It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mugwort Pillow - A Powerful Dream Tool

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
What I am going to tell people here on ATS is no secret, especially to people that are veterans at lucid dreaming, or wanting to remember a dream. There are many places on the net to purchase this natural and legal herb, and it may even grow in your back yard, but sewn into a pillow and used when you want to remember your dreams, is the most powerful tool this person has ever used.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4691b8c9d95.jpg[/atsimg]

Many are probably thinking I am sensationalizing this herb, but I am not; if you want a restful night, or sleep period, then I suggest you Do Not use this herb. On the other hand if you wish to venture into a world of lucid dreaming and dream recognition then this is the tool to use.

Now for a pillow I suggest processed Mugwort, because it’s very very soft. The Mugwort processed for moxibustion (Loose Moxa) is very soft and can be sewn into a pillow form, without sticks poking through and waking you from an already lucid sleep state. The provided link is for information purposes only, and I do not in any way support the website, just an FYI so you know what processed Mugwort looks like.

Loose Moxa or Mugwort

Amount used should be about 1 to 2 pounds or a Kilo, of soft processed Mugwort.

While using the Mugwort pillow should your dream state become to much, or overwhelming, simply put the pillow in another room, then go back to bed. A dream journal/ voice recorder is suggested to immediately write down, or record what you've just experienced, but with Mugwort remembering won't be an issue.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f435d6396e5.jpg[/atsimg]

A little more on Mugwort.

Mugwort (Artemisia_vulgaris), or Common Woodworm, no it’s not a worm, but an herb and legal too. Mugwort has many wonderful uses from teas, tinctures, incense, tobacco, to acupuncture.

Mugwort Wiki

Witchcraft
“Much used in witchcraft, mugwort is said to be useful in inducing lucid dreaming and astral travel/astral projection. Consumption of the plant, or a tincture thereof, prior to sleeping is said to increase the intensity of dreams, the level of control, and to aid in the recall of dreams upon waking. One common method of ingestion is to smoke the plant.”

Warning: Women that are pregnant should stay clear of this herb.

Herbs 2000 Info link

“This amazing shrub has been known since the ancient times, and reportedly, Roman centurions used mugwort inside their sandals, so that their feet could remain in great shape. The shrub was also used by ancient Europeans and Asians in treating various ailments. The Greek physician Dioscorides of the 1st century AD supposedly stated that the Goddess Artemis, who gave inspiration to the plant’s genus name, used the herb to offer succor to women in the throes of labor and childbirth.”

Mugwort's history and uses far exceed what I can put into one ATS thread, so I suggest anyone that wishes to use this herb or know more about it, Google for more information.

“The mugwort has a large number of uses, and has been traditionally used to treat digestive disorders, and it has also been used as a tonic for various remedies. The mugwort is known to be milder in action than most other species of Artemisia, and this means that it can be taken for improving appetite, digestive functions, and absorption of nutrients over long periods of time, in small dosages. The elimination of worms within the body is achieved, and whenever needed, it can be used to induce menstruation as well.”

Enjoy your Journey, Peace Out.

RT

edit on 12-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thanks. I knew there was an herb for this. But I couldn't remember it's name. You just solved the mystery.S&F.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you! I am going to read up on this fascinating herb and try this out. I have such vivid dreams already but of course forget them. How exciting!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I've needed something like this for a while now, thank you, s&f.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If you want crazy lucid dreams just take Ambien

I already have no trouble lucid dreaming but I took Ambien to help me fall asleep quickly and that stuff gave me some crazy dreams.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Almost thirty "experience reports" can be found here -
www.erowid.org...

I'll be looking for some...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Mugwort Prediction

Just sayin....

One of many uses...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Since I am not female I cannot comment on PMS relief from Mugwort, but I have heard it does wonders for women that constantly suffer from PMS symptoms.

Here is a vid that talks about how it works.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thank you so much. This sounds like just the thing to help me remember the dreamscape I frequently vist.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Massive cool. I have never heard of Mugwort. Thank you so much for this suggestion along with the data and testimony you have put forth. I will definitely be trying the Mugwort in the near future.

I think I would like to drink some Mugwort tea and then sleep a little. I will try a few different things to see which gets the best results for dreaming. I suppose I can find some in my local herb store?
edit on 13-2-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Buying some today as a matter of fact. It would be cool if someone could post a list of shops that carry this.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for this post i had no idea about this herb infact ive never even heard of it before.I will definitely be trying this pillow idea out..frist im going to have to surf the web and find out were i can buy this herb to try this idea out ..S&F

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

I just started takeing Ambien for sleep talk about crazy dreams that stuff does it everytime..

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is interesting about Mugwart, I will have to try this.
I know that Stilton cheese, if eaten right before bed makes for some strange and vivid dreams.
They say that different types of cheese, makes for different types of dreams.
www.dairyreporter.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Ooohhhhhhh I'm going to look more into this and give it a try myself. I can have some pretty odd dreams (mainly horror movie based like Silent Hill come to life or something ) but this could really help. can it help you get to the spirit world, do you know? I have contacted loved ones physically but to be able to do it via the astral plane and remember would be amazing.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hoppy

that's a great article thanks for the find i had no idea different cheese could do that!

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
can it help you get to the spirit world, do you know? I have contacted loved ones physically but to be able to do it via the astral plane and remember would be amazing.

Answer to your question is yes.

A very good book to go along with Mugwort is something I consider the Bible of Lucid Dreaming.

Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming by Stephan LeBerge

You will need to start to practice a trigger, so that you know your are dreaming. What is meant be this is that waking or conscious hours you concentrate on one thing, and ask am I dreaming then see if a shift occurs. Once you know you are in a dream and conscious, in the dream, you are lucid dreaming. It takes practice and some discipline, but it is not hard to do.

One thing that is constant or occurs in every lucid dream is letter, text, numbers, written signs and symbols when focused on, in a lucid state, will change before the dreamers eyes. This method is my personal trigger point, since it is the easiest thing to find in dreams or look for.

Say for instance you are reading this post, in a dream, the letters/ sentences would change, or shift into something different, or unreadable, in a lucid dream state right before your eyes, thus allow you to know your dreaming. Try it, 100% money back guarantee you'll wake up thinking wow he wasn't kidding. lol

Sometimes it's amazing how we just accept the really weird things that transpire in a dream state, without questioning it, but hey we do that allot in life too.

Dreams are very powerful tools that most people do not use, IMO they are portals, and doorways to Astral experiences.

Have fun!
edit on 13-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
there is many diffrent herbs to help with dreams here are some i have used.
galantamine ... the best i have found
entada rheedii... real great the first few times then ???
.calea zacatechichi.... heard greast stuff about it but no luck with me
.silene capensis......... also great storys about this but not with me
gpc choline..................
.choline alfoscerate
.5 htp
dopa bean
yohimbine... be careful it will keep you awake if you use to much but good results
.nicotine 7mg.... i dont smoke and when i tryed this Wow for like 2 times then your system builds up and you have to lay off for 30 days... use the patch

here is the best book you can get onj the subject...
Advanced Lucid Dreaming
The Power of Supplements
How to Induce High Level Lucid Dreams
& Out of Body Experiences
Written By Thomas Yuschak

i downloaded it for free from scribd it is packed full of info......

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Thank you for the info!

I have been a keen user of what I've come to call "Astral Aids" for a few years now, although I haven't paid much attention to mugwort as I had heard it was quite mild in comparison to my favorite's, Silene Capensis, (root powder) and Calea Zacatechichi (Mexican dream herb).
I highly recommend the latter, although I found if I used it 3 or more nights in a row I struggled to define which reality was real... the awake state or the dream state, and that was a little unsettling and confusing!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by grrrrrrr

reply to post by JACKRADAKILL

Interesting info addition to the thread thank you both.

I think it will all depend on each dreamer, some people will need different aids and some don't use anything at all.

Kind of like training wheels on a bike, after a while they just get in the way and slow you down.

edit on 16-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join