It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackholesAndRevelations
Im 15 and in my group of friends, I am the only one that actually cares what's happening around me. Weird feeling, really. When I ask, "Hey, did you hear about..." they are just like; What?

I'm the first one to give you a star.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

They probably have banked his DNA, but at least he and you are aware of this. How many people sleep walk through life not realising what is going on?

I have a son and when the time is ready I will share what I have learned and encourage him to research things himself.

Whenever I discuss these conspiracies with people, I always ask them to research things themeselves. I am always amazed at people's reactions when they undertake their own research and come up with some interesting findings.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by foreshadower99
Well it's been bugging me but the more I see teenagers being ignorant of the world and not having a clue of whats going on Im worried. Am I the only 16 year old teen here? The worlds so # because of certain people and all they care about is how they are going to be with their friends. I feel like an adult standing in a crowd of children sometimes. Believing every crap you spout to them. Please somebody help the future generations! :

It doesn't get any better when you're an adult. I'm 61, old enough to be your grandfather, and feel the same way.
edit on 2/26/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

Do you look like your dog moses?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's nice to see kids interested in learning the truth. They remind me of myself, and the fact that I asked my mom for a subscription to US News & World Report when I was 13.
I've had one ever since.

My advice kids: Look after your Honor. It's the only thing you have that can not be taken away from you; you can only throw it away. Further, be Honest. All of the world's problems stem from one thing: deceit. If, when you die, all that can be said about you is, "He was an honest man," what higher honor could you want?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I'd disagree on a couple of minor points in that post but otherwise you hit the nail on the head, that is the definition of someone who is awake to the realities of the world.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You are one of the special ones - you are here on a mission. You were born with the knowledge and maturity that others don't have. You are the one to gap the bridge between generations and to bring the information to them.

Look at the universe - the atoms have the same properties as the planets. There is a purpose to the universe. Yours is clear. Just work on yourself and know that by awakening and enlightening yourself, you will raise the consciousness of your peers.

You have our support and we rely on your determination to find the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by true-life

Thanks and check this out, I have recently undergone this phenomenon
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=10680568#pid10680568
please check and Reply =D thanks alot!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
Nice to see some younger posters and readers

Here's my list of basic things I would expect people to subscribe to if they call themselves 'awake'.

Media - tool to brainwash people, create a false reality, bias and lie about everything - everything - nothing in the real world reflects what is in the media, the entire thing is a self perpetuating false reality

Politics - a diversion to create an illusion of freedom, choice and governance - a shadow play - worthless, impotent and irrelevant

Science - in service to money powers (banksters) - controlled by peer review, grants and control of publications

Law - corrupted and held hostage by money powers - not accessible to ordinary people, property rights closely guarded (a possible Achilles heel - they cannot cede legal property rights, or they themselves lose their own)

Pharmacology - controlled completely; a method to keep the greatest number of people as sick as possible, for as long as possible

Medicine - largely controlled through funding and insurance - the NWO don't like healthy people, expect a poor level of funding and care

Money - (paper fiat) controlled and issued by private individuals and corporations, means of global economic control

Food - controlled, in price, availability, distribution, cost and quality - only money compares in being so tightly controlled

Banks - method to control global economy, working in conjunction within money issuance (ie Federal Reserve, ECB, BIS etc) - primary method - predatory lending, often preempted by low interest rates and wild speculation - followed by banking bailout and leveraged sovereign buyout.

Corporations - obscene parodies of persons - given legal status, but no moral compass, tools for the globalists to strip assets, resources and power from people and sovereigns

Peak Oil - probably exists, probable peak 2007 - Saudi seems to lie regarding their oil capacity, oil production in global decline

Global Warming - probably doesnt exist, most likely a scheme to create global carbon taxes as part of a global government infrastructure - if it does exist, it is not likely human generated, if it is; its not worth worrying about due to peak oil (soon the carbon emissions issue will just go away as the global economy crashes due to declining oil)

War - WWI, WWI, Vietnam, Korea, etc, Iraq, Afghanistan - all created under false pretext, created by financial powers for profit and control -

Oil - the commodity, along with money and food about which all power is centered (probably not created by fossilization, but rather generated by nuclear processes within the planet) May regenerate - may be very large supplies at extreme depths - probably not going to save us from the effects of peak oil

Israel - seat of globalist military and political power in the ME - completely controlled by NWO - created by the NWO - funded by the NWO - this is a private nation totally owned by the NWO - the jews inside it seem largely to be willing accomplices in its ongoing racial genocide, illegal use of banned weapons against civilians, undeclared nuclear arsenal etc - besides the BIS (Bank of International Settlements) and Federal Reserve, this is the seat of evil and power for the NWO

Saudi Arabia - controller of the oil price, puppet government supported by globalist powers, lynch pin of the petro dollar - under real threat of revolution against its decadent and arrogant minority caste rulers - the fall of the Saudi Royals would destroy the US within weeks - there can be no real doubt that Iranian agents are active in Saudi, there may be no evidence or public revelations - but the strategic value to Iran makes it certain

911 - executed by Mossad with help from the CIA, moves global governance forward, secures ME oil assets

Alternative Energy - exists in many usable forms (eg cold fusion - Martin Fleischmann and Stanley Pons) - discredited, with held by oil/financial powers - Einstein a poster boy for the NWO, relativity a lie to cover up that the vacuum is a fluid (see Dayton Miller ether drift experiments) - no tolerance in science for heresy against the scriptures of Einstein - see also Nicola Tesla, Werner Heisenberg (rejection of Bohr model) and Werner Braun (gravitation variance of rotating objects accelerating in a gravitational field).

Enemies of the NWO

Silver and Gold - assets, money - the enemies of the money powers, manipulated down in price - entering a phase of explosive (upward) revaluation in the next few years - owning it gives you some power

Max Kieser - ex wall street exec got a conscience, excellent source of info, very funny, very smart - check Kieser Report on Russia Today (RT) and On the Edge with Max Kieser

Ron Paul - the only person I trust in the US government

Zero Hedge - a reliable source of financial and economic commentary

Shadow Stats - a reliable source of statistics to counter the government generated BS statistics

Venezuela - enemy of the globalist bankers (NWO) - controls sovereign oil wealth - threw out globalists oil corporations who tried to plunder the oil, then tried to stop the oil flow to bankrupt the country - demonized by the west, US attack seems planned

Iran - enemy of globalist bankers, controls sovereign oil wealth, sharia law prevents use of economic weapons against them because lending money for interest is illegal - so they are immune to attacks from the normal sources such as IMF and central banking systems - maybe not my ideal place to live, but they seem fair and peaceful - far better than the western nations leaderships - demonized by the media, US invasion or attack seems planned (Iran has very strong defenses, and Russian and Chinese alliances) invasion by the US seems impossible - potential target for Israeli nuclear strike (this will be presented as a retaliation to Iranian provocation or attack)

North Korea - enemy of the globalists - under MASSIVE CRIPPLING sanctions, disconnected from the global banking system, unwilling to take any loan from the IMF and will not submit to economic attacks - probably not a nice place to live, but KJI is not crazy - although the propaganda tends to be - does NOT want conflict with the US or south Korea (AT ALL) - conflicts are ALWAYS initiated by globalist forces - demonized by the media

Iceland - largely rejected the IMF bailouts and controls, after economic collapse they prosecuted bankers and sent them to jail - they are still seeking some offenders who are being protected by the globalists in the UK - Brown branded them 'terrorists' for rejecting bailouts.

THE INTERNET - Our greatest weapon, and possibly the ONLY weapon with which we can hope to win the battle of lies for hearts and minds of people - by constantly revealing DECEPTIONS and TRUTH (although I don't subscribe to the idea of truth, its too lengthy to explain and the word truth will suffice here).

Of course - there is a lot more - there is a bit of a start with a tiny bit of info.
edit on 27-2-2011 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2011 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

Sweet list, I felt inclined to quote it for it's entirety.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by foreshadower99

foreshadower, I have the exact same thoughts. When I arrive at a negative place mentally and emotionally from disappointing life experiences, from being let down by people in some way or another, I slip into this pattern of thought. I get mad at the world, at people, I get really bitter and I even express hatred towards these things.
But, generally, I can catch myself having these thoughts as soon as they arise. I have this 'belief' that our thoughts, attitudes and beliefs collectively co-create this reality that we find ourselves in. From that idea comes the concept of not wanting to bring any more negativity into the world than is necessary. In your Enlightenment thread you spoke of love and understanding and how they breed unity. I know how frustrating it can be to stand amongst such ignorance and negativity, but it's important to remember that if we could see what truly is, there would be no need for the negative. While some people can be hard to tolerant at times, they have their purpose and their place here, even if it's hard to perceive, or in a way that you would not usually conceive of.
We're all one, apart of the same thing - detachment is just another illusion. You possess so much depth of thought, already at such a young age, and with time as you gain more experience and understanding these problems that you now face will gradually dissipate, if you are willing to work at them.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I remember being young and making post like these. I'm proud of who I've become because an open mind, and kid, logic like your will take you far. Remember the posts you make, because maybe you'll find yourself in the same situation but playing a different role.

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just turned 17 last month. And I also have been reading alternative ideas and seeking "the bigger picture" since I was 16. So, my research will be of one year. I don't post much here because I don't have all the knowledge and experience that other members have. But, I try to absorb as much information as I can. And I am preparing for college, so I have a tight schedule. But, I make sure that I read the "recent threads" at least once a day.
And I know what it feels like. Everyday, I come across new ideas. And I am dying to discuss it with somebody. But, when I tell it to my family, they look towards me as if I am crazy. They are always telling me that "you are going mad by reading nonsense on internet" and "you should just focus on your studies". And I am like "Come on, how can't you see behind the scenes thing? Why can only I see?" And I never speak about these things to my friends , because once I spoke about UFO's and stuff and they started laughing. So, I also laughed it off and never mentioned it again. But, I keep dropping hints to the family. Sometimes, just because I need to say what's in my mind about something, because just thinking and keeping quiet makes me mad.
Currently I am worried about the "doomsday" scenario of 2012 or October 2011 prediction of dark knight. But what can I do? I live in city with no forests near. I have told my family that "anything can happened any time. we should at least be prepared for a month's survival". And they say, "nothing is gonna happen, and if even it happens why do you want to survive when everyone is dying". And I tell them that I am so young, and I want to live the rest of my life.
So, I would like suggestions that what survival preparations can I do, without my family's support? I don't get any allowance or something, so if I wanna buy something, I would have to tell them in order to get money.
edit on 24-6-2011 by check_himu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I am majoring in Education, and will graduate soon...we will have our day. Stay strong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join