It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this normal???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
just having a browse over

USGS
keeping my eyes fixated on the earthquake swarm in arkansas (which just recently ahd a 4.7 btw). then i remembered another site and thought i'd have a look at

world emergency alert page

and as i opened it up, i was shocked to see noth america literally covered with little plane symbols. after a little look i discovered all but a couple had happened between the 26-27th febuary.
is this normal??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
yes its normal. you can check them all at the faa website. its every little aviation incident thats happened in the last couple of weeks. they splash them all on the page at once when it refreshes.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
These are incidents and NOT accidents. Seems pretty normal to me.

I would be more worried if they would involve airliners instead of Uncle Joe that takes out the old piper.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ah,m thanks for clearing it up. I thought something major had happened. XD

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
no prob. hopefully this thread dies before it blows up like the other dozen or so about this exact same thing happening.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I just checked that out! It says they are all A-10 Thunderbolt aircraft as well. Strange indeed.
it's spread out across the country.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
god here we go. the always say a-10 thunderbolt b/c its first alphabetically in the faa's database of planes and the RSOE site just puts a blanket info sheet up for all FAA incidents. NOTHING UNUSUAL

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Nuf said about the airplane symbols, but Great Site! Have a browse at some of the incidents.

Iran is removing fuel rods from its brand new nuke plant without saying why. Speculation is that a computer worm specifically targeting that plant may have caused catatastrophic damage, permanently shutting it down before it ever got started. Or it could be a minor incident.

A Russian billionair oligarch may have been poisoned with polonium 210in England.

Big oil spill in Norway.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!
HURRY DRINK YOUR PUNCH AND YOU WILL BE TRANSPORTED TO THE ELENIN COMET!!!
lol jk.
i love the tone of your post lol

top topics

join