It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disclosure Made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Understood this was certainly not one of my best posts but not my worse...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If this is considered necro-posting, please correct me.

I feel like disclosure has been going on for about the past 40 years or so. While it became a popular topic in movies and booksto discuss UFOs and extra-terrestrials, I think it was also planned by the powers that be. What a gentle way to get the notion of other life in the Universe into the collective conscious of the world. I think all the sci-fi, as well as the documentaries, are a way of softening the blow to the fragile psyche of the human race when true disclosure actually occurs.

Even with all the priming that's been going on, I think some groups on the planet will still be unable to accept their new reality. Even for open-minded folks like ourselves, it's still going to be a shock the day a series of huge ships hovers over major metropolitan areas on the day of contact. However, I think that with all the info that we've assimilated into our collective unconscious, we stand a good chance of being able to come to terms with how the world would shift in paradigm on the day of disclosure and the days after that.

<< 1   >>

join