It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky-Map showing Nibiru???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimsonninja
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

well if you're not human alien could a fooled me ! only go to his threads only post in defense of him and you are just as nutty about nibiru as he is you even do ( ) that like him you are probolly using another service provider at a friends house who knows who cares you are truly a sad old demented old man who gets his kicks fear mongering
on the internet for virtual flags and stars this thread is stupid was debunked hours ago yet still receives flags what
is this site becoming ...

why would i go to all the trouble to do this ?? it doesn't make sense, what to have '1' more person backing 'me' aka 'humanalien' up? its ludacris !! i am in my 20's no way an old man! from Australia probably on the other side of the world than human alien, you think i give a crap about digital stars. i am not here to 'score' stars or flags i am here to express my opinion, i couldn't care less so long as i get my point across on how i perceive this world its rather simple, i dont no why your here, you make false accusations and piss alot of people off!!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

you just said the exact same thing that human said to me in the u2u it is you and btw i am pissing off noone but you
and you're other accounts go read the thread how many people have said the same thing i have MANY!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by crimsonninja

lol no, there nibiru threads makes my day. I wish alien would stop believing he is an actual alien though and that everyone else is either secret agents or under mind control as well as every other conspiracy theory, it's entertaining to see his imagination and how he links 'sand to gold' by some creative theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

and i know what you are doing human you are trying to get me banned setting me up, well you know what i dont care
this site is about denying ignorance and there is nothing but that in you're threads ! people see through you're games
and bs now more than ever i reported you 2 times for harassing u2u's have the mods done anything about it ? nope so just continue to fear-monger and make stupid debunk able threads even when i get banned people will still see through you're bs and it will not stop with me , people know all about you now , and as you can see they are getting
tired of you're stupid copy and paste nibiru threads everyday

here you go again, look crimson ninja i am not human alien okay? i am telling you this truth, you are getting paranoid, what ever problems you have with human, i dont want to know, talk to a MOD, lay of the weed and take another trip... peace!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Davian
Could be on to something here - then again, you could just be being paranoid. Until enough proof is presented, pointing towards either or, I'm pretty in between on this.

Paranoid?
How would ME being 'paranoid' have anything to do with an online map of the Universe producing a fictitious planet???

It would like typing in "Atlantis" on Google Map and them showing you the coordinates!

Paranoia has nothing to do with this my friend. The word "suspicious' would be more like it!!

Nice move there, I agree with you, ahhahah

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

but you don't have any flags
edit on 25-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)[made new post]
edit on 25-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
i wish a mod would get here already i know its you human probably on another computer with a different ip but it is you and if it is not then you're sole purpose on ats is to back human alien up and defend nibiru and that is proven by you're past posts !! you have been on humans threads and myne hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and to the people
that say stay on topic you are derailing the thread , well guess what this thread was debunked already and now this is
the topic the TOPIC of why human alien is obsessed with nibiru and with fear mongering this topic everyday on this
site

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

you just said the exact same thing that human said to me in the u2u it is you and btw i am pissing off noone but you
and you're other accounts go read the thread how many people have said the same thing i have MANY!

.............oh man i cannot believe this !!!!!!! MODS will you please clear this up, when does human come online? HE PROBLEY LIVES ACROSS THE WORLD FROM ME !

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer

But you don't have any flags

yeah im saying im not here for stars or flags ( future reference ) i want to share my thoughts and listen to others... peace

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

.............oh man i cannot believe this !!!!!!! MODS will you please clear this up, when does human come online? HE PROBLEY LIVES ACROSS THE WORLD FROM ME !

lamo i like how you purposely misspell probably lmao so people will not think you are him.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

But you don't have any flags

yeah im saying im not here for stars or flags ( future reference ) i want to share my thoughts and listen to others... peace

no you want to share and defend human's thoughts and that is provable by you're past post history.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by MITSwagger

Those are two different stars. One is in front of the other....

link   

i wish a mod would get here already i know its you human probably on another computer with a different ip but it is you and if it is not then you're sole purpose on ats is to back human alien up and defend nibiru and that is proven by you're past posts !! you have been on humans threads and myne hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and to the people
that say stay on topic you are derailing the thread , well guess what this thread was debunked already and now this is
the topic the TOPIC of why human alien is obsessed with nibiru and with fear mongering this topic everyday on this
site

you keep repeating your self, yeh i believe in nibiru ( so do heaps others) does that mean that every one who believes is humanalien, i have posted on many ddifferent threads other than humans, i got an idea, we'll get you me and human on msn or skype ( cant believe im saying this ) to prove to you im not him, or my sole purpose is to defend him, although i think he has good points and i respect the man... peace

link   

This debate aside, let's leave it up to the Mods to decide, hopefully they are monitoring this... Anyway, what is your honest opinion about human alien and his threads?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i so hope that you are using the same service provider lmao and the mods prove this and once and for all you can be labeled the hoax that you are

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

This debate aside, let's leave it up to the Mods to decide, hopefully they are monitoring this... Anyway, what is your honest opinion about human alien and his threads?

my honest opinion of him is that he thinks he is smarter than everyone on this website, and that he is obsessed
with nibiru and that no matter how many times he claims nibiru is there in several threads he does not listen, which makes him a fear mongerer , i see other threads get put in the hoax bin when proven hoax but his threads are proven false and yet they remain getting flags despite over half of the people on his thread proving other wise ,

link   

okay crimson this has gone to far, ive signed up on ATS couple weeks ago and im getting into an argument already, this isnt how i pictured my first argument, this is nonsense im getting tired of trying to prove my self innocent, that sick and tired of responding im PROBLEY making spelling errors.... whoops
lamo i like how you purposely misspell probably lmao so people will not think you are him.

link   
reply to post by kykweer

what is you're opinion of him and his threads ?

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

i so hope that you are using the same service provider lmao and the mods prove this and once and for all you can be labeled the hoax that you are

once again MODS i do not appreciate being labelled as humanalien or a hoax. im thinking of taking legal action

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
crimsonninja. I would not waste my time trying to combat the ignorance projected by certain people. They are here to do just that. Think about it.. Your feeding into it empowers him and that enables something on a level where it comes off as if you are being ignorant. I have been down this road and mod's don't really care unless someone is violating the TOS. Misinformation, Disinformation and all of that crap is apart of how ATS works. Without it their would be no ATS. If anything ATS is founded on ignorance. Just look at SkepticOverload. He is the biggest Skeptic on this site, and the owner. Get what I'm trying to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join