It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO/ Elite/ Revenge /Here come the Inevitable!/ Protests/Riots/Dead brids and fish/2012/ +More

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Sorry about the long title:
My sources would be Patrioticspace on youtube. (look him up)

I believe that any day now that something big is going to happen. Pretty much 2012... but it might be here early... mabye not, but could be.

Let me start from the begining:

FEMA gathered 500 Million disposable Coffins
In January thousands of birds and fish around the world were reported dead.
FEMA gets ready for New Madrid training... Every training they have done, the exact thing they trained for happened days after.
Thousands of birds (Mostly crow... which dont migrate) escaped to Minneasota away from New Madrid.
A Norway Political Leader gave up top secret plans for the Elite to go into their bunkers and stay for a while... and during that time world Anarchy depletes the world population.
Protests in Egypt start
Protests begin spreading around the world.

Okay... that is a lot... especially for mostly happening in only 2 months... right?

Well it is. And these riots are an excuse... they were setup purposelly to give the government an excuse to step down. That way Anarchy can break down and lower the world population. Then (after ateast a month or two, I assume) the "Elite" come back out and put all survivors into FEMA camps, so they can be killed off. Anyone who resits to leave are ordered to be killed on the spot.

The only way you... or anyone will survive... is if we hide.

Or if step-up now and stop the government before this happens. Yea... they are right about Overpopulation... but idiots on how they plan on solving it.

Better ways to solve it:

-All criminals are to be sterilized to keep the "bad genes" from entering the gene pool. everyone with 50% blood relations are to be Sterilized also.

In doing this the population would slow down greatly. crime rates would go down and population would stay good.

So even though they have know about this since 1983 they have kept it secret and are ready. they will be solving the worlds problem... and saving themslevs while killing us.

I know there is no way to prevent this but we can take the Elite down. I would like everyone to work together and do everything they can to take out the Elite AFTER they put us in camps... anyone that escapes i would like to ask to join me. take them out. Give them what they deserve.

De-rail their train tracks... that is going to be their main transportion, both above and below ground.

Please keep this thread Alive.

It time we take back what ours!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zeon9010

you could be right about something big happening..i keep thinking war but with decades of deception
and changes it would be hard to tell as they seem to be planned well in advance.
are you thinking quakes? that would be my guess but who knows.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
They are trying to cause us to protest, so they can "step-down" sooner and get it over with.

They are cutting budgets everywhere.
Anti-Union bill in wisconsin apparently.
Gas-prices rising fast... AGAIN!

Just trying to edge us on... and thats only a little... and only in PARTS of the U.S.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
My brain melted reading the thread title

If something is going to happen I'd rather it be short and sweet. Sort of 'blink and *poof*... gone' type thing.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51

you could be right about something big happening..i keep thinking war but with decades of deception
and changes it would be hard to tell as they seem to be planned well in advance.
are you thinking quakes? that would be my guess but who knows.

Well i do think that the government can actually start earthquakes using sound frequencies... and there is a lot of evidence of a New Madrid Earth quake. during the bicentenial year too. the last earth quake there was in 1911... exactly 200 years ago... and it was major alright.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpioRising

I agree with you there... but i dont think thats how it will go.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Of course not, that would be way too easy. Well, If things look to head the way of the OP then I'm going into hiding or something. I'm not fighting higher powers because I'd lose and then who would protect my children?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Is that sterilizing ALL criminals your idea? It's madness! For a start, not everyone who has committed a crime has some sort of genetic fault. There are many criminals who have only earnt such a tag through carrying out petty offences. There are those who were forced to carry out a criminal act through desperation, there are those who made a mistake, there are those whose motives were pure, yet were villified by the state, etc. Honestly, that's such over-kill, and totally unfair. Not everyone who commits a crime is even a bad person. There is a difference between morally wrong and legally wrong. As a couple of examples, lumping a child rapist, or serial killer, in the same category as someone who defended themselves against a burglar, or a prisoner of conscience, is a crazy generalisation.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
This does sound a bit like terrorism to me! "Take them out"?? "Derail their trains"?? How are you proposing this and are you recruiting?

Count me out, as I see a "Higher Hand" in the affairs of Man, I see the efforts of the "evil" coming to a colorful and very vivid ending without the help of the fearful and the vengeful. There is no time to waste on the negative at such a short hour!

Cheers on your approach, but be careful what you wish for! "Camps"? Not a very good thing to imagine yourself in! After all, we all are imagining our futures and they are unfolding before our very eyes! We have to be careful of the path we present because it is of our own making. The so called "elites" are counting on it, trust me, and they plan on running with the fear mongering rather than through positive assertiveness, just so they can say to themselves they were right!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Yes, you are correct. I only mean the ones that commit murder or things like that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I understand. no im not recruiting for anything at all. But yes i do want to hide and all that... but do you really think that anyone should get away with the murder of 6-8 billion people? Its not right. and i highly doubt many people will survive... at all. so it would do very little damage... but still. where you plan on hiding? only places i could think of are underground. and goodluck with that.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

FEMA gets ready for New Madrid training... Every training they have done, the exact thing they trained for happened days after.

Sorry but I stopped here because you're wrong.

Very, very wrong.

I refer you to FEMA NLE 2010 and how short a memory some people have...

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The Department of Homeland Security's Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) will conduct National Level Exercise (NLE) 2010 on May 17-18. NLE 2010 will engage federal, state and local partners in a series of events and opportunities to demonstrate and assess federal emergency preparedness capabilities pertaining to a simulated terrorist attack scenario involving an improvised nuclear device.

www.fema.gov...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I, too, think something will be happening soon. My town had an enormous factory which shut down a few years back, and guess what it is to become in a few months? A locomotive building factory. Getting the rails ready!
And as I stated in my introduction a few weeks ago, A-10 Warthogs have been having daily training runs over my house for about a month now--even on Sundays. I have lived in this house for almost 30 years and we have had more flyovers in this month than we have had total in that 30 year time frame. Somethings up in my opinion!
Anyone else seen increased military training in their area!
Great post.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

And plus in a way they are sterilizing us. Floride is in practically everything... and that does slowly sterilize you. and even pop. there are a few chemicals in it that do sterilize you orvertime.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

okay... not everylast one. but i do know that for 9/11... a week before they practised for a terrorist attack in New York.

And in haiti. they did a training for an earthquake there... a weeek later there was an earthquake... weird coincidence, right?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NANAinINDIANA

Every acclaimed FEAM camp has a railroad right nearby... also most of the acclaimed bunkers.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yeah I remeber reading that somewhere a while back. I heard the camp for my area was in Indiananapolis. Whatever is down the road for us, I for one will not go willingly-I guess they will just have to shoot me!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeon9010
Well it is. And these riots are an excuse... they were setup purposelly to give the government an excuse to step down. That way Anarchy can break down and lower the world population. Then (after ateast a month or two, I assume) the "Elite" come back out and put all survivors into FEMA camps, so they can be killed off. Anyone who resits to leave are ordered to be killed on the spot.

Rest assured, I will not be going to any camp. Unless it is of my own choosing and is strategically advantageous for me and it will be by my decision alone.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
There are a few things you mention which are not quite accurate.

You say every training they have done, what they trained for happened days later. That is not fact. Not even close to fact. FEMA does training on all types of scenarios all the time. Several times per year. There is no doubt that there were drills taking place on 9/11. Something was happening in Oklahoma when the Federal Building was bombed. However, there are been numerous FEMA drills since those dates, and yet nothing has happened. At least not yet. So although it is fact that things have happened during drills and training, it has not been every single time, it has in fact been very few times this has actually occurred.

A Norway Political Leader gave up top secret plans for the Elite to go into their bunkers and stay for a while... and during that time world Anarchy depletes the world population.

This would be the first time I have heard of this. Can you provide a link or any additional information to show that what your claiming is indeed factual?

And these riots are an excuse... they were setup purposelly to give the government an excuse to step down. That way Anarchy can break down and lower the world population. Then (after ateast a month or two, I assume) the "Elite" come back out and put all survivors into FEMA camps, so they can be killed off. Anyone who resits to leave are ordered to be killed on the spot.

Interesting theory, however FEMA is not a global organization. Thus far we have not seen any riots in the USA where FEMA operates. We have seen riots in parts of Africa and the Middle East, so by your theory FEMA is suddenly going to operate overseas in Africa and the Middle East and set up camps in those sites and kill people off? Sorry to say that is just silly. Would it not be easier to manufacture situation in which we could simply declare war and send our troops over there to kill everyone?

The only way you... or anyone will survive... is if we hide. Or if step-up now and stop the government before this happens.

And how do you propose we stop the Government? What makes you think anyone will follow your suggestions based on your suspicions and not actual facts?

Now you also suggest this is all being done to counter Overpopulation, which you agree we are overpopulated. However your solutions baffle me. You would rather trade in tyranny and bloodshed, for your own brand a tyranny with little bloodshed and increased medical solutions?

-All criminals are to be sterilized to keep the "bad genes" from entering the gene pool. everyone with 50% blood relations are to be Sterilized also.

Well you may first want to define what a "criminal" actually is. If you define "criminal" as someone who is sentenced to Prison for a crime, you are aware that in the USA we have sentenced people to Prison who are later found to be innocent of any wrong doing? We do not have a flawless legal system. So you are willing to sterilize people who may not actually be guilty of a crime? Going even further you are also suggesting that people who have relatives you are "criminals" by a 50% blood relation should also be sterilized. So you want to penalize innocent people for the crimes that someone else may have committed? That hardly seems fair. Before you go on to say "life is not fair", maybe you would like to step up to the plate and allow yourself to pay the price for the crime of another? Lead by example?

In doing this the population would slow down greatly. crime rates would go down and population would stay good.

So you are suggesting that crime is caused by genetics rather than circumstances? I do not believe that for one second. My family is not full of criminals, and I have committed a crime in my lifetime. My crimes were actually dictated by my circumstances. Sorry to tell you, but if I am starving, I will steal to survive and not starve to death. That has nothing to do with genetics and everything to do with circumstances. I have never seen any "white collar" crack houses. I have never seen a crack house on Wall street. I have seen them in poverty ridden areas which suggest to me that it is about circumstances more than genetics.

I know there is no way to prevent this but we can take the Elite down. I would like everyone to work together and do everything they can to take out the Elite AFTER they put us in camps... anyone that escapes i would like to ask to join me. take them out. Give them what they deserve. De-rail their train tracks... that is going to be their main transportion, both above and below ground. Please keep this thread Alive. It time we take back what ours!

Let's not mince words.... you are calling for violence, but only AFTER people are placed in Camps. So again I have to ask... what evidence do you have that supports your conclusions? Or are we still talking the camps that are going to suddenly appear in Africa and the Middle East as we have obviously not seen any riots in the USA?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It might be all these friends of the elite, these presidents and kings, tec... that are pretending to step down are going into hiding a few at a time as to not raise suspicion about things. If all the leaders of all the countries left at one time, peeps would get real suspicious. I think many more leader will step down behind the contrived protests...The elite are using these events they made to keep things on a low scale and keep peeps asleep.....Watch for many more in the next few months. Then, when you see that most all of the elite can't be found wandering around in the open, you better get ready for the Happening......Cause, it's gonna come and it's coming real, real fast.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join