It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghosts force pair from home

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

OK that is the best chuckle I have had on ATS for some time.

You can have them

Actually the orbs move in a way that indicate insects to me.
Perhaps they should get pest control into their dream Slum instead.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Raist

Thanks a lot buddy.

That's what I get for being so quick to try and take advantage of the situation, I didn't even take time to scroll down and look at the second pic. Buyer beware I suppose.

But I am a man of my word, and the audience of ghosts should help, so if she calls, I'm back in!

No problem, anything to help ATS members

Wow, forget about ghosts if you are still in you are carrying a huge pair.

I would rather take on ghosts

Raist

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
From a females perspective::

If I was to wake up beside either one of them I'd definately take the ghost! hahaha definately not the folks I was expecting to see in the picture!!!

On topic : I wouldn't let a ghost kick me out of my dreamhome until I'd made some money off the dead bugger. Paranormal activity sells these days. I would rent out rooms in the home for the ultimate horror experience (also this way I wouldn't be alone in the house often for traumatic experiences to happen to me), make money, make film and get a mystery van.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
well,. I wouldnt leave,.
They could make a small fortune selling night sleep overs
Silly scared people

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I never take photo's or video's of orbs serious..Could be dust,Could be a moth like you said..could be anything.
Good read though.

Yep, I've seen a lot of images where people declare supernatural orbs are floating about.

In the thousands of photos I've taken over the years, the ONLY time I ended up with orbs in the image was taking photos outside in a very light drizzle with a cheap digital camera. The miniscule, almost invisible water droplets reflected the flash back into the lens.

It was really spooky looking, to be sure, but if I were to take the same photos with my SLR, nary an orb would be found.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

What if upon awaking you found yourself on your bed, and your bed was in your(haunted house's) front-yard?
Or soon as you put your traveling case down, it flew out and spilled the contents all over the road?

I agree most ghost stories are bunk, and probably this one is as well. But some are real, and once in a while a real crazy one comes up. The above was actually happening at a place in my country. My father is a priest and he was called to take care of it, he couldn't believe this was real until he went and saw it.

Too bad I didn't know of you at the time, could have saved my dad all the rituals and stuff.

I will remember you should we get another of the same.

Also just wanted to say we did go to see many haunted houses that were in the local media, or "talk of the town" and in most of them there was nothing, a handful had something but would not bother most people, only a handful had something that someone may need to be afraid of.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedonk

These people were scared out of their homes by dust illuminated by an infrared light. Nice!

Where's the vid of the levitating sheets and actual scary stuff, is what I want to know. I fully believe in ghosts, but I think these people are publicity whores.
edit on 2/28/2011 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

I would love to see one that is for real. It isn't that I don't believe in spirits, it is just like you say, all stories that I have ever seen fade away at the first sign of skepticism. I also believe my will and spirit are stronger than any ghosts (maybe like your father), so while I may be startled, I wouldn't be afraid. I have been to many haunted houses, and so far I haven't seen anything I couldn't explain, or anything that didn't go away upon request.

I don't think the flying suitcase would scare me, but if my entire bed got moved to the front lawn, I would definitely start taking it a little more seriously, LOL!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join