It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OK so......... someone fairly new to all this comes to the site. He is obviously a amateur when it come to photography. He has had an experience where he obviously has seen something . He has taken video and pictures . His camera probably set automatically to the two second exposures because it was dark(just a guess here) . He states in his OP that he just wants someone to help explain what is on the pictures that he has taken . I truly believe if he had not posted the pictures that could be anything and had instead posted his video this would be considered a very good sighting. I agree the pictures are junk , but im not seeing any attempt at a purpose full hoax here at all.
please see here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm hoping this will be reconsidered and looked at again because its just wrong (unless there is more to this than the post itself ie known ip address ect.) . Respectfully _Blue_
edit on 16-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I dont believe the OP but i am frustrated that it was moved to the hoax column with a call to someone be able to show evidence and everyone of my posts about the only image i deem of any worth is not even looked at. Oh well. The evidence everyone spouts is that its a light painting with the moon, could be for all the other photos. He has a #ty auto mode camera that was released in what seems to be 2005, even they they ARE all long exposure but any camera with a metering system and in dark light will do that. Older point and shoots do not allow you to control all the setting like everyone here wants to believe automatically, and a few have even swayed this discussion with posting links of an olympus E30 ( a very nice camera).

This needs to be moved out of the hoax bin for now even though it probably is, because the issue for which it was moved there have been brought up by myself a few times and people readily ignore it, when I employed in the Graphics / photography industry. O well. Guess we dont all have a voice. Good going mods.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StarblazerUK

all except one photo. there is one that shows no hand movement, even if does have a long exposure.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7681504b3c73.jpg[/atsimg]

so here it is, i have actually taken time out of work to put this visual together...

this image is the sole image that puts a kink in any post you have said about light painting because all others are apparently light painting possibles.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
It's your neighbourhood u have no next door friends?? cause id be getting all my frends.,,text someone else in your neibourhood get triangulation and sworn afidavids for the hoax people lol
edit on 14-2-2011 by BobAthome because: spelling

Third post ----->sworn afidavids for the hoax people

I told you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by derst1988

All that shows is that his had was still whilst someone was still busy waving the light about

All the other images will be with movement by both subjects at same time.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by derst1988

so here it is, i have actually taken time out of work to put this visual together...

this image is the sole image that puts a kink in any post you have said about light painting because all others are apparently light painting possibles.

There's a very good reason for that. The leaves are lit by flash. That lasts milliseconds. After that they go back to darkness. Moon however stays lit through out the exposure.
edit on 16/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: light - lit

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

And the above is another great suggestion lol

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by derst1988

There's a very good reason for that. The leaves are lit by flash. That lasts milliseconds. After that they go back to darkness. Moon however stays lit through out the exposure.
edit on 16/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: light - lit

which i mentioned in my earlier post... the problem is tho that at night time illumination at iso 366 a 2 second exposure would still muddy the area "behind" or around the plant. I am a professional photographer and i do light painting as well, so i understand the camera. He had to of used a reverse curtain flash in order to keep it from fading and bluring on top of the flash. he does not know this i dont think though because a simple camera like the one that was used doesnt typically have the option to choose this.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Nice. More pro photogs. We need all the expertise there is cause of the idiotic moon hoax photo analysis failures
On topic I don't think that would necessarily be the case. 2sec. isnt that long when you consider how dark it is. Of course some experimenting might make that more obvious. And also I didn't notice the post before that so sorry. I just read few first pages and then skipped to the last one after I stopped laughing

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Foos from Germany.
They vibrate in the ether.
Electropulsive drive from Tesla is the name of the game.

No Gs experienced by the crew.
No seatbelts required.
check out the whole story here

Unless you don't care and just checking for interesting replies.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join