my previous post, and I do not have the cahones to scare away that women, let alone any ghosts!!

Man, I will read all the way to the bottom next time.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I retract my previous post, and I do not have the cahones to scare away that women, let alone any ghosts!!

I was wondering if you caught a glimpse of 'the model' lolol

The ghosts would bugger off due to your endless screams if she pitched up in your bed.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Id love to live in a haunted house myself. And I agree that orbs are just dust. If u get a peice of tissue and keep scrunching it over the camera whilst taking a photo you will get loads of orbs in the photo, so that proves it to me

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CandiceZ
Id love to live in a haunted house myself. And I agree that orbs are just dust. If u get a peice of tissue and keep scrunching it over the camera whilst taking a photo you will get loads of orbs in the photo, so that proves it to me

Yeah, I thought it could be an open window blowing dust/pollen across the room in the video? Same principle I guess.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Goodness, with so much supposed 'activity', you'd think they'd have some better evidence.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
What I find interesting about this is the Sun has actually picked up this story!

Theirs TV shows about ghosts, a fair few supposed videos of ghosts, stories accounts!

Iv never seen a tabloid newspaper show a ghost story, they have slowly been introducing ufo's though

Im a bit sceptical myself about ghosts!

I wonder if the Sun is pushing an agenda with this article!

S&F

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by spacedonk

Let me borrow the "model wife" and the "dreamhome" and I guarantee the ghosts won't make as much noise and debauchery as we do!

I just wanted that quote and this photo in the same post. It made me smile something fierce.

I know beauty fades and we all age. I also know we have to be light hearted and be able to have fun with all of that. I do have to say though that ghosts would be the least of my worries if I were waking next to her. Even with age the whole "former" model thing sounds far reached.

Raist

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RandalFlagg

Iv never seen a tabloid newspaper show a ghost story, they have slowly been introducing ufo's though

Its true the last year there seem to have been weekly stories about UFO's. This does seem like a typical Sun story though, the light heartedness of the piece and the phot in the bed are classic Sun sensationalism and staging.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA! Too late bro, you already had her tide up in your mind. SHE IS YOURS!

Not sure about the story or the picture, looks kinda foolish with them in the bed freaked out lol! Such Failements!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Thanks a lot buddy.

That's what I get for being so quick to try and take advantage of the situation, I didn't even take time to scroll down and look at the second pic. Buyer beware I suppose.

But I am a man of my word, and the audience of ghosts should help, so if she calls, I'm back in!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Now, you see - although you are skeptical of these matters, wouldn't you get pretty angry if you were a ghost in their situation?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Raist

Thanks a lot buddy.

That's what I get for being so quick to try and take advantage of the situation, I didn't even take time to scroll down and look at the second pic. Buyer beware I suppose.

But I am a man of my word, and the audience of ghosts should help, so if she calls, I'm back in!
Yeah,. I was thinking in the back of my mind,..... Really Getreadyalready?
Really?
alrightythen

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33

Now, you see - although you are skeptical of these matters, wouldn't you get pretty angry if you were a ghost in their situation?
Yep,.
I concur,.
Poor ghost

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Funny how someone got the picture of them being terrified
in bed..

Fully dressed too by the look of things ... maybe they just wanted to be ready for a quick exit

Woody

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Yep, I responded, then I saw your post, then I decided to go back and look at the article again and I scrolled down. Ugh.

So, you almost saved me, but I had already opened my big mouth.
==========================================================
Back on topic, would anyone here abandon their dream home to ghosts?

My wife probably wouldn't stick around there at night, but I would just be mad, not scared. I can't imagine what would have to happen to make me abandon the place. I would nail down the dishes and deadbolt all the squeeky doors if I had to, but I would not abandon ship. If they physically removed me from the premise, then I might take them seriously, but I don't think some bumps in the night would do it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join