It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 olympics -- whats gonna happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
ok so just lastnight i had a dream about a event that was big (boxing,soccer or even a football game) but then i realized it wasnt none of those.
i noticed that it was the 2012 olympics. i remember tryna tell people not to enter cause something bad is gonna happen, but the crazy thing is that i wasnt telling them nor was i yelling it out loud. i was simply expressing out with my emotions or my mind i remember tryna say it outta my mouth but it was like i had no vocals nor a mouth

i tried so hard to tell them but nothing no one would listen.

afafter everyone was inside the statium (standing outside alone) then i woke up when everyone entered and i was left behind. which i thought was the best thing to do. so never in my dream did i noticed something bad happen nor and bad things going on i jsut remember tryna stop people from entering.

also when i woke up i remember RIK CLAY tlaking about the 2012 olympics where something will happen that day. i cant find the video right now but he speaks of the alien invasion or some crap in the 2012 olympics

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
well according to John Titor those olympics never happen.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that nothing will happen and it will be business as usual, with the U.S.A. doing poorly in boxing yet again

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

here i foudn the video of the 1984 olympics and a fake alien spacecraft with a fake alien. rik clay talked about this happening again in 2012's olympics (project blue beams fake alien invasion)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What's going to happen in the 2012 olympics!?

It's going to rain constantly, blow a gale, and be a complete disaster.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
prob the fake alien invasion or maybe even destroying the statium idk either dude

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

nothing !

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
never know dude

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Great, the other week it was the SuperBowl that people were predicting end-times to coincide with.
Now apparently it's the Olympics?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Well I think it's very interesting you had this dream. I mean, one could definitely make the argument that the Olympics always have bad things going on, but I'm not sure of if there will be a staged invasion. I wouldn't doubt it depending on where the world is at and if there has been a lot of alien contact, it would be a good time to try and turn optimism into fears.

Thanks for sharing, dream sharing is a very important thing for us all in the times and changes, I believe.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnhancedInterrogator
Great, the other week it was the SuperBowl that people were predicting end-times to coincide with.
Now apparently it's the Olympics?

im not predicting anything its jsut a dream but its just a whole BIG what IF!..

btw never heard about the buperbowl one btw i think the whole black eye pees were the end of there singing careers lol

btw did u watch the video? and also look at some videos that rik clay has talked about

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i think something bad might happen in the 2012 olympics and they are going to blame it on the muslims

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just enjoy the games and stop all that belly aching over something that might or might not happen.

new topics

top topics

join