It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another large quake hits Christchurch New Zealand

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
SNAP: well how about that

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Heart aching, praying for Christchurch and the people of New Zealand.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by 88solarman88
Just thought id tell you that about 24 hours before this happend around 107 whales washed up on a shore in NZ dead, scientists couldnt find a reason for the deaths. Does the whale die off have something to do with the latest earthquake? Hmmm....

no it doesn't - take you stupid conspiracy "connect the dots" drivel somewhere where it belongs......bloody ghouls!

Stuff has some good pics of the Cathedral - www.stuff.co.nz...

First off, everybody feels sick watching the news from new Zealand.

Regarding the comments above , you are not on facebook. This is a conspiracy website. At least it was supposed be. (It seems you can even use this site to look for jobs now?)

Again. This is not facebook.

If you believe connecting dots is drivel please stick to facebook. Remember where you are.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

I hope they are ok. My brother-in-laws family is from their. I'll have to check with him to get the real story since our media like to pull the wool over our eyes about the stupidest crap.

Keep us posted and I will find out more ...

VI

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed

Me and the family are extremely lucky to be alive.

Grant

Remembered all your posts from last quake. Great to see you got tru it.

Sitting watching this with all the other unrest around the world and never felt so useless. simple as that.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Fark me leave the conspiracy crap alone will ya's, This is mother nature at her best, we live on this planet, it isn't new
and will happen again, that is a given

If anyone can explain why this has happened and the whales beaching themselves, well may as well give me the meaning of life and whilst ya at it tell me if we are created or evolution is the key,

Just send well wishes to those who at this moment need it please for the good of everyone.

We will all stand by our mates in hardship and war ,that's the ANZAC spirit, friendship never dies, we just grow old

Wal

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I just saw the footage on CNN and BBC, as well as on some sites and i was struck with sadness. New Zealand is a place that i still want to visit, and it's awful to see those people suffering there.

My prayers goes for all the Kiwis.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
My heart is with all of you and your families in this time of fright.

I have a question if you can help...I can't find the old thread when the first quake happened. In there was a link that showed all the quakes going off in real time does anyone remember the name of that thread.

Also I don't see some of the names of members in that thread here on this thread I hope they are okay.

It's a time we all need to simply remember we aren't color,religion or nationality we are all just HUMAN and we need to help one another in peace and love.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 88solarman88

I'm not attempting to derail this thread, but, what you stated is very interesting, in light of the fact that whales use sound to navigate, and it is thought that there are sounds emiitted from the earth before and during when earthquakes occur. In this thread there has been a legthy discussion of this very topic:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There can definately be a link between the two.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

The first earthquake (September 2010 7.0) thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
sweetpeanc thank you so much I found what I was looking for on pg. 15 the link to real time quakes

www.christchurchquakemap.co.nz...

I keep an eye on new fissures opening.

I liked this quake map, thanks again
edit on 22-2-2011 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I think the whales washing up is significant. All of nature on this planet iss connected, when something happens, look at other happenings. GMO'izing food == bee die off. Why couldn't it be a conspiracy like perhaps scalar weaponry, the stuff thats been knocking birds out of the sky. Gaul need to F**K OFF.
What a heartless ahole.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Yes it could be soundwaves from the earth as well. Like I said, the connect-the-dots
-are- -relevent.-

edit on 22-2-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
It's another horrible story when already we have mass protests and killings being viewed on TV, after a while it is best to switch the TV off better to read about it than watch it.

Who needs disaster movies when reality is being played on our screens these days?
The world is changing and the stories get more rediculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
According to the BGS, the aftershocks are moving south away from CHCH.

My thoughts are with all who are there, really awful footage on the news this morning.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I hope some kind of telethon can be organized, I'd like to donate --something-- from my place here in the US MidWest on the other side of the globe.
(Where I reside on the NewMadrid faultline.....)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

I'd forgotten about that map. Watching the last 24 hours is fascinating. Nothing, then BAM! One after another.

Even watching from half a world away, this makes me sick to my stomach. Another reminder of just how little we know about our planet and what she has in store for us at any moment.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I have another stupid question please forgive.

Can extinct volcanoes become active? I see there is one in Lyttelton also the Glazier that is being mentioned what is that located near...................

There is some reporting on Fox news here in the States but so far it been the same thing nothing new as I can see, please everyone stay safe

The quake map I posted thank you to sweetpeanc shows the real time quakes happening.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Noinden

its god's will

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, if the ground starts shaking here I will not only start dancing, but I will ensure that everyone starts dancing with me...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join