It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real-life Vampire on CNN, FOX News, CBS and no one says a word...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's incredibly shocking that a real-life vampire can appear on CNN, FOX, and CBS giving an interview about taking one of the largest banks in the world to court and winning while none of the reporters think anything of it. I've stated many times that real vampires (not the Goth or emo Twilight teens) are actively engaged in controlling our media and are tied to the upper echelons of our society. It wouldn't surprise me if they were working with the intelligence community based on the materials I've seen with my own eyes. When is everyone going to wake up and realize that this isn't a fantasy..... it's happening right under our nose and in plain sight?

Videos of his interviews; www.suscitatio.com...

At their central hub of information www.suscitatio.com... it's proudly displayed along with his interview about being a 'pranic' vampire. If ever there was a 'secret society' or group we should be watching carefully, it's the 'vampire community'. The access these people have is nothing less than disturbing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
You do realize that vampires are just the Alpha Draconians right?

The whole vampire thing is just a story to make the reptilians seem sexy

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Clifford1972

Its shocking??? Tooth Implants. Thats what I think when I look at him and his type. Harmless.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Even then you can't take it seriously..... look beyond the facade. This man has spent extensive time in China and North Korea in recent years..... coincidence?

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Damn white court vampires!

LOL! Actually if you watch the last video on the page linked you'll learn that Patrick had his teeth surgically implanted, they aren't real. He just "believes" he's a vampire of the pranic variety (aka - like the white court vampires in Dresden Files). He's not the real deal because real vampires don't exist.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clifford1972
Even then you can't take it seriously..... look beyond the facade. This man has spent extensive time in China and North Korea in recent years..... coincidence?

Oh I am able to do that. And when I look deeper into him I want to PUKE.

Anyone who spends that much money to Look like a Vamp probably tries to act like a vampire as well. I could see him hiding out in China and North Korea...places where they would not notice a sudden disapperance of kids and women. This guy has no power what so ever he is probably someone who just drinks blood. But lets just hope he is nothing like en.wikipedia.org....
I'm sorry these people make me sick. They ruin it for future archeaologists thousands of years from now. They are a hoax in life and in death.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I think you need to get out..He is not a vampire, he is a wanna be vampire who had teeth implants. He is just part of some vampire group nothing more. Vampires are not real. I will believe in reptilians before I think vampires exist. Vampires are just folk lore stories that are made up.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why do you think he is a real-life vampire? Because he said so?

What "access" do these people have? How are they connected to the intelligence community?
edit on 20-2-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clifford1972
It's incredibly shocking that a real-life vampire can appear on CNN, FOX, and CBS giving an interview about taking one of the largest banks in the world to court and winning while none of the reporters think anything of it. I've stated many times that real vampires (not the Goth or emo Twilight teens) are actively engaged in controlling our media and are tied to the upper echelons of our society. It wouldn't surprise me if they were working with the intelligence community based on the materials I've seen with my own eyes. When is everyone going to wake up and realize that this isn't a fantasy..... it's happening right under our nose and in plain sight?

Videos of his interviews; www.suscitatio.com...

At their central hub of information www.suscitatio.com... it's proudly displayed along with his interview about being a 'pranic' vampire. If ever there was a 'secret society' or group we should be watching carefully, it's the 'vampire community'. The access these people have is nothing less than disturbing.

Are you serious? ... you too can have your teeth shaped and extended for a price, you can even have some very very convincing theatrical prosthetic removeable caps ( that would be my case ) ..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Sorry, im still too sleepy to wake up.
I think the species he belongs to is homo sapiens and not vampires.
After watching this video it seems like the vampire family tree is full of a lot of fruits and nuts.
So my advice is that they be weary of squirrels.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Obviously you've never spent some time researching who and what these people are connected with. Be prepared to go down the rabbit hole.....

www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Could you paste snippets from your links? I am hesitant to click unknown links.

ETA: I googled "vampires" and "intelligence community" and found links with plot synopses from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

edit on 20-2-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
If you wanna know more about vampirism look at the tread of the new discoveries in Rumania the underground caves and labirints,its a correlation between the myth an what really went on tru history.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'd tell this guy the same thing I tell the Draculark's @ the local coffee shop.

"Ugly does not equal vampire."

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

this guy is no vampire!
come to ROMANIA and I'll show you DRACULA'S castle and you'll see what you feel in that place(BECAUSE YOU FEEL FEAR in that place and with NO reason! You can be drunk and still feel fear and "waking up" quickly and gettin the h... out of that place)
This guy is not even close to reptilian...
not to worry...
the REAL reptilians/vampires you won't even notice on a public street!
believe me!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

They are links to the news feeds from the 'vampire community' and how they have inserted themselves in news stories for years. Television, newspapers, magazines, talk shows and documentaries. From what I've seen the group that syndicates the information has contacts with the intelligence community and with the major news networks. They are also tied to medical experimentation and genetic research..... it's all very shady with the 'fangs' being a front.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here he is...

Just another person that wached to much blade, twilight and matrix..

He should come to my castle and let me kiss him on he´s neck.. yum

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

They are in the media because we are fascinated by vampires and most other paranormal subjects. The media gives people what they want, so they seek out those with overactive imaginations and fake fangs.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
A...a real life Vampire?
What, not human you say????

Yeah, whatever...

"Ooh, there's nothing in the stories about the elite and their control mechanisms to manipulate us because look - those who believe such things think they're being controlled by vampires! Ho, ho."

Nice way to misinform. Well done.

Edit:

Actually, I take what I've said back.
I don't think you're deliberately misinforming people, I think you've just fed into the fakery surrounding the reality.

edit on 20-2-2011 by OptimisticPessimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'd focus more on the fact that he foreclosed on bank. Because we all know he is not a vampire but someone who likes pop culture vampires and wants look like one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join