It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Temple Mount UFO and the reasons for the hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It seems to me that the evidence put forth by some ATS'ers does indeed point to a possible hoax for at least one of the numerous videos surfacing on YouTube and the like with regards to the footage of an alleged UFO, but with numerous worldwide media jumping onto the story, does this therefore mean that there is an possible agenda at play.

The location of the footage is a focal point for all of the Abrahamic religions. The mentioning of 'angels' would/could stir up emotions, with each group potentially claim that this is a sign for 'their people'.

The uprisings of the people in Tunisia and Egypt, as well as increased tensions in Yemen and Jordan are cause for concern for the US and their allies. Could this be attributed to them in a way of stemming the 'domino effect' through any of the other western allied, Muslim states.

Any thoughts welcome.
edit on 2-2-2011 by Extreme Pilgrim because: Grammer

edit on February 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: exchanged ANW vid for original

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Your thread title "Temple Mount UFO and the reasons for the hoax" so what are the reasons for the hoax? I spotted straight away that all 3 and then the 4th were hoaxes and I don't believe we are being visited anyhow, but I don't see the point in this thread...

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This is like the thread that will not die, enough already!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join