It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to properly discern the good truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
reply to post by Unity_99

I cannot embrace anything here that is of the pyramid

I don't follow your repeated reference to "pyramid". Do you mean the ancient egyptian religion?

Did you read ET_MAN's longer post with all the pictures. The superman one I loved. I always loved superman. That inverted pyramid, is quite the thing, symbolizing not only Equality but Infinite Progression, Love and Equality.

The Pyramid is the slave system ruling this planet, our banks, our elites, our royalty, the ETs behind the scenes, the Eye of Horus. All major religioins as well, are coded to Saturn.

So I'll just leave you to read that post by ET_MAN as it was very deep.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Hey guys great posts for some for other meh!!! I will not bother

Hope things work out well down here and up there

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Basically choice is the realisation of what we are, by rejecting what we not.

This comes in stages:

1.Denial ''no, not me''
2.Anger/recentment
3.Bargaining
4.Depression
5.Acceptance

It`s the same as when we die, how do we discern the dream from the reality?By remembering what we really are minus the illusions that we think also is part of us. Even in the higher realms of existence it works this way.
Everything has to be recycled eventually to purify the endless river that is excistence.
We are the seed but we are also the tree ad infinitum, there is no diffrence between us and god, we are just are remembering in endless states of dreams of what we really are untill we are finally left with an 8.

This what we call reality is nothing more than a dream of our higher selfs of which we are all part of and like in our dreams it leaves clues to your journey into discovering who you are on your own level.
Look at our world and you can see it is a mere fractal reflection of our higher self, the higher you go in the realm the purer its reflection.
When the pupil is ready the teacher will apear and the bardo states begins, untill the pupil realises he is the teacher and wakes up without any memory in another world where he begins another journey with the end goal realising he/she is more than the dream he/she is in.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

the illusion and dream of duality in the phenomenal Universe

Some things are illusion but not all things are illusion, people should recognize what are illusions and what are not. There is a line and even the Hiduists and Buddhists or the monks understand that harming other people, murdering, raping and stealing are not good things. You don't see any of them teaching that everything is only love and murder is OK do you? Are there monks you know that go around doing anything they want to people, rape, torture, abuse and murder believing it's all acceptable and OK without any accountability or responsibility for their actions? Clearly they are far closer to the truth than others even if they do believe some things to be an illusion crossing the line that should be drawn of what's illusion and what's not illusion.

The law of one is full of misunderstandings, misconceptions of the truth and untruths even though there are some truths contained within those channelings as well, but only if a person interprets it correctly. People should learn to discern the basic and simple truths and eternal understandings and hopefully we can get this thread back on track focusing back on the real truth that is not illusion. The truth is not complex and yes there is a truth of why people are here on earth, where they come from and where they are going. Not everything is illusion and philosophies of the world have stretched illusion a long way but remember there is only one truth on how creation came into existence and you can find that truth by gaining a higher understanding and awareness where you don't need faith anymore you just simply understand, have an awareness of it and know for yourself. There are eternal understandings and every person on planet earth can find them if they get back to the basics. Starting with oppositions and the symbolic representation of the tree of knowledge of oppositions is a good place to start.

I certainly do have questions.

I'm aware that you have questions and doubts still polarwarrior and hopefully you can look at the information being provided and stop focusing on other people. I only say this in respect and out of love for you. Don't seek to go after people and judge them in a negative way because it only shows what kind of a person you are by doing such a thing. You shouldn't be affected by what others write or say and isn't shining light on others helping them out and never degrading or attacking them? I know you are a good person so please avoid those traps of going after people seeking to find flaws and errors in them, pointing fingers at them etc. It doesn't show good character, positivity and love does it?

I believe you are truly a good person and mean well though polarwarrior and hopefully you can get back to focusing on the information at hand being provided in this thread rather than pointing fingers and going after people seeking to find errors and faults in them.

Thanks for contributing to this thread and I look forward to hearing more positivity in your writings and let's keep this discussion in good spirit.

Peace, blessings and love

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless

Is that you Chris? Do you share Jonothans account now, or do you do his editing or something?

The reason I ask is et_mans auric energy signature is all through your posts that's all. I could be wrong it could just be the idea behind it or something more faint i'm not too sure but its there.

You guys r like 2 peas in a pod now.
cute

As for the posts they're a bit, well "hypocritical" don't you think?

Hypocrisy is the state of pretending to have beliefs, opinions, virtues, feelings, qualities, or standards that one does not actually have. Hypocrisy involves the deception of others and is thus a kind of lie.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 21-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Your simplistic "God will guide you" notion has no capacity to address the issues I presented.

For the record I have never used the word God in this thread, don't misinterpret or judge this information based on my user name alone. This thread is not about religion but the truth of the knowledge of oppositions and universal laws/eternal understandings of creation and existence.

Centuries of religions that have destroyed lives is overwhelming evidence that the "God will guide you" notion is illusion.

I can agree with you on this, religions have been corrupted and distorted. There are truths to be found as light squares must exist within the world but most of that truth has been twisted, overtaken, hidden, distorted, mixed and mingled truths with untruths. Religions have destroyed lives and until now many are continuing to mislead people and destroy lives along with most of the other worldly institutions that have easily blinded mankind from the simple and plain truths of earths existence. Just because there are tons of different religions, groups, belief systems etc found throughout the world it doesn't mean that there is not truth to be found and the symbolic story of the tree of knowledge does contain a simple truth about oppositions and what is Good and it's opposite.

free of the corporeal "earthly material, knowledge, books, teachings and business",

Freedom comes in spirit and a person can free themselves in spirit through gaining an understanding that comes in awareness of the light truth behind earth's very existence. The truth about light and dark or light truth about having a clear understanding and awareness of the knowledge of the symbolic fruit that represented good and evil. The opposition structure of the world that does exist and is not illusion.

but the raw fact is that you are completely enveloped within that world.

Physically the human body of energy is enveloped and attached to the materialistic world of oppositions and gravity but the spirit does not need to be. Freedom comes in awareness and in knowing the light truth and that can be found and discovered in spirit, it is an eternal understanding that intelligences can gain a remembrance and awareness of if they are humble about it and seek diligently and sincerely.

When you finally free yourself of your body, then you can claim to be free of these things.

Freedom comes in gaining an awareness of the truth about earth's existence and creation, spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

Freedom of spirit and peace accompanies this knowledge, remembrance and eternal understanding that can be gained in spiritual awareness.

Freedom of the soul which is spirit just on a new level.

(a good truth?)

The Truth

The Good Truth

I use good truth to show that it's the Truth about Good.

The truth of oppositions has to do with the true structure of all things in energy, matter and spirit existing within the universe as mankind currently perceives and understands it to be.

Symbolically the story written about the garden of eden displays some truth based on the tree of knowledge that shows oppositions found in all things as not everything is an illusion.

There is a good and an opposite to good, there is a Sun and it does shine it's Light. You as an intelligence spirit do exist and people do have freewill on a certain level and if they feel they do not have freewill then they error in their understanding. There is a line on what are illusions and how far that word goes as everything is not merely an illusion. This same line can be applied to freewill, there is also a line that can be drawn and how much freewill a person truly has in body, mind and spirit.

As this thread progresses hopefully more will be shown and shared. Judge not people but be wise and look upon the information and discern and question with an open heart in sincerity and you can find the truth which are eternal understandings of the light and dark, negative and positive and opposition structure. There are universal laws and eternal understandings in spirit that have always existed and will always exist. Some things were not created neither can they be created but are eternal understandings because they just are.

Faith can actually be both wonderful and tragic, so it can't be looked to as evidence of truth.

The light truth does not have to be based on faith, it is an eternal understanding and awareness that can be received in spirit, a remembrance. There are Scientific understandings of positive and negative polarities, oppositions are shown in all things including the human body internally and all things outside of it externally seen in nature, creation and the universe. The laws of cause and effect, attraction and consequences or karma for some based on a persons choices for their actions. Having freewill which every spirit does to a certain level and degree comes with accountability for that persons actions.

There's a positive and a negative and there's also a Good and an opposite to Good. These are not illusions but truths and if a person has not yet gained an awareness of this light truth eternal understanding then they are still left in the dark on what the truth is.

The truth about the knowledge of light and dark, positive and negative, good and the opposite of good in other words oppositions found in all things. Some things are illusions and some things are not and that is the truth.

The truth is not a super complex equation and can be found and seen in all things if one diligently seeks it and properly learns to discern the basic understandings of what is good and what is the opposite to good.

Light can be found and dark can be recognized as oppositions exist in all things. Many have taken the word illusion way too far and crossed over the line, not everything is an illusion.

There is a line on what is illusion and what is eternal and real.

You still haven't answered my question. Who specifically is this Family of Light - or Light Family?

Words are just words but the Family are those who represent all that is Good. They have been through the process of mortality on planets like earth and had to also work their way up overcoming the world of oppositions. To overcome the world and pass the test so to speak one must first understand the world and opposition structure finding the light truth behind it and within it. Empty space and energy cannot be destroyed and neither can the eternal spirit intelligences that have always existed and will always exit in one form or another, on one level or another.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I would like to kindly ask everyone to please stay on topic with my original post in this thread that has to do with discerning the Truth about what is Good and what is opposite to Good.

Please get back on topic of the tree of knowledge of oppositions.

I will ask everyone some questions.

Do you recognize that oppositions exist in all things or do you deny that oppositions exist?

Do you recognize that the Sun shines it's Light or do you deny that the Sun shines it's Light and gives Light unto the world?

What is Truth?

A wise person on planet earth would realize that other earthly things are not the most important things to know.

But the the most important things to know that should be top priority for people in their lives are seeking answers to the following questions.

Where do you come from?

Why are you on earth?

Where are you going?

Is there something you were meant to do in your life?

Is there something you were meant to figure out or know?

Is there such thing as an afterlife and higher states of existence that are in utopia and heavenly states of existence?

If so, how can you also get to higher states of existence?

What do you need to do in order to get there?

Are there requirements and necessary things for you to accomplish in your life?

Are there consequences for your actions, thoughts, deeds and interactions with others?

Must you gain an awareness and figure out certain things to properly live in order to meet the requirements and reach these higher levels and states of existence?

Understanding the truth is having answers to these questions and by understanding the answers to these questions they become more than just answers, as the answers to these questions are eternal understandings that a person can know for themselves by gaining this in clear understanding through a remembrance and awareness in spirit.

By gaining an awareness of these understandings one then can apply these understanding in their lives and start to put the light truth puzzle together.

This is a process.

Everyone can receive the answers to these questions and it doesn't require faith but diligence in truly seeking the answers to these questions. Once a person reaches a certain level of awareness and comes to a remembrance of these eternal understandings it becomes clear and they just know, faith is no longer required.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

And still, we are no closer to having any idea what it is that you are suggesting. How this Good Truth is to actually be discerned. You are a sociopath's wet dream. Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Is that you Chris? Do you share Jonothans account now, or do you do his editing or something?

I am a witness to this truth for myself through experiences I had as I gained an understanding and awareness that was given to me. I was originally sent to debunk ET_MAN's threads but after reading through them I started to recognize that he's speaking the truth.

ET_MAN and I both do keep in communication and contact with each other and we do work together to help bring this information to others. As you may know, previously I never really took the time to properly word myself in english but I am now taking more time on my posts to make sure things are more clear and spelled correctly. Yes I do work with Chris sometimes directly over skype and he's sent me many emails and information and I do recognize things he's shared with me that are the truth and have also used some of it within these posts but it is me posting not ET_MAN.

The reason I ask is et_mans auric energy signature is all through your posts that's all.

Well hopefully you can start to recognize my energy signature as well because we both have the good energy signature spirit within us. The truth never changes and what I share is what ET_MAN has shared many times. It's the simple and plain truth about earth's existence and oppositions found in all things.

As for the post its a bit, well "hypocritical" don't you think?

The post is truth so how could it be hypocritical? Are you not taking my advice on focusing on the information rather than continually seeking to point fingers at others and find faults in them? I think you need to empty your cup, let the ego go and read over the material in humility. I was once similar to you and judged others but due to experiences I've had that Universal_Light is even aware of things changed.

I stand up for ET_MAN because he represents the truth and I can clearly see the fruit he provides. “You shall know them by their fruits”.

The truth will be shared and it won't fail because it's the truth. It's never the person sharing the truth that should be looked upon but the truth speaks for itself and if it's not truth then it will not hold up and eventually fail.

When a scientist makes a new discovery the world does not focus on the scientist but the discovery. Learn to properly discern the truth polarwarrior so you can also find the answers to the questions you are seeking behind life's existence.

I sincerely wish you peace and blessings

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

And still, we are no closer to having any idea what it is that you are suggesting. How this Good Truth is to actually be discerned.

We will be getting into that.

For now let me ask you and everyone else reading this thread the following questions.

Do you recognize that oppositions exist in all things or do you deny that oppositions exist?

Do you recognize that the Sun shines it's Light or do you deny that the Sun shines it's Light and gives Light unto the world?

What is Truth?

A wise person on planet earth would realize that other earthly things are not the most important things to know.

But the the most important things to know that should be top priority for people in their lives are seeking answers to the following questions.

Where do you come from?

Why are you on earth?

Where are you going?

Is there such thing as an afterlife and higher states of existence that are in utopia and heavenly states of existence?

Are there consequences for your actions, thoughts, deeds and interactions with others?

Must you gain an awareness and figure out certain things to properly live in order to meet the requirements and reach these higher levels and states of existence?

You are a sociopath's wet dream.

Is this what the Good spirit would say to another?

Wishing you blessings, peace and love

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

hi adonai, good to read your posts,

oppositions do exist in definition of human understanding, though there is a difference (maybe illusion?) between reguarding one side as being only good and the other not so, is there not commonality between the two, where one which seems to be not so good is actually in effect doing good in some unseen way to the bigger picture of things.

if life, existance and all of creation were made "as being good" then is not creation this very same good, there is opposition only because it is said to exist, for without such knowledge of good against evil, all would be only as whole without sides and without these oppositions of good versus evil as understanding implies.

but then we as humans have not the bigger picture in hand, knowledge has been given as sides and allowed to rule by good alone in most parts, though does that then make mankind the creation we are meant to be in following or does that other side which not so good, and left out of the picture then prove to destroy all that takes place in future existance as cause and effect from creational manipulating in whole by not being included where as past was allowed.

peace be with all,

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

How do you propose all those questions you asked assist in discerning the "good truth"?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I wondering if there is such thing as a "middle ground" between good and opposite of good?

Also, are most psychics and clairvoyants are frauds and deceivers? No wonder why a lot charge money for their services.

As for your post, thank you for your wonderful words Adonai.
edit on 21-2-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Hi Redgy,

oppositions do exist in definition of human understanding, though there is a difference (maybe illusion?)

Oppositions do exist in all things, the elements, nature, animals, information the human body and so on, however the oppositions within creation are not evil but just what they are being part of creation and in an innocent state.

It's the actions of people that are aware of what it's like to hurt or harm another with the knowledge of what's good and the opposite of good that are accountable. When a person understands that harming another person is not a good thing because they have been harmed themselves and know what it feels like then by them choosing to do the same thing to another person knowing that they are hurting and harming that person and understanding what it feels like then that is what is considered to be an action opposite of good and they are held accountable for such based on their intent and understanding of what they have chosen to do to another. Such actions bring consequences, some call that cause and effect, the law of attraction, what they do unto others they've only done unto themselves, what they put out comes back to them, some call this karma and so on. These understandings are applicable to those with freewill choosing their actions and how they treat others based on their awareness and understanding of such things. Human beings on earth do have freewill to a certain level/degree but it is still freewill and by them choosing to do such things understanding what they are doing brings accountability for their actions based on their own choices.

Dark and Light are not actions they just are.

Oppositions are not actions they just are.

Antonyms or the oppositions found in information in human definition/understanding are not actions they just are.

Hot and cold are not actions they just are.

The tree of knowledge of oppositions when brought to a spirits awareness in understanding turns a spirit into a 'soul.'

This is part of the earth life existence process and part of the school if viewing earth's existence with the correct interpretation.

A soul is just another name for a spirit intelligence, the only difference between the two is that a soul has had their eyes of understanding in spirit opened to see and know the difference between good and the opposite.

A soul would simply represent a spirit that has received an awareness and understanding of what good and the opposite of good is. With such knowledge given in spirit to a spirit one receives choice and freewill to choose between the opposition choices after understanding and becoming a 'soul' to basically live however they want to live based on their own freewill and choice. How many choices and decisions do you make each day? Do you not feel that you have some decision in the matter in making those choices?

regarding one side as being only good and the other not so,

Oppositions are neither good or evil, they just are. Actions of those who understand what the oppositions are who choose to do good or the opposite of it to another person knowing very well what they are doing are considered to be actions of good and the opposite of it.

is there not commonality between the two,

Oppositions found in elements, creation and all things known/seen share a common bond of being part of the creation and the energy/matter of creation but they also show differences such as dark being an opposite to light that can be distinguished one from the other and recognized. It doesn't make one or the other good or bad but simply part of the earth life structure/creation --- oppositions are innocent and they are not choosing to do anything good or bad to another they just are. It's the freewill intelligences or 'souls' with knowledge of such that choose and decide such things.

where one which seems to be not so good is actually in effect doing good in some unseen way to the bigger picture of things.

If referring to the oppositions seen in all of creation and not the intelligences in spirit that have become 'souls' like humans who have an awareness of oppositions knowing what it's like to hurt and harm another and feel pain having experienced the opposite knowing joy and happiness then everything out there and within creation just is and exists in an innocent state. Animals are in an innocent state and so are all intelligences that have not yet reached the level of awareness that human 'souls' have with the understanding of the tree of knowledge of oppositions knowing what Good IS and the opposite to Good.

Good and the opposite of good are ACTIONS of those who have an understanding of them in spirit.

if life, existance and all of creation were made "as being good" then is not creation this very same good,

Creation is the way it is by design and must contain oppositions in all things so that spirit intelligences could receive a higher level of awareness and understanding and with that comes freewill to choose one thing from the other and experience one thing from the other based on freewill. If a 'soul' has not experienced both then it cannot clearly understand the oppositions between the two. A 'soul' needed to go through the earth life process to advance and progress. Now that the 'souls' eyes have been opened and they understand what it's like to feel joy and pain they are now on a level ready to further progress, for without them experiencing a taste of both they would never know the differences clearly nor could they ever receive a fullness of joy in the existences to come.

The earth life process is a school and stage of progression from the higher awareness view in advancing a 'soul' to a higher level. It's necessary for 'souls' to experience oppositions in life choosing one thing from the other. All spirit intelligences and 'souls' are here for that very reason. But with the earth life process of having this awareness and understanding comes accountability for a persons actions due to them now clearly seeing and understanding what it's like to experience the opposite of good and if they choose to do that intentionally to another person then they are truly going against all that the Creator represents and stands for which IS only Good and Love.

There are no harmful actions or opposite of Good found in the utopia existences or heavens beyond this universe but only perfect unconditional Love and all that is Good of one compound being perfect Good and Love where there is happiness and joy to be received in the fullest.

Symbolically speaking this is why many suggest that no unclean thing can enter into the kingdom of heaven, now I don't represent any religion and also know very clearly and understand the distortions found in various worldly religions however I do understand the light square truth that can still be found in things if people properly discern and interpret correctly.

So if we interpret this correctly that no unclean thing can enter into the kingdom of heaven and convert that into light truth then we would say. There is no torturing, rape, murder and opposite of good actions found in the utopia existences above, they simply can't exist nor will they ever exist in such existences. Those who reside there are filled with the purest of unconditional love and have a perfect understanding of Good, Love and knowledge of the opposites of both. They have also been through the earth life process having experienced oppositions of both joy and pain achieving graduation when they figured out the answers to the test and gained that higher awareness understanding in which some of those answers are here now and can be found for those who are diligently, humbly and sincerely seeking.

there is opposition only because it is said to exist,

There truly are oppositions found in all things within earth's universe because they are seen and can be recognized and understood. Joy, pain, happiness and sorrow, dark and light are a few basic examples. When the Sun rises in the morning and gives it's Light unto the world people see it, recognize it and understand it. When the Night comes and it's darker without the Light of the Sun people see it, recognize it and understand it.

More examples:

accept refuse
alpha omega dark light harmful harmless
alive dead deep shallow hate love
always never decrease increase healthy unhealthy
ancient modern despair hope here there
answer question disease health heavy light
admit deny dry wet height depth
arrival departure early late hero coward
ascend descend dusk dawn horizontal vertical
attack 'offence' defence easy difficult hinder aid
backward forward East West honest dishonest
attention inattention entrance exit Birth/death humble proud
beautiful ugly empty full imprison free
beginning ending end beginning include exclude
below above expand contract increase decrease
agree disagree fail succeed inferior superior
bad good external internal inside outside
ally enemy false true intelligent unintelligent
asleep awake foolish wise inhale exhale
big small fast slow interior exterior
better worse few many interesting uninteresting
blame praise famous unknown internal external
bless curse fat thin intentional accidental
bitter sweet find lose join separate
bravery cowardice first last junior senior
build 'create' destroy freedom captivity justice injustice
timid meek fold unfold king subject
bright dull forget remember knowledge ignorance
broad narrow found lost laugh cry
clear vague fresh stale lawful unlawful
close distant friend enemy land sea
clever stupid full empty like dislike
cold hot gentle rough leader follower
combine separate gather distribute North South
captivity freedom glad sorry left right
correct incorrect gloomy cheerful long short
conceal reveal giant dwarf magnetise demagnetise
come go granted refused master servant
common rare guest host night day
comfort discomfort guilty innocent noisy quiet
cruel kind happy sad peace war Poor Rich
danger safety hard soft right wrong
White Black

for without such knowledge of good against evil,

First of all where there is no first let's understand that good is never against evil it's the opposite of good that's against good. Good represents unconditional Love in it's purest form and Loves all. The opposite of Good or those with freewill, awareness and understanding of the oppositions who choose to do the opposite of Good makes it's self an enemy to good due to it's opposition nature and chooses to turn against good of it's own freewill and doing. Perfect Love and Good is unconditional Love and Good and (IS) always unconditionally forgiving and loving to all. Whatever the Good family can do within their power to do they will do to help and assist everyone-1 and everything based on the eternal understandings and laws of the universe of infinity/eternity.

all would be only as whole without sides and without these oppositions of good versus evil as understanding implies.

Without oppositions and let's take black and white for instance - there would be no contrast/colors and all things would not exist as the way humans understand it to be including gravity. The Creator/Creators setup earth's universe the way it is perfectly and yes in balance of black and white squares found in all things so that the freewill occupants or spirit intelligences needing to go through the earth life process could become 'souls' and choose and decide for themselves freely and fairly never by force. There's also a non-intervention factor into the equation that's included and the Good family coming down directly and revealing such things clearly and plainly or showing themselves to the world as the Sun does directly breaches the pre-mortal agreements/understandings/contracts. This goes for all intelligent life in earth's universe experiencing and that does include all non-terrestrial or ET life existing within earth's universe who are on that level of intelligence or awareness understanding what doing good is to another and what doing harm is to another having experienced it for themselves and clearly knowing one from the other --- what is what and which IS which. Everyone knows the difference between joy and pain, happiness and sorrow. Have you ever felt sad or happy? Can you recognize the difference between the two? Are they not oppositions?

but then we as humans have not the bigger picture in hand, knowledge has been given as sides and allowed to rule by good alone in most parts,

Good never rules but serves, gives to all who will receive the gifts and unconditionally loves everyone-1, that is part of the bigger picture so there it (IS).

though does that then make mankind the creation we are meant to be in following

Mankind makes itself based on it's freewill decisions and choices understanding the oppositions and knowing one thing from another having experienced it. It chooses it's own path based on freewill and what would one like to eat or drink today? Does one hang up the phone home calling to them or pick it up? What is one going to do today for another person to help them, does one just think for themselves and watch TV all day long or perhaps go out and have a little fun even possibly causing problems for others, and then for others who really cares, am I right or am I right or what AM I, I am what I AM and what are you.

Choices, choices, choices, decisions, decisions, decisions based on freewill that people do have --- Actions, actions, actions, knowledge of the tree of oppositions = choices to choose on thing from another = (Accountability)

or does that other side which not so good, and left out of the picture then prove to destroy all that takes place in future existance

Nobody can destroy the plan of creation because it just (IS) by design with a perfect creation plan. The Creator/Creators had a plan foreknown and foreseen for all things before they came into existence from the foundation of creation. Think Eternity --- However what can take place is people on earth with intelligences or 'souls' can harm themselves over TIME (according to human understanding of it) based on their own freewill given to them to eternally choose, act and decide for themselves. Nobody is cursing or punishing 'souls' when they make mistakes but their choices, decisions and actions that they make can be part of the harm factor for them based on the consequences for their own actions. These are spiritual eternal laws and understandings of cause and effect, consequences to actions or some call it the law of harvest 000 what a person sows so shall they reap based on what they so chose to do unto others and perform.

When you've done it unto another person you've only done it unto yourself. Interpreting such in light square truth interpretation suggests the following. Based on our actions to others we bring consequence unto ourselves. We are not the others but they are part of our Spirit Family and there are consequences to our own actions in what we do unto others and how we treat others. According to our freewill to choose, decide and act for ourselves in this world full of oppositions there is accountability revolving around what we choose, decide, think and do. Our deeds, actions and interactions with others.

as cause and effect from creational manipulating in whole by not being included where as past was allowed.

Everyone who chooses Good and Love receives it on a much higher level, moreso than on earth where oppositions still exist and can be found. Those who choose the opposite of Good direction without ever learning from it or turning their lives around choose a much harder path but it's never the end and the unconditional loving Good family (IS) always there with open arms and willing to help, guide and assist any and all who choose to be part of that Good family 'oneness' spirit simply by doing Good and having Love in their hearts for others. Setting their hearts upon the good things, having charity, forgiveness and a desire to help everyone in need however they can to the best of their ability. Never focus on the temporal and materialistic things of the world that never eternally count. Focus on that which is Eternal and truly counts. Simply doing Good unto others and Loving them are the most important things anyone can ever do in this world truly.

peace be with all,

Thank you and Love & Peace be with you and everyone-1 as well Always.

Eternal Best Wishes!
edit on ECST1111FebPM11 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

I wondering if there is such thing as a "middle ground" between good and opposite of good?

Also, are most psychics and clairvoyants are frauds and deceivers? No wonder why a lot charge money for their services.

As for your post, thank you for your wonderful words Adonai.
edit on 21-2-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

Middle ground would mean corruption. Find the middle point between kindness and hate/apathy or murder!
We do have some in power positions trying to do just that, and they're very corrupt. Ie. dark.

There is no such thing as Tough Love, there is going the extra mile to seek conciliation and healing for those who are traumatized or criminals, or in differences.

We can seek to balance mind/body/spirit, and raise our frequency, but thats not balancing the choices, now is it?
edit on 21-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Hi Sphinx551,

As a Light can dim and be turned down or brighten and be turned up, there are many middle ground grey areas on variations of different levels in between the 'both' and many are working on turning their weaknesses into strengths. Not everyone is aware of their weaknesses and many are still working on recognizing what weaknesses are being lost in a world full of confusion. As the stars differ in brightness so do 'souls' on earth have different levels of awareness varying on different middle ground areas all working on finding their way back to what they once knew and becoming that which they originally had a goal to become.

Also, are most psychics and clairvoyants are frauds and deceivers?

There are always some who are deceivers and frauds but then many are also deceived and truly believe that which they receive. There are many deceptions and manipulations happening on many levels, where does the buck really stop and how far does the underworld really go.

No wonder why a lot charge money for their services.

Sounds like a job and income, many are out there doing whatever they can in the world to make money.

The Light truth Sun shines it's Light upon the world freely and unconditionally without judgment or prejudice.

Hi Unity_99,

Middle ground would mean corruption. Find the middle point between kindness and hate/apathy or murder!

Corruption is definitely somewhere in the middle ground area along with greed among all the other middle ground accompanied things that go along with it.

We do have some in power positions trying to do just that, and they're very corrupt. Ie. dark.

Let's try to never judge anyone but rather understand that they themselves may have been corrupted/deceived by others in dark unable to clearly see and so on. Nobody can really say what some in power have been through and pointing the finger is never the way to turn a negative into a positive. Send out positive thoughts and good wishes/hopes dreams/intentions to them in prayer, meditation or however else one chooses to do it - having hope and belief in them and if someone did have a direct open line in communication with them --- show them love, give them encouragement and simply be there for them as the Good Family would do. Unconditional Love, Forgiveness, Patience, Kindness, Support and Charity along with all the other Good attributes of the Good family.

There is no such thing as Tough Love,

Depending on one's interpretation of tough love, some parents (not necessarily on earth) can at times and in wisdom get strict with their children only because they truly love and care for them and want them to learn certain lessons in life so they don't go out and harm or hurt themselves but it's always out of Love.

there is going the extra mile to seek conciliation and healing for those who are traumatized or criminals, or in differences.

Going the extra mile to help is the unconditional Loving way.

We can seek to balance mind/body/spirit, and raise our frequency, but thats not balancing the choices, now is it?

Choices do not need to be balanced otherwise freewill agency and choice of a person is taken away. If people are forced to make certain choices in balance doing harm to a person half their life and good to a person half their life then freewill is taken away but this is not the case. We do have choices and good and the opposite of good are actions based on one's freewill agency and choices/decisions they are making. The world could live in Love and Peace if everyone-1 saw past all of the confusion and got rid of their pride, anger, greed and hunger for power, control and domination over others etc. etc. etc. and simply CHOSE to live in peace love, unity and harmony with one another because they really meant it and desired it. But as the stars differ in brightness existing on different levels and sizes so do the souls on earth differ in understandings/awareness and not everyone is clearly discerning and recognizing the Light truth. Many currently exist in dimmed down rooms and cannot properly understand or clearly discern/see what oppositions truly are understanding what life is truly all about and why they are here due to the much confusion in the world in all fields and walks of life that have blinded them to the truth of what their inner spirit once knew, understood and recognized.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless

And still, we are no closer to having any idea what it is that you are suggesting. How this Good Truth is to actually be discerned.

We will be getting into that.

For now let me ask you and everyone else reading this thread the following questions.

There are no black and whites in reality. There are only shades of gray. To suggest anything else is to be irresponsible. Be careful with what you disseminate. I work very hard to prevent my enthusiasm from overwhelming my judgment. I have my own amazing stuff to tell people, but I am working extremely hard to see if it can be debunked, and I wish that everyone would have the same sense of concern for those who might be affected by what they claim. You folks need to really do some work to vet your notions, and not just work on how to sell them. The worst feeling possible is to be successful with a notion that you discover - through further discovery - to be erroneous at best and tragically dangerous at worse. People deserve that sense of responsibility being taken seriously by anyone claiming to know what's true.

What is Truth?

Truth is NOT relative. That is what Truth isn't. Be extremely careful of this as you and your cohorts work to convince people of what you think you know.

Where do you come from?

Why are you on earth?

Where are you going?

Exavtly. I have a very powerful belief that I know the answers to all of these questions. The question is, am I right? The real question is - how can I know if I'm right?

You are a sociopath's wet dream.

Is this what the Good spirit would say to another?

Wishing you blessings, peace and love

Jesus challenged everyone around him, and anyone would say that he was doing so out of concern for the people being hoodwinked by those people. I know that I'm not Jesus, but what makes that statement of mine any different, since my motivation is exactly the same as Jesus' motivation. You cxan say that the difference is that "he's doing God's work", but what makes you believe that you have the authority to say that I'm not doing God's work?

This is a question that anyone who is professing the Truth must ask him/herself. Why is it impossible for you to be mistaken. I'm vetting my "truth" in every post I respond to. Are you?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Shades of grey? Look within, for that is not only not raising your Love and Frequency, it opens the doors to so many distortions. You don't have to name something in terms of a religion. For they're distorted and have been used to control and pacify humanity for a long time and to Sanction Violence and Retaliation from above, the biggest distortion there is nearly.

There are no shades of grey. This is a school we were need to wake and choose to connect and grow the pure love and positive elements of Love that are there in small children. Love is: kindness, charity, helping others, going the extra mile, giving the shirt off your back sometimes is even required. Ie. if there is one piece of pie, and two hungry people, sharing it comes to mind. Those kinds of things are NOT shades of grey. Not allowing the world, your job, your reputation, promotions, to stand in the way of speaking the truth, of doing Good which we all truly should know isn't the same as harming others, compromising others, or allowing deceptions to be made on them.

Love is patience, gentleness, mildness, being reconciliatory, and finding the way to bring peace and healing to arguments, divisions, and even trauamas, where someone loses themselves and commits a crime. That versus, revenge, anger, retaliation, being right. Being willing to walk away and let the children think they've won a and seek within, for inspiration, and find another way to perhaps instruct, hint, nudge or help shine some light. A true adult does not sling it out with the children. Well, we shouldn't be patting ourselves on the back and saying we're all grown up yet in the school, BUT, the role models we have are of the True Adults, so this is what we're striving to become.

The true adults aren't ruffled by what is going on around them, they can be steady and shine their lights like the Sun even in rough times, and reach into their connections within.

There are no shades of grey in this. This is the goal. Jesus said this, To Be Perfect As My Father In Heaven Is Perfect. We're trying to grow up here.

Also, there are no cohorts here.
I've been on a huge search for answers having woken up to memories and experiences 3 years ago, and had spent a lifetime in a lot of prayers, meditations, attending church alot, and eventually trying a few, due to knowing it was not fully the truth. I certainly spoke up to priests. ET_MAN's infinity and metaphysics stirred my soul and I presevered.

I speak with my own voice, from my own message. But there is a Truth too. Just as there are lies. Most aware people are on a search. There is no other place to go except back the basics. Everyone makes things so complicated, when it goes right back to the basics of love and seeing the highest good, in the purest form of love, the finest form, uncompromised, untarnished, non reactive, non punitive, forgiving and gentle, steadfast and steady, forgiving everyone and self. Taking responsibility and asking/praying seeking for our flaws to be revealed and healed, for our sight to be healed.

The parable of the sower, matthew 13 is all about that. He put it right out in plain view for us, to seek to have our sight, and understandings and awareness healed. That the world and everything around us, including the religions were distorted.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

There is no such thing as a 'good' truth.

Truth is an undisputable fact and good is a relative term.

Why do you think anyone needs a definition of unconditional love?

And what's with that list of silly questions?

I really don't believe that you are serious with this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I have a little time and thought I would reply to those questions of yours.

“Do you recognize that oppositions exist in all things or do you deny that oppositions exist?”

You will have to be more specific. Are you saying that all things have an opposite?

“Do you recognize that the Sun shines it's Light or do you deny that the Sun shines it's Light and gives Light unto the world?”

Is that a real question?

“What is Truth?”

An undisputable fact.

“Where do you come from?”

Nobody knows.

“Why are you on earth?”

See above.

“Where are you going?”

I have no plans to go anywhere.

“Is there something you were meant to do in your life?”

Procreate probably.

“Is there something you were meant to figure out or know?”

How to procreate successfully.

“Is there such thing as an afterlife and higher states of existence that are in utopia and heavenly states of existence?”

Which term should I choose to answer i.e. ‘afterlife’, ‘utopia’, ‘higher states’ or ‘heavenly states’?

“If so, how can you also get to higher states of existence?”

What are ‘higher states of existence’? you need to be more specific.

“What do you need to do in order to get there?”

See above.

“Are there requirements and necessary things for you to accomplish in your life?”

No.

“Are there consequences for your actions, thoughts, deeds and interactions with others?”

Are there any actions without consequence?

“Must you gain an awareness and figure out certain things to properly live in order to meet the requirements and reach these higher levels and states of existence?”

What are these ‘higher levels’ and ‘states of existence’…far too vague to answer.
And anyway why must I do anything?

Regards Midicon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join