It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think E.T. would say to humanity. If they could w/o restrictions.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
"Memememeememememe. Mememememememememe. Memememememememe."

"awww im just messin with ya."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Pay close attention!!, there is much we need to teach you.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Ya'll really #ed it up THIS time! Oh well, again from the top!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

He would prolly say: Threads that don't even make up one fricken paragraph. BLONG IN CHIT CHAT.

That's what I would say.
edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Go RAIDERS.
edit on 8-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I like your AK-47. I use it to kill every last Mother'fer in the room.

BTW, thanks for your cheap cattle.

Seriously,

They wouldn't talk, they'd mind meld to our frequencies and tell us to shut up, and get with the program. Children we are in the big picture of universal time

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
honestly...i think they would say we really need to look at what were doing and how were turning out...were too concerned with things that dont matter...material things in life...money...iphones...tv...blowing things up in video games than we are with the health of our race and the intelligence of our race

i think they would say we really need to take a step back and look at the SIMPLE things in life...look at the simple messages that religions teach us (religion is alien created anyways, christ, buddah, etc...all aliens)...we would need to look at where we are going in 100 years instead of where market trends are going next week...we would need to put more concern on exploring the cosmos and caring for our planet then when steve jobs is going to announce the iphone 5

im sure it saddens alien species who watch our planet that we as a race are so near sighted and narrow minded...that we are so obsessed with things that dont matter and that while there are SO many that are starving and impovershed....there are SO few that could cure starvation and poverty instantly...but the elite have brainwashed the sheeple into only caring about what kind of Lexus to buy and what kind of LCD television is needed in their living rooms to make life complete

basically, this entire race we call human needs a good bitch slap

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
"The Experiment is over and will be terminated by your Calendar Dec 21, 2012. We left you ample clues to give you time to prepare, yet here you are still stuck on your planet"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Hmmm... If I was a fair and impartial type of alien, I think I'd follow some variant of the Prime Directive. Just because it seems like the closest thing to something that would actually work which people have thought up already. So the message to somebody not yet ready would be something like this...

"We noticed you somehow spotted our presence here before we're ready to establish full communication. In note of such, we left you a calling card elsewhere in your solar system. But we're not telling you where it is. By the time you can find it, you'll already be able to find us and perhaps even have the means to visit. The time may be closer than you think, as many of your barriers are only of your own creation. Since you know this much, be sure to read our message and give us a call before you do. Then we will talk 'for real' next time. Perhaps as equals. This will be your last contact with us until then. Thanks for heeding our message and good luck! (You'll need it, not many make it this far even.)"

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Phone home? Elliiioooottt

That was about all he could say first time he came.
edit on 9/2/11 by NonKonphormist because: to do editing type stuff

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Pull My Finger

THAT! My friend, is the funniest thing I have read for a long time!!!!

You have brightened up my day

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
7 billion of you now...very good, you have performed according to schedule.

Let the great harvesting begin!
edit on 9-2-2011 by fockewulf190 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"We detected a significant increase in the overall living mass on this planet. While it is evident that the population has significantly increased, we have noticed that your species has become exceptionally... round, if you catch my drift. We were initially concerned that you would consume all natural resources and destroy your planet, so we came prepared to remedy that issue. Unfortunately, with this recent discovery, it appears that humanity is going to eat itself to death, eventually turning the surface of the Earth into a steaming pile of excrement. We are not prepared to treat such a problem at this time, so we will have to go all the way back home, and get the tools to treat this new found problem, which will take at least 50 more of your years. So, have a nice day."

"Oh, and by the way, please don't tell anyone we were here. We can't fit a bunch of fatties on our ships at this time, so it's better that nobody knows we were here yet."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

they would say hello first. Or maybe they would have another form of communication for greetings.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

two words:

GROW UP!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
"Are you still fighting over those small shiny pieces of metal? Oh, no, I see now that they're now little green pieces of paper. Right, we'll be back in another one thousand years."

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

I got a smile from comment 1 and enjoyed your comment 2.
Thank you for your input to the thread friend.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
"You really do taste like chicken. And just so ya' know: Those weren't probes they were basting injectors."

LOL
Hol up I think
--NO MORE PROBES- I really hope this is way off and not even close. And why does everything taste like chicken

Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I do not believe this is a hoax and I do believe we already know what they would say.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
They'd say: Enjoy it while it lasts, cause nothing lasts forever.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior

What if I told you they have no restrictions, and have sent us messages... It's just a matter of how you interpret it... For example, im sure you've seen this....
www.youtube.com...
So what if this is real... and this was there message

If that is real youthsavior and is the message then they seem to be on track with their ways. It basically says behave and live humble amongst each other. If this is real Vrill who Hitler contacted then how did he twist the message, 1 cannot understand..

Thanks for the data1

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join