It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some more thoughts on 2012 stuff.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
So I was watching some re-runs on ancient aliens while hopping between posts here on ATS. Petrie dish for the conspiracy minded. I was reading this one post where a fellow member was blunt about a coming global disaster popped to another thread that was discussing March 15 being some pole shift date.
***THIS IS NOT A PREDICTION THREAD, JUST OPINION***
Me personally, I believe that in the next two years something extreme will shake our very way of living . I feel that it will kill off a lot of people. I also feel this is something that has been known about(pending global threat) through the upper echelon types, the elitist. I feel that over the past 7 years of my half ass'd "research" it is completely plausible that an ele is on our horizon. The thing is tbtb they know this. They know this because it is something that has happened several times before. Sorry I get off topic easy.

Ok so lets get fantastical for a second and make like 2012 was this massive culling. Lets say there was a flood of "biblical" proportion. Lets use Denver International/Rockies as our backdrop. Flash forward to 2262. There is no one left alive that remembers the great disaster, stories are told as part of history lessons but that is it. Life is tribal and somewhat primitive. Meanwhile a mile under the Rockies tbtb are getting ready to say let there be light. A great rock faced door opens on the eastern side of the Rockies and out flies swarms of copters and planes Meanwhile in the valley below the villagers are in awe looking at the amazing flying machines in the sky.
They touch down in their flight suits and wrist watches and show these simple folk all kinds of crazy tec. Such crazy tec that these are not just no ordinary people they must be gods. Self proclaimed most likely just because of how well that form of control works. So thats what I got I dunno if there is a discussion here or what just figured I'd share.
edit on 20-2-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by BlastedCaddy because: go go black and gold

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

holy crap I totally had this thought the other day! lol

I was thinking what if those in power stay in power because they know when and how to survive the ELE meanwhile those not in power are left to die, and those who survive are knocked back into the stone age.

lol would make for a very interesting move that's for sure.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Our goverment here in Ireland has already made a pretty good attempt at knocking us back to the stone age and they show no sign of stopping any time soon!.. Things seem to be kicking off all over the world at the minute though for some reason, be it political, like all the trouble in the middle east or just general unrest in many other areas! So we could all be looking for a comfy little cave sometime soon... Knowing this country at the minute i'll probably need a mortgage for it!!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why would the TPTB hang out under ground for so many years? Radiation? Disease?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam

Why not... Let the savages kill themselves while we eat caviar kinda mentality... 250 years is a long time for you or me since we would surely die... But if the goal is to rule the world 250 years is just a blink of an eye. Tptb would still know where all the gold deposits are would still know where all the oil is simply because they would have it stored on some file. Ha! Who knows??? maybe thats why theres so much gold in them thar hills.. Everyone buggin out to the highlands every time something like this happens and they bring their riches... who knows just havin some fun... Didn't the Greek gods descend from mountains?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah why not, although I see TR-3Bs and such instead of copters

Oh, but I think the people will always remember such a treason. You don't forget that easily...

top topics

join