It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My daughter recorded this UFO? video this morning. 2/16/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

She did the best she could. Make of it what you will, call it an airplane if you like, but it never reappeared.
Flames will be reported and the member ignored. Don't make me regret sharing this with you plz.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wasn't there long enough to be able to tell what it was imo

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I can't really tell either. I will have to view it on something other than my phone maybe.

Can I ask how old your daugter is and how she reacted when showing/telling you this?

Interesting no doubt.

link   

Good for your girl

It looked interesting for the brief moment you could see it.

link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

I know, she was lucky to get what she did. that camera is crappy as hell to begin with. she only had the physical memory to work with which is why it is so short. She didn't want to waste time trying to hunt for the memory card.

link   
Thanks for sharing.

Tell your daughter thanks for being there on the spot for getting a shot.

It's really tough to get a good UFO pic, even if you are a professional.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

she is 13, UFO's are not abnormal to her, this is just the first time we have caught one on camera. Both of my girls have been seeing an increase of these orb UFO's recently that just vanish. They mentioned it to me the other day when we were out together.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
this new generation is fast on the shutter...i like that....where was the sun? coming up?

edit....ok i see... it is wrong for a jet...the light goes out sideways....no jet
edit on 16-2-2011 by GBP/JPY because: not a jet

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

yes this was just at sunrise.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Its probably not an orb, when its up close, thats the light thats covering it. It looks like something interesting was captured, for a moment, and it was wonderful that she managed this much. Wow. Great job, she kept her head too. The testimony concerning it, and amongst other sitings, the vanishing all make that much more interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I only ask because my daughter is 13 and she has recently been talking about things. I was curious as to the age to compare.

And good for her not wasting time on a memory card! She could have missed it completely. Tell her I give her a star and a flag for being on top of her game!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

It was interesting nonetheless. Thanks for the upload

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
it appears to be a fairly large object. is it pulsing or is it just me. i dunno, very interesting though
makes you wonder..where did it go?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

thanks for sharing, i do not doubt that your daughter filmed a u.f.o., however i do doubt that anybody who did not witness it first hand will see a u.f.o. in that footage.

it looks like a number of things regardless of if it was or not, and people will always cling to those.

edit on 16-2-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
hmm this is interesting, not that long of a view but interiging none the less

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hmm this is interesting, not that long of a view but interiging none the less

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

A real UFO is anything flying that is unidentified, so this fits the category. Since the sun is so low it is likely a flare off the bottom of an ordinary aircraft. Now way to tell from the video. Your daughter did the right thing. Record it and worry about what it is later.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by autopat51

it continued going strait...it went behind the clouds...in the upper margin, it went out of frame...the camera kept spotting it well through the breaks, but then the clouds got thick

you can spot it twice for split second

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Sorry, looks like a plane. From the res, it was blinking red and maybe orange, couldn't tell, very grainy, BUT it flashed in a steady rhythmic pattern, and there were ALOT of clouds. ALOT of them. It didn't reappear because of the cloud cover at your location. It seemed to me to be a standard beacon signal, to give visual to the nearest radar tower. Questions:

1. Do you live near an airport?
2. When you post a UFO vid like this, do you think that maybe you should post a location as well? Perhaps others have spotted this and we could triangulate a position. WE have smart phones that produce latitude and longitude, and you can also figure it out by your internet connection. You don't have to give exact lat and lon, but a rough number would allow us to figure out your rough location, and surf for news reports in your area to back up your sighting. This is an internet connected day and age, and WE have lots of resources at our disposal.
3. When you think you have a sighting, please state the date and time, especially if it is live audio, say, "Holy cow, look at that! It's February 16th, 2011, at 6:30 pm, in Smathers County, Wisconsin. I'm catching this object on video right now. OMG, it disappeared, my video is over." Shouldn't that be the standard for new sightings?
4. Did you and your daughter feel creeped out by the video? Aliens tend to give you the willies. The hair on the back of your neck will stand up. Did that happen to you when this happened?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

I understand what your saying and I agree. most will see nothing of interest. My goal in life is not to prove anything to anyone just to share what I or my family experiences for those that are interested. no more, no less.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join