It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi: Barakeh Obama is friend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Gaddafi: Barakeh Obama is friend

www.ynetnews.com

Libyan leader praises US president: 'He is of Muslim descent, his policy should be supported, as he now leans towards peace'

Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi considers the US president a blessing to the Muslim world. In a speech published in London-based al-Hayat newspaper on Saturday, Gaddafi praised Barack Obama, called him a "friend" and said there is no longer any dispute between his country and the US.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The reason that Obama is hesitant to criticize Gaddafi is because of the Nation of Islam. Obama practiced a perverted form of Christianity called Black Liberation Theology which is the same thing as the Nation of Islam. They both use religion as a cover. One uses Christianity and one uses Islam.

This is why Reverend Wright gave Farrakhan an award at his Church. This is why Farrakhan called Obama the Messiah and Obama talked about Collective Salvation.

Farrakhan is close to Gaddafi.

But Wright’s relationship with the controversial Farrakhan extended far beyond an award. In 1984, Wright personally accompanied Farrakhan to Libya to meet with Muammar Gaddafi in Tripoli. In 2008, Wright even predicted his association with Farrakhan and Gaddafi may cause political headaches for Obama’s presidential aspirations: “When [Obama's] enemies find out that in 1984 I went to Tripoli to visit [Gadhafi] with Farrakhan, a lot of his Jewish support will dry up quicker than a snowball in hell,” he said.

The Libyan dictator has been a strong supporter of Farrakhan’s Nation of Islam and heavily financed the controversial group. In 1985, Gaddafi affirmed his solidarity with Farrakhan with a $5 million interest-free loan.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24-2-2011 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
good to know the US President is a "blessing to the Muslim world".

Warms the cockles of my heart.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
i think at the moment, gaddafi could do with all the friends he can get!

2nd

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Friends? I dunno. Acquaintances maybe....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5c4d821a74c2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Just a simple heads up regarding the friendship

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

When I look at that photo you posted, the first thing that comes to mind is... "what has that guy been smoking?" (referring to Gaddafi). He just looks really 'effed' up.

At least Obama doesn't look completely stoned, like his 'friend'.

edit on 24-2-2011 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix Rising

As a rapper, I find that many "nobodies" tend to say that "somebodies" are their friends...

"Oh yeah... Gucci is going to be on this mixtape... he's a friend of mine"

Translation:

"I ripped some stuff from an acapella I found and am putting it on the mixtape"

This is the same kind of stuff... only worse...

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah. Well ever since 9/11, he's been trying to get chummy again with the U.S. and the U.S. welcomed to a degree his overtures toward helping in the "war on terrorism." Friends, though? We don't have any friends. Just people who can do something for us now and then, I reckon.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Yes, I just heard some MSM on the radio say yesterday that he has given us any intel that he had on Al Quaeda since 9-11. He has been blaming his recent woes on them also.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Of course friends. When world leaders say they're friends it doesn't mean they hang out at the club every weekend. Gaddafi considers Obama a friend meaning their of the same mind regarding Islam.

Again, people don't understand the relationship between black liberation theology and the Nation of Islam. It's sad because Obama wasn't asked about Black Liberation Theology and if he agrees with people like Cone.

When Obama says,"His PERSONAL SALVATION depends on a COLLECTIVE SALVATION for the country" this is black liberation theology and this is why Farrakhan called Obama the messiah.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
For those of you who are young, we tried to make Kaddafi an evil leader like we did with Saddam. Years of slander never gave way to invading and taking his oil. We never had a 9/11 to spur us into action. He gave into our threats and gave up his lunch money. This is the only reason he became a "friend". We could easily replace him with Carlos Santana.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

Yeah, he actually went the foe-friend-foe-nervous breakdown-friend route, if I'm remembering right. Almost exactly like Saddam and a few others. Convenient to use at times. Disposable otherwise.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Isn't this the same guy that is claiming all of the protesters are taking hallucinogens? Believe me, I love to go after Obama, and many of the connections you made are telling & true, but I can not rely on the ramblings of a mad man as proof of anything.

Of course he says he loves Obama!
I wonder if that was before or after he noticed our warship just off the coast....?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising

The reason that Obama is hesitant to criticize Gaddafi is because of the Nation of Islam.

President Obama has criticized Gaddafi....

Gaddafi has also recently blamed Osama Bin Laden for what is taking place in his country... A person of Muslim Decent.... Oh and here I thought it was about nothing more than the guy being of Muslim decent...

So he praises a guy who's family is of Muslim heritage.... and then blames a guy who is Muslim.... That's not confusing at all...

As for the rest of your OP... It is pure political tripe... Aimed at taking a stab at Obama... and all because of something that Gaddafi said... Makes perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

It's just facts and I know Obama supporters hate the truth just like Bush supporters didn't want to hear it.

At the end of the day Obama is born out of black liberation theology which is a perversion of Christianity. It says Jesus was the first lynching and it looks at religion through the eyes of black liberation and it's essentially Marxist ideology using the cover of religion.

Again, if Bush or Reagan would have said their PERSONAL SALVATION depends on the COLLECTIVE SALVATION of the country their would have been cries for impeachment from the left.

Black liberation theology takes something personal like salvation and connects it to a political ideology of redistribution of wealth. It's a dangerous mix.

Obama took 9 days to make a statement about Gaddafi and he didn't mention him by name in last nights address.

Again, Obama sycophants will never see the obvious ties between black liberation theology, the Nation of Islam and people like Gaddafi but they will experience it before Obama is finished with the United States.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Matrix Rising because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Gaddafi is a murderous lunatic and has been pretty much from the start. Being a murderous lunatic is no bar to doing business with the west. Its only difficult if you attack the west (and get caught) like Gaddafi did a few times.

Realpolitik on all sides means there aren't any real relationships in 'International Relations'.

He decided to behave himself by renouncing his WMDs (19 December 2003) right around the same time that the coalition moved in to throttle the Saddam regime (March 2003). What an odd co-incidence.

It suited everybody that he 'rehabilitated'. Western big oil gets rich and he gets to continue to rule without fear of a JDAM coming down the chimney.

Everybody was happier than pigs in poo. He was quite happy oppressing people and we were quite happy selling him stuff and buying the oil, right up to the point his own people decided enough is enough.
edit on 24-2-2011 by justwokeup because: typo

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
The reason that Obama is hesitant to criticize Gaddafi is because of the Nation of Islam. Obama practiced a perverted form of Christianity called Black Liberation Theology which is the same thing as the Nation of Islam. They both use religion as a cover. One uses Christianity and one uses Islam.

Oh please, come on man
This is not about any religion or any perverted religion

This is about Money, Control & Power!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I thinks this all about Connections, Relationships, Ideology and of course money. I commented and made references on the topic in another thread on the matter. Obama's connections to Wright and Farrakhan should be studied as it relates to the current affairs and their personal relationships with Gaddafi himself. Personal trips to visit the man as well as personal interest free loans. On and on it goes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to mention Obama's $400,000 earmark to Libyan charities run by Gaddafi's children back in 2009.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A friend in need is a friend indeed!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Never have I heard a more ringing endorsement that the fears of many regarding President Obama's faith are without merit.

Ghaddafi most certainly meant this as a way to stoke the embers of the failed anti-Muslim meme in the US and revive the conservative distrust of the President....

I gotta say, it's proof that the leadership elite of the world are hopelessly lost in their own made-up world....

Please stay lost..... it's our only hope for the future....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join