It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OFFICIAL BTS “Who’s the HOT CHICK in this commercial?” thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I figured it was about time we used the combined investigative powers of the people here at ATS for something good and useful for a change. Instead of digging up the truth behind some fuzzy UFO video or getting to the real story behind chemtrails, we need to put our talents toward learning the secrets behind one of the most nagging questions in existence:

Who’s the HOT CHICK in this commercial?

It’s happened to all of us; we’re sitting back in front of the TV and then on comes a commercial with some absolutely fabulous looking hot babe in that makes you sit up and pay attention, even though we have no intention of buying what they’re selling.

I remember sitting at the bar and when this commercial would come on, all conversation would cease while all the men stared lustfully.

Something tells me none of the guys at the bar ran out to buy Glintz though.

That actress was Rebecca Gayheart BTW.

I’m sure we’ve all seen some chick on a commercial somewhere and wanted to learn more about her; What’s her name?, is she single?, has she appeared in any movies?, and of course; are there any nude pics of her online? (Don’t pretend you’ve never done it, we all have
)

I figured there’s no better way to find the answer to this nagging question than to post it here and let the members do their magic.

I figured I’d get this thread started with a few I’ve looked up recently:

First is that awesome hot chick from the T-Mobile 4G commercials:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/56a6ea3d7a09.jpg[/atsimg]

It took a little digging but I finally came up with Carly Foulkes. She’s another one of those
Canadians who snuck across the border to steal jobs from us hard working Americans.

The next is the chick who shows up in loads of commercials and even more infomercials. I first noticed her in a commercial for KY warming lubricant a few years ago and just learned who she was recently.

Her name is Erica Shaffer and surprisingly, she was born in the same year I was. She’s 40 years old and she still looks awesome (I wish she could teach my wife some of her tricks). If you want to see the KY commercial that caught my eye, it’s not on You Tube but you can watch it at the 4:35 mark on her Comedy promo video.

If you see a commercial with some awesome looking hot chick and want to learn more about her, post your inquiry here and we’ll get right on it.

edit on 2/26/11 by FortAnthem because: This thread needed some dancing bananas:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hmm, well in the first clip, I think you mean this chick?

not sure, it's some osrt of parrot however.

8]

Oh and as for the second chick, man she can sneak into my borders ANYTIME!!!

8]~~~~~

edit on 26/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That is hilarious!!!!!

edit on 27/2/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I got bored again and decided to look up this chick from the Colgate commercial:

Yeah, there's something about a girl with a really clean mouth that just stirs up my juices...

(sits drooling for about five minutes)

Anyway, it didn't take long for me to find this one; her name is Megahn Perry . It looks like she's done a few B horror movies and her pics section only has just that one.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/584b65f5f590.jpg[/atsimg]
An image search turned up this stuff but nothing dirty, not even any bikini shots.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

My example actually comes from one of the most annoying commercials I've ever seem, they used to play it constantly on Hulu a few years ago.

I have no idea who this lady is...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efdfb9107bab.jpg[/atsimg]

but she's adorable.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Too easy, that one is Dena Cali
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7a02d019e09.jpg[/atsimg]

According to IMBd

22 year old multi-racial (she's black, Swedish, and Chinese) Dena, as in Pasadena, Cali is just a hot minute away from having all aspects of the game on lock. Modeled for numerous high-end fashion labels and made her acting debut in "Foolish" co-starring Master P and Eddie Griffin. Dena Cali is most notably known as a sultry rap artist with a self-titled debut album on the ES3 Entertainment label.

IMBd

She's even been in a couple of movies.
edit on 4/27/11 by FortAnthem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I got bored again so I decided to look up the hot chick from this commercial.

Something about that chick just makes my mouth water!

Unfortunately, this one doesn't have a happy ending; the hot chick ended up as a Boston Carver Sandwich, actually enough sandwiches to feed a whole family.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/63b309f224f1.jpg[/atsimg]

Although, on the bright side, I heard she was delicious.

edit on 5/5/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The woman with the red hair drives me wild. She makes me want to buy Always and I'm a guy.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

My sources tell me that is Amanda Booth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/97b759d8dbd9.jpg[/atsimg]

Obviously, that was a red whig she was wearing in the commercial. An image search turned up mostly topless pics, so I'll leave it up to you to look that up. (Don't want to violate T&Cs you know.
)

Here is her IMDb page for you to see what movies she's been in.
edit on 5/6/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
My turn My turn!!!!

This chick in this bloody comercial is gorgious... I've already looked up her name before, but i forgot it.

Watch for the blond....

Pardon me while i pick up my tongue from the floor....ahem

Daaaamn shes fine!!

Ah right, her name is Chanel Celaya

edit on 6-5-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Oh yeah, she was definately worth looking up.
:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30678f44c355.jpg[/atsimg]

There's nothing about her on IMDb, so she must only do modeling. Here is her profile on Fashion Model Directory

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hot damn shes beautiful!!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Next, I decided to look up the awesome looking babe from this McDonald's commercial.

This wasn't hard to find, the names were right on some of the YouTube vids I found. Her name is Suzanne Cleary and she's part of a duo called Cleary and Harding. She used to be big in the Riverdance circuit but, now spends her time doing "hand dancing".

Hand dancers Suzanne Cleary and Peter Harding are a YouTube hit

Dancers Suzanne Cleary and Peter Harding have appeared with Riverdance and other Irish-style dance productions in venues around the world. For their latest project, however, they have forsaken the stage and opted for the more populist medium of YouTube.

In a video titled "We No Speak Americano," the dancers perform a comic number entirely with their hands and arms, executing a series of complicated choreographed contortions while seated and blank-faced. The video, which has been picked up by Vulture and other sites, was initially posted on YouTube in July and has logged more than 180,000 views.

LA Times

Here's her other vid:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I decided to look up the hot chick from what may be the greatest commercial ever; the For Eyes X-ray glasses commercial. This one wasn’t easy; I had a hard time just finding the commercial and thanks to an internet search engine red herring, I spent hours looking in the wrong places even after I had found a name.

Anyway, here’s the commercial which shows this awesome babe and inspired loads of male fantasies:

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking; that commercial was WAY too short. They didn’t show her nearly long enough, so I’ll post a still here so you can burn her image into your memory.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/732f5a81e000.jpg[/atsimg]

Of course, you’re probably thinking the same thing I always think whenever I see that commercial:

Dammit! Why can’t those stinkin’ glasses see through underwear?!?

[size=10]AAAAAARRRRGGGHH!!

Anyway, my search started out pretty promising; I searched “girl in the for eyes x-ray glasses commercial” and came up with a great lead.

Who is the girl in the For Eyes X-Ray Glasses Commercial?
Her name is Jennifer Deshon and she's my room mate!

Answers.com

From there, I checked IMDb but they didn’t have a listing for her so I searched “Jennifer Deshon model” and hit paydirt, at least I thought so until clicked on the link.

Jennifer Deshon
Talent Number:890852
URL:www.exploretalent.com/jenniferdeshon
Height:5' 4"
Weight:-
Body type:Medium
Ethnicity:Caucasian
Hair:Red
Eyes:Green
Bust:-
Waist:-
Hips:-
Dress :-

Explore Talent

Either this was the wrong girl or the years had been REALLY rough on her. I figured she must be the girl from the OTHER For Eyes commercial where the salesman tries to fool a woman into thinking her glasses have X-ray vision.

The girl in that vid was pretty plain looking so I didn’t even notice if she looked like the model I had looked up. I decided that this name must be a dead end and continued my search.

I was able to find a site with all the production info on this commercial but, they had everything BUT the name of the actress in the vid.

For Eyes Optical - X-ray vison - (2007) :30 (USA)
Advertising Agency: DeVito/Verdi
Creative Director:Sal DeVito
Art Director:Manny Santos
Copywriter:John DeVito
Producer: Barbara Michelson
Director: Tom Schiller,
Editing house: Red Car

ADLAND TV

I tried looking up the ad agency, the producer, even the editing house but couldn’t find any more info on this one and was about to give up when out of desperation, I decided to try searching variations on the original name I had found.

I finally found her by searching the name Jenny DeShon, it led me to a modeling networking site and I had to scroll almost all the way to the bottom of the model images before I found her, but it was worth it.

Jenni-Kate DeShon
Female
27 years old
Los Angeles, California, US
About me

My name is Jenni-Kate and I recently moved to LA from NYC. I spent 6 yrs in NYC working as an actress/model, and am excited to take my career to LA. I am actively seeking new representation and building a great book! I am best at print and commercial print and would love some great new pictures and to continue to learn more about the business. I was blonde up until 2 weeks ago so now that I'm a red head I need to update my pictures and headshots. Im easily contacted through email and would love to get in touch with others in the modeling world.

Credits
I have done several national commercials for companies such as AMC, Sprint, Sharpie, MTV, TGI Fridays and much more.

I have experience as a hair model working for Clariol, Sebastian, and Sunsilk.

Model Mayhem

I thought it was kinda strange that she didn’t list the For Eyes commercial in her credits. That was such an unforgettable commercial you would think it should be the FIRST THING on her resume’. After looking at her photo gallery, I noticed that all her pics are fully clothed.
If you look at other models on the site, they have plenty of full nude shots (if you turn off the worksafe mode
) so the site apparently has nothing against the models posting dirty pictures. I figure she must have become some type of born-again Christian and maybe doesn’t do that type of work anymore so she doesn’t list it in her credits.

The skin complexion is right and the facial features are an almost perfect match. If you look at her other pics, you will see that she has the exact same light brown colored eyes as the girl in the commercial so I am 90% sure this is the girl.

I looked her up on IMDb and she has a very small listing that only lists one film; what looks like a music video called "Circles" with her listed as the female lead.

Looking up this stuff ain't easy; I spent most of my day at work searching the internet for this stuff the other day. Yeah, I should have been hard at work fixing things but, I take my commitment to ATS seriously and besides, all the stuff that was broken that day was still broken the next day when I came in to work so everything worked out just fine.
edit on 6/10/11 by FortAnthem because: Add link. [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e7171e9cb816.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I found a few more vids from Megahn Perry. Apparently she makes comedy vids for a group called The Funclub.

Here are a few samples:

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wharrr be the beloved Listerine-Girl?

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

You didn't give me much to go on but, I found the girl from this Listerine commercial:

Her name is Megan Paul.

IMDb says she's been a few movies including "Faceoff" with Nick Cage and John Travolta.

If this is the girl from the wrong commercial, let me know and give me more specifics about the commercial (with a U-tube link would be best) and I'll try my best.

ETA: I hope you're not looking for the girl from this commercial:

I'm having absolutely NO LUCK with that one.

edit on 6/15/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I saw this awesome chick in the new Droid Bionic commercial so I figured I'd take the time to look this one up.

I found a source that says that she is Monica Bellucci. Nothing on her site confirms that she's the babe in the commercial but, check her out at the 50 second mark compared to this pic:

Add to that the fact that she has acted in the Matrix movies so she has experiance with this type of action scenes. The thing that I find particularly amazing about this is that her IMDb page lists her as being born in 1964!

She's well over 40 years old and still looking that freakin hot. I'm soooo freakin jealous because my wife is just over 40 and she's nowhere near as hot as this babe.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its been a while since I updated this thread. Figured I'd look up the redhead in the new Wendy's commercial.

Turns out she's not even a real redhead. Her name is Morgan Smith Goodwin.

Here is her official website: Morgan Smith online which describes her as an actress/ singer.

The 27-year-old Cullman native, who spent a good deal of time in Birmingham while earning a musical theater degree at Birmingham-Southern College before moving to New York, has the title role in “Sweet Charity,” the Red Mountain Theatre Company musical opening Thursday and running through Oct. 23.

In her short time in New York, Smith has performed in concerts, readings and benefits, and was an original cast member of the off-Broadway show “Freckleface Strawberry.” The show earned nominations from The Outer Critics Circle Awards, The Obie Awards, The Lucille Lortel Awards, and won the TINA Award for Best Musical Ensemble Cast. You can hear Smith on the original cast recording, available on iTunes.

al.com

She even has her own web series of wacky videos: Just girls online

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Who is the actress at the very beginning of the video?

vimeo.com...
Thanks.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join