It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man's Genetic voyage. Fact, Speculation and Theories...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I just joined ATS. I am a dusty old fart. I have been doing historical based UFO research for around thirty years. Due to life circumstances I got out of it around 2010 - but you are never really out of it. In 2017 I was living in Washington State and coming out of a debilitative state of health I decided to go out to the forests for oxygen and exercise and see about this Sasquatch thing everyone was tongue in cheek about. Here's how it goes - make the decision and it comes to you, full force.

For four years I have been doing field work and more historical research. The other part I pay very close attention to are the accounts - that is where we learn about and characterize the Sasquatch, just like UFO accounts tell us a lot in general about intent. I have broken some paradigms of thought in that time, and I have shared it within the Sasquatch community and nowhere else. You and I could have some really interesting discussions. It is not about who is right or wrong or anything like that - that is bs and has no place. It is about sharing ideas and discoveries. If you are interested get in touch with me. What I can say is that this is a lot more complex than the simple idea of evolution or of simple creation. It is very intricate and messy at the same time. I think you already know that. But I also think you might not be aware of certain things dealing with that part of the history.

<< 12  13  14   >>

join