It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vardlokkur

Sterotype! lol whatever. Maybe i am one in your mind, but then again, thats not going to take much
I see it the way it is im afraid. I don't give into the BS of "oh, you are just jealous" jealous of what!

I don't feel jealousy for any country. I feel alot of sadness by the way this small planet is going, but thats about it. Why can't people see that governments are not mini Gods. They are human, just like me and you
And they do terrible terrible things, but most people don't see this because they have been brainwashed into thinking their country is the best and great!

Sorry, but i am not one of them people

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I just found out that Cosco is..
Introduction - COSCO GroupChina Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (COSCO),
Wow China China China..everywhere.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

It's called globalization

Also, how did we get from FTZ to discussing armies? They got nothing to do with eachother...this is about BUSINESS and ECONOMICS not war. You can't just declare war on a nation because their economy's doing better than yours. Well...you can...but it makes you a bit of a dick

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The title of this thread reminds of the coca cola Xmas advert "holidays are coming, holidays are coming"
Lol I started singing that but with your "lyrics"

Anywho... I'm not sure what to make of it all, although nothing is really done for the better these days..
Storm a brewin?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Just remember, you all created this debt by buying all the Chinese made computers you are all typing on. And all the other Chinese made junk you have been buying for years to "save money". That is how they gained all those US dollars. From YOU. Voluntarily.

Then, strangely enough, they lent it all back by buying Treasuries etc. This is comparable to a business owner lending his customers the "easy" money to buy his products, and just rolling over the debts for decades, and calling that "business". Eventually, his customers will owe him everything they have since they are producing nothing. It is pure madness, and maybe now you are starting to see why. You all created the debt through stupidity, and now you have to start paying it. Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
China is the model for the new world order, that is what they want the US to become as far as govt. is concerned, it's a lot easier to suppress the people under that style of government. Look at what the Chinese have done and continue to do to their own people, look at what our government has done to us, they are years ahead of the United States as far as tyranny is concerned, I can't even imagine what they would do to us who are foreigners.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I am glad to see this thread has got so much traction as the information needs to get out. Thanks to everyone, even to the idiots who do the drive bys and post things like "this thread is ridiculous" or "remove this thread" with no other substance what soever. At first I was like; where is the mods but then I realized they are actually contributing to the popularity of the thread and exposing themselves. thank god for free speech so we know who all the idiots are.

Back on topic I will respond again when I see something new that hasn't been responded too. I will not respond to drive by ignorance but thanks for bumping the thread anyway. The many stars and flags show me many folks do get it despite the vocal peanut gallery.

I do recommend the audio I posted again, it really lays it out well and ties it all together. I apologize for not being able to lay things out more clearly but felt this was urgent and needs to get out there.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

now your getting it, i am reading up on the laws rules and reg on FTZ and exports what a foreign country can and can not make in the USA for export.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

reading your post ,has me remembering this"beware, the kings of the east shall rise up one day under one flag as one people, they will come as dragons dressed as birds of peace" i do not know were this is from i know it is old an ex navy man that was my boss at one time told me this,and i have never forgotten it.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't know where you have been. But come to CBD Auckland N.Z. some night and you will find the Chinese are already here.

Playing spot the whitey can take hrs.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

yes it is good for the first thing in the morning laugh, wake up to him every day, need something to laugh at, so far i have found nothing that would stop china from making arms for export import yes raw Materials no they can make tanks if they wanted too and ship them home. ak 47 missiles and the J20 if they so desire no law would prevent this as it stands, now in Feb there is a FTZ conference to discuss the laws.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I went through the 277 FTZs mentioned. The first was opened on Staten Island in the 30s. There were more opened in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. The one by my home here in Florida was created in April of 2000.

The one mentioned in Idaho (the only one on the list in Idaho) is held by Hoku industries. That Idahoan FTZ was also created in 2000.

So, this isn't exactly new, and for the one in Miami, it appears as though Crate & Barrel is one of the holders.

While I don't doubt that FTZ, like "Free" Trade, are concepts that are hurting people and contributing to tax evasion by major corporations. They also probably contribute to unemployment in some way here and oppression and poverty somewhere else.

However, I cannot see this as a Chinese takeover or an attack on US sovereignty other than the possibility I just mentioned..

But if Pottery Barn opens an FTZ down the street, let us know....

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
well i have found some things it is late and i am tired so i will post just one link for now it says it all just have a look then you will start to understand them, they know us better than we know our selves, www.chinastrategies.com... Wan An! or good night

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I see why you're upset. But when you think about it, it sounds a lot like the internet only in physical form.
edit on 1-2-2011 by Yellow Ledbetter because: mind

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Great news! Gives new meaning to the phrase "Chinese Take-Out"!!

If this means a Chinese restaurant on every corner and MooGoo Gai Pan in every pot....well, I am all for it. And tax-free, too? Yaaa!

haha very clever Alethea

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I thought this was a joke at first.

Really, this thread is quite pathetic. Its just fear mongering and ignorant xenophobia.

Dont worry about the chinese, they arent trying to takeover your country. On the otherhand, I have heard that the cows are planning an uprising after years of human oppression. I might make a thread on that actually.

THE COWS ARE COMING, THE COWS ARE COMING.

Yes its that silly.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
America while you slept you have been sold to China!

The Chinese are being allowed to set up communist Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ's) in all 50 states! This is extremely disturbing. I live near the Boise area where this is getting some traction and have been hearing of this in the news etc. This folks is a trojan horse scenario if I ever saw one. This is happening in all 50 states folks not Just Idaho.

Here is a message sent to a group I am involved with called Idahoans for Liberty:

And it seems our governor is welcoming them. This is not just Walmart selling Chinese junk this is China setting up sovereign non taxable territory on sovereign Idaho soil not subject to our laws and not employing Americans not adding to the tax base etc. So what bribe did the governor get to allow this and where pray tell does he get the authority to allow it?

Is this the federal government making good on their bad debts to China and handing over state land to China as the collateral on that debt? How far will Americans go and allow this sell out of America? is this one more thing we sit back and do nothing about? Perhaps our esteemed legislators can add this into the nullification bill also? It seems a showdown with the feds over who runs our state is inevitable. While the governor talks the talk he sides with the feds every time in the end. It is time to put a stop to this my friends.

Here is an email I got from the Second amendment Commission

This is an urgent message! Read this and spread the word! Subject: Foreign Trade Zones. This is unbelievable at first, but you will soon realize that there are several motives for the global communists to physically weave our United States territory together with communist China. Read On! Here's what is going on!

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here, supposedly for the purpose of producing Chinese products for sale in the U.S.A. The land the states are giving them for their little towns will be considered "foreign territory"!!! We are told that the laws of the state (in which these Chinese communists dwell) will apply to the communist Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ). Comment: If so, why are they allowed in here!??! Isn't the whole set up unlawful??? There are 257 of these little communist towns to be built all over the United States. Go to this website and see the list of the states, and how many FTZ's are to be erected in each and every state! Our nation is being peppered all over with these communist closed towns called "zones"! This insane brainstorm by Washington, D.C. officials was just recently discovered by alert citizens in the State of Idaho, where an FTZ is being built there, just south of Boise, Idaho, possibly 30,000 acres of Idaho is going to be used for that FTZ. Check this site quickly before it is

ia.ita.doc.gov...

When you get to this website, be prepared by having enough paper to print 40 pages, listing all the FTZ's to be built over the whole United States! 257 of these FTZ's! It is absolute insanity!! How gullible are we??? The excuse given for creating communist towns all over our nation is that these Chinese people will produce products for sale in the United States, and the FTZ will eliminate overseas shipping costs of the products they create! A bizarre excuse!!! Can't we manufacture our own products anymore with American workers? How foolish are we to allow this??? Remember the hard-learned lesson taught to gullible people back in ancient times, when the Trojan Horse was built and they pulled it past their protective gates??? Do we Americans look THAT STUPID to the Chinese and to our Washington,D.C. leaders???

It will not mean jobs for Americans. All the help will be Chinese! Besides, it is to be classed as "foreign territory", remember! You won't know what is really going on inside the enclave. Is there any danger for Americans to allow this? What do you think?!!!

It is a known fact that China has been preparing for war against the United States! Many guns are pointed at us. Why should these FTZ's be allowed??? What is the real reason?? Is it that Washington, D.C. needs foreign help to disarm American citizens (who have privately-owned firearms) so that the federal administration can comply with Public Law 87-297, signed into law by J.F. Kennedy for "general and complete disarmament of the United States"? It is a law continually financed by Washington, D.C. That's the law that calls for us to have no more army, no more navy, and no more air force, all of which is to be transferred over on a permanent basis to the communist-dominated United Nations! That law also prohibits all firearms from being owned by American citizens!

Without firearms, there will be no more liberty, freedom, or justice in government. Guns are the main core of the check and balance system. Our nation's founders realized that firearms in the possession of the people are the indispensible safeguard upon which all of the other rights in the "Bill of Rights" depend! That's why the Second Amendment was meant to be honored, treasured, and preserved!

Some people are wondering if the American land in these FTZ's is being given as collateral for the huge debt we owe to China? Some people are asking: "Does China own us and is our land collateral in case we don't pay the debt?" China is allowing American businesses to get established in China as FTZ's. Americans must build the structures in China, and they must employ all Chinese people to do the work in what is built there. After a short amount of years, the Americans must vacate, leave the buildings and let the Chinese keep the technology and the active operation as on-going. What this amounts to is transferring American technology and management to communist China.

FTZ's are also known as SEZ's (Special Economic Zones) Please relay this information to all your friends. Someone has to answer for this on state and federal levels! What a set-up for sabotage, espionage, and a study on how to take over the whole United States in a war! Because the newspapers and other media are controlled, they will not be reporting on this unless there is a great public outcry. Remember when being a communist was a punishable crime in the U.S.A. My, how we have changed! Complete reversal. Best to take this information to local public officials as well as all your contacts. Please do not delay spreading this information. Check with Idaho Eagle Forum also for updates www.eagleforum.org...

This is it folks if we allow this then we deserve everything we get. This is the perfect cover for bringing Chinese troops onto our soil and give them time to ready bases of operations etc. This is the complete and blatant sell out of America and allowing the enemy in the gate. I just can't believe this would be allowed under the guise of free trade. It just shows how depraved and corrupt our politicians are and how dumbed down the American populace really is.

Related links:
ia.ita.doc.gov...-c
www.whitehouse.gov...
www.project60.idaho.gov...

Yet China clearly tells us they are preparing for war in every direction:

China Prepares For War In All Directions

www.theage.com.au...

China is holding back selling their natural resources while buying up America’s ( maybe using their’s to build up their military? )

www.reuters.com...

republicbroadcasting.org...

Are we really this stupid as the email asks? This is complete insanity. Americans better decide soon if they are going to stand up or it is all but over!!! Gold help us to help ourselves!!!

edit on 30-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Change. Change we can believe in. LOL. I hope they can do a better job running this country.

--
I thought the Red Dawn remake was cancelled due to MGM's bankruptcy or whatever. This thread sounds like a commercial for that movie.

edit on 2-2-2011 by BishopLord because: had to add low-blow quip

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This is the perfect example of how fear and an email will make a person believe that mutant purple talking monkies have created stealth cloaks and are living amongst us.

Your sources are laughable at best.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The Chinese are coming?
[o,o]
|)__)
-”-”-
NO WAI!

If the Americans didn't see this coming a long way off then they have bigger problems than the Chinese.
If you consider that these chinese businessmen have more $ than they know what to do with, coupled with their own desires to own that which they could not have in their country (land) it makes perfect sense that they are buying large tracts of dirt all over the world.
And it's not just the USA, they are buying in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, basically anywhere that they can get their hands on reasonably large slabs of viable land.

If you read the article from "The Age" properly you will notice that it was written by a correspondant in Beijing, assumedly responding to local media propoganda regarding the sale of firearms to Taiwan which China considers to be a rogue state and that its status is a civil issue that should not involve other countries. The issue is further compounded by the fact that the Americans floated a nuclear aircraft carrier into the parts of the Yellow sea that the DPRK and Chinese claim to be theirs and that have been debated for over 50 years!

China Prepares for War

America seriously needs to take responsibility for its own actions, they aren't the worlds police and they can't blame everyone else everytime they make a bad decision.

One example that springs to mind is the issue with the drywall a few years back. Importers from any other country would have been made responsible for confirming suitability and maintaining quality control to ensure that the product was suitable for use in the US market, it just so happens that the building codes in the USA are lacking in certain respects which made a product which was perfectly safe for use in houses designed to Australian or European standards cause health issues when used in houses built to US standards. The fact that the US had the hide to litigate against this chinese company in a US court made me lose any small sense of respect I had for the US and its socioeconomic system.
If you knew how highly the Chinese value a concept they call "Face" then you would realise that what was done to the president of this company was about as demoralising as if Barrack Obama was forced to pick cotton in China as punishment for an act which he did not consider a crime.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I am not up on all the ins and outs of FTZ, but if they are coming here to make things and sell things outside of local, state, and federal laws on their land given to them and now under their country of origin's laws, then this is very problematic. Just having all this new workforce artificially created hurts the local community. Will they be selling cheap cigarettes, alcohol, gambling? I bet short sighted Americans will gladly go their to save 70%.

I have lived in the Middle East, Greece, Germany, and traveled all over the world. I was always amazed at how those countries would limit what American's could buy or invest in locally. I always wondered why we didn't just have reciprocal laws such as, if an American can only own 49% of a business in your country then your people can only own 49% of a business in our country. If you won't let us set up FTZ in your country, then you can't set them up in our country. If we can't have total control of an importing port in your country, then you can't have that in our country.

China has been doing the proverbial camel's nose under the tent for some 30 years now. Who decides who is a worker on that land? Who decides their comings and goings? Who decides who is a guest of said country i.e. a terrorist from the Middle East staying there? How do we investigate since it is their sovereign land? Can they have their own airstrip? Can they bring people in on ships to their ports on the west coast and fly them to the FTZ?

I see lots of possible issues here, not the least of which is the financial impact on local communities. And, could these Chinese nationals be used in a hostile way in those communities? How would we know what they are producing right here on our home soil? No, I don't trust them. No, I don't trust our government. Yes, I think we have every reason to throw this deal out now.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join