It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This is one story that I REALLY hope is a hoax or troll attempt. I live in Florida and if a geographical pole shift were to occur, my whole family and I would be killed without much warning. I swear if the day starts running a little long or something else weird happens, I am outta here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
Well here is a backup if anyone wants to download it. I can't figure out how to upload videos here, so i put it on fileserve.

Oops sorry disreguard that, I uploaded the wrong one lol. Correct link on the way.

Oh and a good tip, firefox addon "flashgot" makes grabbing video off of youtube etc really easy

Here is a backup It is .FLV, almost 79 MB
edit on Sat, 05 Feb 2011 19:26:56 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Downloaded "flashgot" for Firefox. Took a minute to figure out but found a good User Instructions/FAQ on the same site that I downloaded from that made it a snap. Thanks for the info I already downloaded and saved a few youtube vids

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by canadabcpg
if a mass extinction event were to happen do you really think the public would be notified?

I doubt it

there would be so much panic and chaos and people wouldn't go to work which would cause even more chaos around the money markets

Yep, this is 100% the reason why they would never tell the public, because if they did, practically no one would go to work and everything would come to a standstill.. And their would be mobs of people storming all over the place hundreds of thousands strong.. Would happen either way, but if people were warned, the elites would never be given the chance to bug out before the real disaster struck.. many of them would possibly not make it to their hideouts...

Sure would like to hear what that lady said on the aj show..
edit on 5-2-2011 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Maybe "pole shift" is a code word for something else. I really don't think it's a physical geological event like people are imagining.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Have you guys seen what's on the GLP website? What in the world is going on?????

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me. For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh. And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of God, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I dont know why i should listen to this anymore then the billion other times you guys claimed something was going to happen.

*yawns*

*edit to add* i'm pretty sure thats a lame quote from stigmata lol
edit on 5-2-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
OK can someone please tell me what the lady said???? The caller on the Jones show?!

Can someone also please tell me what retired guy said. Transfer info please. Everyone is talking about black holes and the coming shortage of golf balls and not what the original message is.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Wow!! This guy's video was the tipping point for me to finally make an account here! His message gave me the willies...I thought he said he was overseas though. Where is the proof he was put in jail by the feds?

And that is what I am waiting for until I am finally sold on this. I too thought about the "living outside of the country" thing too....but what immediately came to my mind was that he seemed pretty nervous in his original videos and it seemed apparent that he wasn't some raging lunatic the world is about to end kind of dude, i.e. he demonstrated to me at least that he was able to maintain composure throughout his statement possibly indicating average intelligence for lack of a better word...so with THAT said I think I too might try and throw out a little "Ummm yea I DO NOT LIVE IN THE U.S. anymore, BUT yada yada yada" as a hope that it would cover my a$$ in some way so the man might not try and find me (or something like that).

So yea I think he did that NOT in a way that was intentional as say a troll or hoaxer...I believe that was done out of fear with the hopes that the....fed wouldn't come knockin

And yes I too am still searching/waiting to get some more proof that he got locked up/questioned. As far as "circumstantial evidence" is concerned...between how this has all played out and brilliantly displayed here on ATS (which I consider my BEST source for getting at the truth these days since literally anything that the main stream tries to sell us is lies...my fellow ATS'ers you guys seriously do rock!), but as far as circumstantial goes...I have seen enough to know that SOMETHING is up that is worth taking under SERIOUS CONSIDERATION...for one AJ did what he did during his show for which we had 1st hand witnesses here that observed it happen, THEN to only find out that once the show was uploaded in the past shows database that the entire segment of the phone call was DELIBERATELY removed, NOT TOO MENTION how the videos as others would attempt to post were being removed by youtube, to this David guy actually CHALLENGING AJ to come clean and yet has anyone come across AJ posting a rebuttal yet? And we KNOW AJ is an avid youtuber and would know damn right that he has been challenged....man that right there was enough circumstantial evidence for me!

However...yes if we can find out some answers or get at least some more confirmation that this David is who he said he was, and in fact is the same person that has now been arrested in questioned for 14 hours as a direct result of all this...then folks I don't need anymore confirmation and will be about a week or two from packing up and heading for the mountains of AZ. At LEAST until through March. However for the moment I pray

NT

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I would think this one to be pretty easy to debunk. Just get a bunch of people to post the same thing verbatim on youtube and see if they disappear as well as their videos.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
does anyone know what the lady said?

Did ANYONE hear what 'retired guy' said about what the lady said?

Everyone is talking about talking and not giving over the meat!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What is it going to take for admins to finally label this a hoax? I'm getting a little worried why there has been a lot of suspicion about the validity of these claims, but now administrators here making the call on whether or not we are being dragged on a wild goose chase.

Is lack of administrative judgment on the issue give it credence?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
How is assuming that its a hoax, the same thing as proving it. So you think a conspiracy forum just takes an educated guess. There is a saying, truth is stranger than fiction and conspiracies aren't based on the most obvious thing, but can be based on the most rarely occurring thing, and still be truth.

Here is a question, others are finding this and another thread really interesting. So why is it giving you such a strong reaction? I find that rather telling myself, the level of discomfort at threads you don't approve of in existence. Find another to interest you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse

Man there must have been 3 of you so far ask that same damn question!! How about stop being LAZY and search for it yourself! Geesh it's like some people think that there users on here with nothing better to do but to wait around to provide others with answers to things (things that have been RECENTLY discussed in other threads at GREAT LENGTHS no less) that they could easily find them self. NO you go find it just like I did chump!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Man there must have been 3 of you so far ask that same damn question!! How about stop being LAZY and search for it yourself! Geesh it's like some people think that there users on here with nothing better to do but to wait around to provide others with answers to things (things that have been RECENTLY discussed in other threads at GREAT LENGTHS no less) that they could easily find them self. NO you go find it just like I did chump!

LOL

So seeing as this thread is about that info. Someone post that info of what this woman said! Or even what David said he said.

Seeing as 3 of us are asknig...and this is an info dessimination site...AND there are kinds of link tools umm yea nvm.

So yea someone post what she said!

Edit:
In the continued spirit of helping your fellow man I made this how to download videos as I have seen in this thread and others people expressing desire to archive such videos before they get censored and suppressed:

HOW TO dl videos
edit on 5-2-2011 by maluminse because: add link

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I wish that someone would tell us if this is real or not. The suspense is killing me. If it is real, then I need to prepare.. Please someone either put this in the HOAX Forum or substantiate it!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
How is assuming that its a hoax, the same thing as proving it. So you think a conspiracy forum just takes an educated guess. There is a saying, truth is stranger than fiction and conspiracies aren't based on the most obvious thing, but can be based on the most rarely occurring thing, and still be truth.

Here is a question, others are finding this and another thread really interesting. So why is it giving you such a strong reaction? I find that rather telling myself, the level of discomfort at threads you don't approve of in existence. Find another to interest you.

I know right? It amazes me how this site is a CONSPIRACY site and this story in particular meets the very definition of being just that a CONSPIRACY for which I posted it in the General CONSPIRACY forum yet you STILL will have others that obviously seem to have gotten all of the answers to know without a doubt that this is nothing but a hoax and how we are all being led on a...what was that a "wild goose chase" and how come the mods haven't shut this down YET they themselves haven't anything to contribute to support their "just move along folks, there nothing to see here" claim?!?!

If you ever wanted to know who the hired gov disinfo agents were that are purportedly active on here, then look no further than those Einsteins that apparently have forgotten that ATS is a site for conspiracies, or DID THEY? Hmmmmm....lol

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

OK can someone please tell me what the lady said???? The caller on the Jones show?!

Can someone also please tell me what retired guy said. Transfer info please. Everyone is talking about black holes and the coming shortage of golf balls and not what the original message is.

According to the guy (David) he claims a women called in to the Alex Jones show. She was attempting to disguise her voice and claimed to have worked in the White House. According to her, there will be a physical pole shift and the White House is aware of it. The date being thrown out is mid March of this year. I can not tell you if the women caller attached a date to her claim, I have not heard the call and no one has been able to find it.

The retired guy David made a video about the women caller. This is his video.

Bottom line is this... no one other than David and few people who posted to his youtube account have claimed to have heard her phone call. Other posters here on ATS in other threads are suggesting that a women named Natalie who did call into the Alex Jones show, and then later on called into Coast 2 Coast AM is the women that David is talking about. However, this Natalie women says NOTHING about Pole Shift, working at the White House, nor is she attempting to disguise her voice.

I am in shock at how much attention this is getting and even more amazed at how so many members who have seemed to have lost their minds and forgot how to think and look at information when it comes in. It is sad, but maybe I set myself up for this disappointment. After all this is the site where so many members supported the absurd idea that we would have a Nuclear attack because a Simpson's cartoon told them so.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

LOL

So seeing as this thread is about that info. Someone post that info of what this woman said! Or even what David said he said.

Seeing as 3 of us are asknig...and this is an info dessimination site...AND there are kinds of link tools umm yea nvm.

So yea someone post what she said!

Edit:
In the continued spirit of helping your fellow man I made this how to download videos as I have seen in this thread and others people expressing desire to archive such videos before they get censored and suppressed:

HOW TO dl videos
edit on 5-2-2011 by maluminse because: add link

Geesh you guys kill me lol. Okay I believe it was this video in which the guy makes reference to what he had heard the lady say on the air (and which if I correctly recall a couple of our members were listening to that very same show and confirmed the call themselves which I will link the thread where that was discussed below this vid link):

Props to ATS User "xynephadyn" for providing vid

And the thread where this was all discussed:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There now go away!

Edit: Hmmm the youtube embedded vid doesn't seem to be displaying. Anyways direct link:

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2011 by Newbomb Turk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This thing is getting more serious ... March 15 is pretty close
maybe the lady was already in panic mode .. and wanted to share to the people
so perhaps some can be saved when this pole shift happen

Alex Jones went in total denial mode after receiving this call
and now David arrested by the feds because he wanted to warn us
if he really was arrested .. then its going on

why would they bother some nut job if this thing wasnt true

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Mr. Wendel and Mr. Turk,

I appreciate your effort but thats not the video.

Mr. Wendel in the video you posted he references 'another video which went viral' where he is conveying what the lady said about pole shift.

Mr. Turk that video is about inflation and not about a caller who called in and conveyed info about pole shift. Is the 'viral video' available? (Cant be that viral if no one can find it...)
However Turk the other thread DOES say it is the video so Ill go with it. Thanks. Thank you very much.
edit on 5-2-2011 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join