It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red orb in Becket Ma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was camping with my son, on our property, in Becket Mass when I noticed this red orb.It was a clear moonlit night and the sucker was a good size. My son looked through the bino`s and said it was silver with a red glow around it. At first I thought it was a ballon but it was perfectly round and it wasnt cycling the flame. This is the 2nd time I`ve seen a UFO while camping, the first was a black triangle about 10 year ago. Yes, I like camping. Just putting it out there.

www.youtube.com...

Bill
edit on 27-2-2011 by Camperguy because: bad link

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hard to say. I've embedded below. Didn't I see more 'red orbs' at the bottom of the screen for a sec?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
My land over looks a lake, its a reflection off the water.

Bill

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hi
Im also from Massachusetts.I live in Fitchburg. I have seen these. Thank God you made this thread.
I just bought a telescope to look through to investigate it further.
They are definitely not planes.
I think they might be Fifth dimensional beings.

VERY COOL THOUGH.
Usually on a nice clear night you can see them.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thx for the video, I like the authenticity of it, father and son out camping...the dialogue doesn't seem staged, which doesn't suggest any video editing program was used, and you both seem like genuine down to earth honest peeps. S+F

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Tuesdays supposed to be clear so i will have my camera ready.
This is so exciting! Im so glad someone else in MA is seeing this.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Great catch! thanks for the video Ive seen a few of those last summer around my place i have no idea what they are the ones i saw weren't that close but moved the same way thanks for the video
S&F

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzscapez
Hi
Im also from Massachusetts.I live in Fitchburg. I have seen these. Thank God you made this thread.
I just bought a telescope to look through to investigate it further.
They are definitely not planes.
I think they might be Fifth dimensional beings.

VERY COOL THOUGH.
Usually on a nice clear night you can see them.

I love that enthusiasm. I watched a YouTube video last night that discusses anomalies on the moon and I thought, why don't I just get a telescope to investigate myself.

Camperguy, why don't you borrow some night vision goggles? If they make their appearance there on a regular basis, maybe you can get a better idea of what is going on.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
That's so funny you posted this! Friday night I was looking out the window with my little guy, cause I saw a big light that turned out to be an airplane. But I also saw a red/orange light way up in the sky, when it got to where I couldn't see it anymore, I went to the front door, and saw it as it went on its way. BUT, then it got dimmer and dimmer and disappeared.
I came on ATS to see if there was anything on the subject, satellites, etc, and just chalked it off as that.
What was strange was the reddy/orangeness of it. I've never seen a red/orange satellite before
I don't have anything that would record that in any discernible quality, otherwise I would have.
Oh, and I went to the ISS website, and it shows that it would have passed over us not too long before I saw the light, but probably 20 mins earlier or something. (anyone know how accurate that is?)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Orbs can be a lot of things, gasses or even light bugs flocking together. I also believe that some simply cannot be explained. Interesting story OP, appreciate you sharing it.

I too along with a buddy saw something odd one day. It was a warm twilight evening in the south. We were heading back to my friends car after a long day of off road mountain biking. I've always been into the super natural, but never really seen anything first hand. (This has changed since then!)

Anyways, we were on our way back from mountain biking when we came across an old cemetery to the left of us. This is as old as the civil war, hasn't been used since the 40's or early 50's. My cousins used to live there so I knew the area. What I saw "hovering" above a grave, in front of the tomb stone sent both a slight fright down my spine as well as a longing curiosity. I asked my friend if he could see it, for some reason his face was white, in a split second I was asking him to join me to go take a closer look when he said, "No, I'm leaving" and biked away. That's when fright took a hold of me, and I joined him.

But til this day, I remember it like it was yesterday. It happened in either late '99 or early '00. It was a mixture of green/yellow color and it appeared to be a perfect orb.

Could it have been escaping gas? I guess, but these graves were likely disintegrated due to old age. So I doubt there'd be much there causing it. Then again, I'm no geologist or anything like that. But I know what I saw.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chipkin9
Thx for the video, I like the authenticity of it, father and son out camping...the dialogue doesn't seem staged, which doesn't suggest any video editing program was used, and you both seem like genuine down to earth honest peeps. S+F

Thanks. I have the original on my computer its a pretty big file, it was taken with a Canon Powershot A590 camera. I will gladly share it with anyone who wants to investigate it farther. MPEG quality is kind of low but I was happy to have the camara handy.It was definatly one of those father son moments

Bill

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm in Boston...awesome that you caught that on video

When was this and send it my way

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
I'm in Boston...awesome that you caught that on video

When was this and send it my way

Looks like it was Saturday night september 5th 2009, 7:30pm

Its a 43mb file, how do I send it. My email only does 25mb?

Bill

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Camperguy

hehe, I meant send the red orb my way

Also, you said a black triangle about 10 years ago...do you remember the year exactly?
edit on 28-2-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Early 90`s in Feb, it was cold as hell. It could have been 1992, in Tolland mass on the Tenessee pipeline.

Bill

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

I saw something in 97, I'm not sure if it was a triangle or delta or boomerang shaped but it was broad daylight and I only caught the edge of it. It was dark black, like way outta place black thin and flat and huge...just wondering if was the same timeframe, doesn't sound like it though. I'm very sleepy sorry for my poor writing lol.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Just realized I said 10 years ago, it was almost 20,lol. Well it seems the black triangle craft is ours
people are saying its a TR3B not a ufo. Being in the Airforce I was pretty shocked to hear that we have mastered anti gravity flight for over 40 years (earlist black triangle sightings i read about). Needless to say....I want my flying car
I knew about the F117 before most people its hard to imagine they could hide this for so long.

Bill

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ugh..this weather blows!!!!!
Haven't seen the moon in like 4 days

I really want to use my telescope to find out what the heck these things are.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

People say that but like everything else, there's no proof lol. Many people in the Airforce say it's not theirs and there's no such thing as a TR-3B so who knows...anyway, I don't want to derail your thread...I'd be happy to talk about in private messages if you're interested though.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I was in the North West corner of Conn. last night about 10 miles from the Mass. border. I was in a dark area (commuter lot) with very little residual light from other source. I was waiting for a friend getting dropped off from a bus trip around 10-11 PM and saw a bright orange glow in the North East sky. Wonder if this is the same source as seen by the OP. I thought it was a planet because it was so large and bright. Not sure what planets are seen this time of year in that area of the sky but it sure was interesting. This did not move in the 30 minutes I watched it either! Several others waiting there with me saw the same thing and thought it was the planet Mars!

Zindo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join