It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
I am working on the red lights in the sky can you guys give me like 15mins?

Yep!

After a prelimary review of vids 2 and 4 on the red lights sequence, both cameras appear to pan in the exact same direction. Both videos also show the lights flashing in clockwise sequence.

Already, unless the object/s were nearly directly overhead and centered on both parties, that were directly opposite each other, this can't have happened.

Just the identical panning alone rules this as added video, does it not?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

For what it's worth it seems to be making the news internationally, I know it was on ABC or Fox (One of the US ones) and it was on UK news Ch4 last night.

But on Ch 4 it was only a fleeting mention.

The problem is that getting on the news today no longer means that the story has any weight......It's just lazy journalism where the journalist looks on Youtube for their stories.

Remember the "ghost" video of Michael Jackson.........well I debunked that video within 5 minutes of viewing the video through my Opera's magnifyer...........but it still made the international news......only for the story to be debunked days later and coming to the exact same conclusion that I had of what had caused the ghost.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Logical one because: Typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I dont know how to download the video from youtube I am trying to then I can throw it in Microsoft Movie maker and put them side by side and show they in fact do on all 3 videos line up if you run them at the proper time. Anyone know how to do this? Download from youtube?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I dont know how to download the video from youtube I am trying to then I can throw it in Microsoft Movie maker and put them side by side and show they in fact do on all 3 videos line up if you run them at the proper time. Anyone know how to do this? Download from youtube?

keep-tube.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, after watching vids 2 and 4, I went back to vid 1.

For the red lights sequence, he didn't pan hardly at all to the left or right, he seemed to just go up.

Vid 2, he pans what appears to be sharply to the left, and then up, which implies the red lights went behind him somewhat and up.

Vid 4, they pan the same, but seemingly more drastically left and up, which would have put the red lights behind them and up.

This doesn't seem possible, at all, from any perspective, to match video 2. Especially from the opposite side. No amount of height or distance can account for that, *unless* the lights went behind the video 4 takers, which would match vids 1 and 4, but not 2. No other matches are possible, so it seems this could possibly debunk video 2, leaving video 1 and 4 standing?

edit on 4-2-2011 by Libertygal because: ETA: this would also mean vid 2's red light sequence was used in vid 4. >, extra DIV

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by haketem
BTW - if someone missed it - here's a photo taken from the same place video #4 was taken - you can clearly see the city walls and domes

What day was this image taken?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

umm if you think about it the guy for video 2 is on the right of the guy in Video 1. So if he panned left and up more that would be correct of how he should have if it was say moving behind guy 1. On video 4 they do the same. Think now this object is up in the sky. Left and up means its moving the same direction if both cameras do it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I just wanted to bring this back up to hear some input from you guys

This Israeli guy, who says he's military special forces, post two pictures of the orb. Based on the other videos, mainly #4, the object in question in his photos dose not appear to have the right placement. Well let me say his first photo shows what looks like the correct altitude, but the second photo shows the object much lower. Video #4 shows that the object should have never been any lower to the ground after its main decent. The direction of the motion blur looks incorrect too(along with the blur itself). Also, there seems to be no lighting chagne on dome

With that said it makes me think that the photos are hoaxed. Seems like a interesting source for some misinformation?.......Military?

edit on 4-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza
I just wanted to bring this back up to hear some input from you guys

This Israeli guy, who says he's military special forces, post two pictures of the orb. Based on the other videos, mainly #4, the object in question in his photos dose not appear to have the right placement. Well let me say his first photo shows what looks like the correct altitude, but the second photo shows the object much lower. Video #4 shows that the object should have never been any lower to the ground after its main decent. The direction of the motion blur looks incorrect too(along with the blur itself).

With that said it makes me think that the photos are hoaxed. Seems like a interesting source for some misinformation?.......Military?

This is not real I can bet my life on it.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quartza

keep-tube.com

it keeps searching for download options. Did I do something wrong?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeboWilliams
weather camera was DEBUNKED.

Got the link?

See this is what I am talking about, noone listens.

It's a huge fast moving thread... no one reads all the posts... By the time you read one page there are two more
So chill out and show me where the weather cam was debunked. That would be valuable info

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Link sorry go down to the bottom, under messages and choose page 2. You can see converstation between me "James" and the station manager. Which he explains that in regards to the weather cam, the supposedly "orb" cannot be what was filmed over top of the dome, because the camera isnt pointed in the direction of the dome
edit on 4-2-2011 by DeboWilliams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

www.02ws.com... go through the questions he answers and says the Done is not on that cam at all.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

it keeps searching for download options. Did I do something wrong?

Use Firefox and get DownloadHelper plugin... works great and fast
www.downloadhelper.net...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Use DownloadHelper. I'm not sure if it is only a Firefox extension or not tho. It works great. After the install, there's just a little DH icon near the address bar, and you just click on the arrow and choose your media file to download. I think you have to have the page, containing the video, open; and then choose it from the list and download. You can close the page after this, your download will still continue.

Not sure if this was brought up, but why does the horizon video seem to show a flash throughout the streets, just left to the vicinity of the object. However, in the up close tourists' video the flash is absent?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Quartza

Yeah i do find these pics sus personally, but you never know maybe thats how the object shows up in still frames as opposed to video footage.
Cant definatively rule it out as hoax or true from my perspective.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

try one of these. They seem shaky sometimes maybe due to browser/os combo.

www.makeuseof.com...

link   
reply to post by w4HoO

The toursist vid without the flash aka vid3 has been generally accepted as being fake for a number of reasons

link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Try www.icyvideo.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has anyone bothered to try providing evidence as to why we have camera man 2, same volume in 2 different recordings? given that hes 1-2 feet from his camera yelling, and hes 10 feet away, with his back turned to the 1st camera? Anyone bothered to recreate this anomaly?

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join