It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cocasinpry

They must be reptiles

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
HOAX

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

That's right... Let's listen to you....

We can't do nothing so bend over and kiss our ass good bye...

Sorry.. but take a look at Greece... They burned all the Rockefeller banks to the ground...

So did Iceland... Now Tunisia and Egypt...

But your advice is to kiss our ass goodbye... I have a better solution...

There is a special train that has a beautiful work facility... It has a sign.. "Arbeit Mach Frei'...

We will be the ones getting you out....

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Magnetic pole reversal is not Geographic Pole Shift. Its two different things.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You guys are all disinfo agents for all I'm concerned.

I am the only one posting links. The rest of you are just frauds and insulters.

None of you even gave me any stars when you cited my websites

do the google research obviously other people heard the caller

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

You know, i think we need to get rid of these"stars" all together.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So now we know Alex Jones has only 1 listener?
Because only one guy heard a lady that was formally from the white house talk about a pole shift on March 15, 2011?

All I can say is poor Alex only having 1 listener or it's a Hoax.

and maybe Alex isn't saying anything because he is not going to even acknowledge a hoaxer?
and then the side effect everyone will be listening to his show in hopes to hear something so there would be no reason to give new listeners what they want so they could leave.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Best advice in ATS... a must read response.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

Yeah these guys always get carried away regardless of if there is proof or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

Dude, you are not the ONLY person sharing information, are you seriously whining about stars?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27

It's easy to create accounts and claim they heard the caller too. There's just not enough evidence for something like that to happen. Even if a women did call what if it was someone working with David as part of the hoax?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by canadabcpg

Whos really gonna give a sh*t about the money markets when it does happen!!!!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
These forums read more and more like GLP everyday, threads saturated with DOOM obsessed morons. This is nothing but a clever hoax but the very idea of doom seems to excite those with a latent case of the dumz. You only have to read this this thread to realise why all the good poasters have left ATS.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

elaborate on your hypothesis if you dont mind.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
only thing people are trying to do is to confirm this thing going on so they can prepare in advance if there is some truth and evidence in it, all you other posters shouting hoax this and fake that with no evidence clearly has no interests to exploring potential truth in such a story.
am not saying i beleive this but its certainly raised my attention as id like to get the word out in advance so my family can do some sort of prep.

all the other people who come on these forums and be the absolute most skeptical about anything i dont even know why half of you bother to waste your time if you dont really care?! seriously what is the mentality that make you come on here scream hoax with hardly no evidence to back up what you are saying?

now new videos claim that all this is a big hoax, this is only a 'claim' with no evidence but linking onto nother video upon another video. unless david himself actually confesses to this. there is no evidence what so ever that it is a hoax unless he comes forward, everything eles is speculation.

even IF it is a hoax why doesnt alex jones just say so!?! its on his stupid show! its only him and david who can give the truth behind all this other than that i dont think we will ever know to be honest. this whole topic is one massive speculation half of it is saying the same things over and over again.

now on youtube it says that the USER removed the channel. and was not suspended. did anyone notice it was at the very beginning whether the channel was suspended or removed but the user??

peice all this up than speculating your ass's off. repeating yourselves over and over again.

ive joined this forum to try and find answers on particular subjects, so far on every board it seems to be like a war with no one agreeing with one another but unable to provide solid facts or evidence, the funny thing is when facts are sometimes provided everyone dismisses it and carry on arguing!? seriously put all your 'personal opinions' aside and address the issues in a more professional fashion, its just like a big youtube debate here. i noticed there are more skeptics (with a passion) than anything eles.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Great point. I don't know the physics of this event but it would seem that if this were to happen in one day we would all be toast with total devastation. Why wouldn't she give her name? If she believes in what she said she would given her name. She wouldn't care who knew it was her if she is going to die in mid-March.

Peace.........yak055h

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JarsCloutLife

Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15. But these data is being recalculated all the time and it could get even closer but that depends what it encounters in the Oort belt. Just so you know the Moon is 0.00256 away from us to give you a comparison. We must be aware the this comet could bring enormous amount of debris with it and Earth will pass through the debris trail. This will probably take place around the 6th November 2011 or later.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

You actually think that YOU make a difference? That you CAN make a difference?

You are only fooling yourself.

Nothing happens that isn't designed to happen by the puppetmasters.

They run the show on ALL sides and from ALL angles.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Totally agree. If this lady would've been on the show, there would be AT LEAST 1 guy here who heard about this... so far for me this is 99.99999% HOAX!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by wongy
only thing people are trying to do is to confirm this thing going on so they can prepare in advance if there is some truth and evidence in it, all you other posters shouting hoax this and fake that with no evidence clearly has no interests to exploring potential truth in such a story.
am not saying i beleive this but its certainly raised my attention as id like to get the word out in advance so my family can do some sort of prep.

all the other people who come on these forums and be the absolute most skeptical about anything i dont even know why half of you bother to waste your time if you dont really care?! seriously what is the mentality that make you come on here scream hoax with hardly no evidence to back up what you are saying?

now new videos claim that all this is a big hoax, this is only a 'claim' with no evidence but linking onto nother video upon another video. unless david himself actually confesses to this. there is no evidence what so ever that it is a hoax unless he comes forward, everything eles is speculation.

even IF it is a hoax why doesnt alex jones just say so!?! its on his stupid show! its only him and david who can give the truth behind all this other than that i dont think we will ever know to be honest. this whole topic is one massive speculation half of it is saying the same things over and over again.

There isn't any solid evidence to prove this isn't a hoax so what evidence do you want us to provide?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join