It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe this event is the reason why the government won't open up to us about alien existence.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hey all, i was recently on another thread about the Jerusalem sighting, somebody said something on there that reminded me of some information i was told a few years back, by people not so different than us.

I saw a sign on my way to work one day, it was for a psychic expo a month from then, on the day of the event I arrived at the stadium full of clairvoyants, mediums, crystal sellers. I didn't notice until the end of my walkabout (also spending alot of money) I saw three people standing there, in a corner between tents, with a big portrait of a man, but the uniform he was wearing was out of this world!

I asked them what it was all about, who exactly was this person and what signifigance did he represent. The response i got was so particular, as if they'ved studied him for years, it baffled me. This man in the portrait was their god- like figure, a being from another level of existence whom which they described him giving a message to the human race.

They showed me all these newspaper articles from that time, laminated in front of them on the table (no idea how they would have got their hands on them) I do not remember the title, but i did some research and i found this, this video (i believe to be fake audio) is exactly the words that they showed me, please check it out.

www.youtube.com...

The main reason for my title is.

The reason why the government will not show any more evidence of E.T life form is because of what happened just after it hit. People in masses were causing a huge fallout, panic like you could never imagine, suicide cases have been known.

Within the hour, it was told on the same radio station (after the terror of what happened) there was an announcement of what happened that day being a hoax, for everyone not to worry and go about their daily routine. It was a test i believe and we failed.

please, i would like some thoughts on this. I don't know if this has been discussed before, but I would love some feedback.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
this is the portrait i believe i saw

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53948c69a53f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

So this actually happend on TV?

wow, never heard that before!

Even if it is fake audio but really happened its still quite intense!

I think your right you know.

I have also seen pics around of this man in similar appearance/ clothing

s&f

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
this has been discussed many times. somewhere theres an explination on how the exploit was done. apparently it was pretty easy to do back then if you could get near the transmitter. there are other instances where people took over the video feed too

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

Looks sort of like the bad guy from Fist of the North Star to me! So whats the significance of this fellow, and what exactly was the fallout from the apparant near disclosure of this persons existance? I have never heard of it, or seen this picture before, and I would have expected to have seen it referenced elsewhere, if there had ever been a snafu or panic caused by it, or any thing related to it

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I've seen this many times before. It is generally believed to have been a hoax. Not sure what you are referring to as far as people panicking. As far as I've read, this "rogue transmission" went largely unnoticed and was quickly forgotten by most. A far cry from the panic caused by the "War of the Worlds" radio broadcast in the 1930s. If "The Galactic Command" is so advanced, why did they only broadcast in England and not worldwide? Seems like an obvious hoax to me, but who knows?

I generally don't give much credence to the theories that involve aliens claiming to be part of a "Galactic Federation", "Galactic Command", etc. It's far more likely that some imaginative Star Trek/Dr. Who fans with a little tech know how of the time, played a joke and incorporated some of their political/spiritual beliefs. Either way -fun stuff.
Peace!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Iv'e heard this before. The ITN is a UK TV station. From what I understand this actually did happen. Wether it was extraterrestial or not I cannot say. Why havent they tried to contact us again though?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by roguesoul

From what i was told about the event, Television and certain radio stations were cut off at the same time relaying the same message.

I couldn't imagine what would happen if it occured again in this point of our lives.

Apparently he is worshipped as one of the many creators messengers. Ashtar Sherdan is his name.

Thank you my friend.

peace.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hoax or not, you have to admit, the message the guy was saying is basically true. And has anything been done since to improve matters...? No.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Why havent they tried to contact us again though?

Perhaps they have, behind the scenes by approaching governments.

Either that, or they gave up. We are pretty much a basket case I'm sure, as young civilisations go..

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
S&F! The government will never fully disclose, let alone even hint at the existence of ADVANCED Extraterrestrial life

so keep your fingers crossed for wiki leaks to come through for us!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Forgive me on such short notice, it's 1:26am where i live, i need some shut eye, i'll get back to everyone as soon as i can.

peace and love to all!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Haza32

That looks like Ptaah, one of the leaders of the Plejaren race. I can't be certain though, usually he has a beard and is wearing white.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jacksterson

You being serious? Its either the bad guy from Fist of the North Star, or its a picture of a Royal Elf of some sort (note the blue garments, and the purple star of power in his palm!) .
Tired of this. Hasnt anyone had a decent sighting, or an actual UFO craft part drop in their lap lately ?

link   
Yo man, this hit me like a ton of bricks recently. I believe you are completely correct. That message was a real message. It is so sad. There was a man who went by the name victor, he released an interview from area 51...it is completely real. Completely real. I feel awful for victor and a bit embarrassed to be a human. This was all very real, I don't know how else to say it. Unfortunately, Im afraid Victor was telling the truth when he came back after the art bell show to warn us. No one is taking this seriously. I think they have tested us spiritually, as victor has said, and I don't think that turned out too great. Also you need to watch this interview. The man conducting it is not who I would want representing mankind but Im afraid this is all extremely real and people need to pull their heads out of their asses asap.

This made me weep. This man is trying to tell us we have completely gone down the wrong road and Alfred just keeps talking about vibrating at a higher frequency. It is quite clear he does not understand the severity of this, then again im not sure any of us do. I think this is just about as flat out as any peace bringing ET can say you guys are #ed.

www.youtube.com...

Please begin to meditate. Turn off the tv. Quit thinking this is all a hoax, it seems the truth is far more stranger than fiction.

link   
I believe that the broadcast you are referring to is the broadcast of War of the Worlds in 1938. This story was broadcast on the radio and listeners were told that it was an event that was taking place in real time. It is said that there was mass panic and even some people took their lives. Here is a snippet that explains the situation.

Now that I think of it that would be a perfect way to gauge how people would react to a scenario where aliens were invading earth but not so much if they were just making contact.

The War of the Worlds was an episode of the American radio drama anthology series Mercury Theatre on the Air. It was performed as a Halloween episode of the series on October 30, 1938 and aired over the Columbia Broadcasting System radio network. Directed and narrated by Orson Welles, the episode was an adaptation of H. G. Wells' novel The War of the Worlds.

The first two thirds of the 60-minute broadcast were presented as a series of simulated "news bulletins", which suggested to many listeners that an actual alien invasion by Martians was currently in progress. Compounding the issue was the fact that the Mercury Theatre on the Air was a 'sustaining show' (it ran without commercial breaks), thus adding to the program's quality of realism. Although there were sensationalist accounts in the press about a supposed panic in response to the broadcast, the precise extent of listener response has been debated. In the days following the adaptation, however, there was widespread outrage. The program's news-bulletin format was decried as cruelly deceptive by some newspapers and public figures, leading to an outcry against the perpetrators of the broadcast, but the episode secured Orson Welles' fame.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 3-2-2011 by TV_Nation because: add source + grammar

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
these type of vids are the reason people redicule and laugh at ufo investigators and believers

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think your right... they've sent us messages before, but no one seems to believe them. After all, the government and debunkers are going to say it's a hoax regardless. How are they going to get their message across then??? I believe that this message could be real, but everyone else is gonna need some convincing...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

This is not a joke. Any real event will be explained to be a hoax by some, much like any fake event may be told to be real by those who want you to believe. There is so so so much evidence that we have been / continue to be, visited...and covered up, that once you realize whats going on, you will wonder how we are still stupid enough to debate this.

You can't put into words the severity of this. Our governments have done EVERYTHING in their power to keep us moving in the wrong direction. They are laughing at us right now. This # is bigger than you could ever imagine. This is not some star trek fan, and victor did not risk his life to bring us some man in an alien suit. I pray some people take this seriously and realize just how wrong we have been.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
why would it just be one news channel in britain
why wouldnt he broadcast on every channel in every part of the world at the same time so it couldnt be dismissed so easily

top topics

<<   2 >>

join