It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs always near my house.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This is my second thread, but I HAVE to talk to someone about this. I know some of you guys are pretty good with this stuff. Alright, here's the story. Basically starting a little over a month ago, I noticed these strange "glowing" objects start showing up in the sky near my house. They are separate objects. They usually form a triangular pattern, or a linear pattern. Sometimes they kind of move around each other, but I never see them make any crazy movements. One second they appear, and then they stay there for hours. I never see them fly away or anything, they just end up fading out after a while. I don't know what they are. They are not planes, obviously. They stay in one spot. They do not flash like airplanes should. They only show up during dusk/night hours, usually between 5-9pm CST. The only other thing I could think they are, are helicopters. But once again, they show up in the exact same spot almost nightly and just sit there for hours. I have taken two videos of these. One is up on youtube already (it's pretty crappy quality, recorded at night,) so I will not post it unless someone is interested in seeing a crappy shaky video. The other I recorded tonight as the sun was setting. I thought it was pretty good quality, but after I uploaded it to my computer it turned out to be really dark, so once again, I won't post it unless someone is interested because I honestly do not think the videos are worth it as you don't see any crazy movement or anything. However, I will upload it and post a link if anyone really wants to see lol. Normally I see about 3 of them, but I have seen as many as 7 or 8.

I took a screen shot from the video I recorded tonight. Then I took the image into photoshop and embossed it to see what these objects look like. These are the results I got.

Original (enlarged a little):

The embossed version:

Does anyone have any idea wtf these are? It's starting to freak me out how often, and how numerous these are starting to get. I also seem like the only one in my town who notices this....

Edit to include the video:
(the window has been frozen shut for a few days so I had to record through it.)

edit on 13-2-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Do they look anything like these UFOs?

This took place in my home town at the beginning of last year. You can see 8 objects circulating around each other at around 3 minutes. Its an interesting video. My friends have seen similar objects in the same town (Frisco, TX; 20 miles north of Dallas) I've seen a few UFOs in the region myself but I don't have any documentation of the events just cowitnesses.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

Those are pretty crazy looking. It's hard to tell what the ones I see look like cause I haven't seen the objects up close. I only see the lights because they only ever show up at night time. But those may be similar, because the lights I see kind of "flicker" instead of flash like airplanes or helicopters do, so this might be due to them rotating or something. They're pretty bright, too. Very weird stuff.

One time I was with my girlfriend and decided to drive to find their exact location, but they ended up disappearing on us after hanging in the sky for over an hour. Talk about bad timing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
They're still there right now and the video I took that screen shot from was recorded almost 2 hours ago

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

Prepare a better video, don't mean to sound naggy, but it will certainly help. If its the camera, just try to keep still, zoom in and out, you know the usual, but don't stop trying!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In that case im quite sure due to the relative area from the pavement (that desrepency at the bottom of the photo) that this is infact street lamps or chinese lanterns frozen in time, Im quite sure because UFO.s these days tend to not fly in a Horizontal Position

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

That isn't pavement it's a rooftop. I'll post the video.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Aha Upper floor of your house possibly? I just noticed the flat surface that appears when i tone down the brightness a bit than go negative

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Yep!

I'm saving the video right now from AVS video editor. I tried to edit the brightness a little bit in the video so you can see. I'll have it up on youtube and posted back here in about 5 minutes

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Good man

The Photo was proving a bit of a challange to explain by itself

edit on 13/2/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Are you having any strange dreams or see any strange objects?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

thanks for the pics. looking forward to seeing the videos. good job.
i'll have a better opinion once i see more. thx again.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
No problem guys. I'm saving it as HD so it's taking a little longer than expected but it'll be up in a few.

As for dreams, yeah I have a lot of strange dreams lol, but nothing like being abducted or anything like that.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
First ever live UFO sighting?

They still there?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

They've been showing up for over a month so not really my first sighting. But I haven't seen any before these. I wish I could see them do something crazy though. And yeah they're still there.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Alright here it is. First a little bit of background.

1.) this was shot on a nikon p100. not the best at taking videos, much better at pictures

2.) "woaaaaaah" was because I only saw 3, until I zoomed in and I could see 6 lol
3.) the quality played back much better on the camera than after I uploaded it on the computer, so I apologize.
4.) sorry for the shakiness. I can not find the tripod for the life of me

Here you go.

ps, you can check out the other video I recorded on my channel. you'll be able to see them best at 1:56 in that video.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Have you considered getting in your car and driving towards the lights to get closer videos? A tripod might be a good idea also.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Cool. Some advice: Open the window, you'll get a clearer shot. Get some things to rest the camera on (pile of books on windowsill or something) and do another vid please?

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
Have you considered getting in your car and driving towards the lights to get closer videos? A tripod might be a good idea also.

Read the thread. Both of those were already addressed.

One time I was with my girlfriend and decided to drive to find their exact location, but they ended up disappearing on us after hanging in the sky for over an hour. Talk about bad timing.

I also said I can not find the tripod. I don't see why that matters so much anyway, you can see they stay in the same spot regardless.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Windows been frozen shut for days lol. I will try the book thing but the ledge to my window is pretty small.

Edit: they're not there anymore but next time they are I will shoot another video. probably tomorrow, since their timing has been pretty predictable

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join