It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without Egypt, Israel will be left with no friends in Mideast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
With the technology that WE gave Israel, they don't need no friends in the middle east.

They have the power now to be GOD.

Other countries in the middle east only have minor amounts of 20th Century technology. Israel has 22nd Century technology WE made...that very few people on Earth even knows it exists.

Israel won't even need 6 days to wipe everyone out. They will point and click and assets in space will decimate nations.

What does everyone think they've been doing with the BILLIONS we give them free every year? Or why many of our Defense Research Labs are over there? They've had control of our Federal Reserve for how many decades? Does anyone rationalize what they could have built with Trillions they liberated annually from us?

Nobody on Earth will touch Israel. Sure a few people will get in with suicide bombs...but that's IT. They don't even need US anymore.

I understand what you are trying to say, but I disagree with how you are saying it and I think you underestimate the human spirit.

First of all, they do not "They have the power now to be GOD."

Israel has the power to destroy a lot (not as much as God can) and they do not have the power to create as God does.

The U.S. has much more capability than Israel, but we will never make Afghanistan into a little puppet like we want. Why? Because Afghans prefer death over being our little slaves.

Israel's last major action against Hezbollah did not go that well for them and Hezbollah is stronger than before.

Sure, Israel can do a lot of damage, but they cannot just whip the middle east into shape and bend everyone to their will. That is delusional.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder

Originally posted by MMPI2
reply to post by warequalsmurder

But please feel free to enlighten us as how the USA will prevent the people of Egypt from being the masters of their own destiny and that a part of that being the management of the Suez Canal.

please clarify for me just what in the hell you are babbling about.

The question that I put forth to you could not have been made any clearer. If you still can't understand it, than perhaps you should just move along.

yeah. good advice. i will move along by letting you know that, for all practical purposes, the united states OWNS egypt, just like it OWNS all of the other "countries" in the persian sandbox.

it humors me that these so-called "arabs" and "persian" sheiks and kings think that they exist for any reason other than by virtue of the kindness and tolerance of the american people.

make no mistake about it. without the tacit agreement of the united states, the people who (at least at this point) occupy those regions would be at best starving, wandering around lost in the desert and wondering just where their next bite of camel was coming from. At worst, they would be disintegrated carbon fragments lying fused with a pan of silica.

listen up, persian gulf occupants: don't you people kid yourself into thinking that you are meaningful on the world stage. you are an increasingly inconvenient afterthought.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

yeah. good advice. i will move along by letting you know that, for all practical purposes, the united states OWNS egypt, just like it OWNS all of the other "countries" in the persian sandbox.

Owns the corrupt leaders of those countries, NOT the people.

it humors me that these so-called "arabs" and "persian" sheiks and kings think that they exist for any reason other than by virtue of the kindness and tolerance of the american people.

They don't exist "by virtue of the kindness and tolerance of the american people." They exist through back room deals with our government officials much of which was concealed from the American people due to "national security issues." Wikileaks has recently confirmed what we have long suspected. Do the American people really want to prop up dictators? Does that really square with real American values? No on both counts.

make no mistake about it. without the tacit agreement of the united states, the people who (at least at this point) occupy those regions would be at best starving, wandering around lost in the desert and wondering just where their next bite of camel was coming from. At worst, they would be disintegrated carbon fragments lying fused with a pan of silica.

Ignorant and niave statement. Most of the people of those countries are prevented from sharing in the profits of the oil under their own feet and lands. If they did, they would have the largest, most prosperous middle class in the world. Learn a little history. Western empires helped set up the whole system which concentrates the wealth to a very small and insanely wealthy few chosen ones.

WTF, are you going to nuke people who are just struggling and fighting for a better life for their family while supporting their dictorial leadership?

listen up, persian gulf occupants: don't you people kid yourself into thinking that you are meaningful on the world stage. you are an increasingly inconvenient afterthought.

You are just in your own little self-important world aren't you? Because of our governments stupid and corrupt policies, it is the U.S. that is becoming less meaningful. Ignorance, like you have displayed, will ensure that this trend continues. A shame for us all.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by warequalsmurder

But please feel free to enlighten us as how the USA will prevent the people of Egypt from being the masters of their own destiny and that a part of that being the management of the Suez Canal.

please clarify for me just what in the hell you are babbling about.

The question that I put forth to you could not have been made any clearer. If you still can't understand it, than perhaps you should just move along.

So much bigotry in a single post, Hitler would be proud

So everyone who's not like you, or doesn't have the same religion is sub-par...where have I heard that before?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

unless the USA deploy a battalion just to secure the canal .. now its the Egyptian people who control it

Maybe the Yanks should have backed the Brits and French in 1956. Then Suez would have been secure

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

do you people really believe that the united states is going to let an "unfriendly" country or entity control the suez canal?

do you really believe that?

The USA might have to swallow a bitter pill indeed so yes I do believe that the USA might just find itself having to cope with a new power (perhaps even a Moslem one at that) controlling the Suez Canal.

The Egyptians have controlled the Suez canal ever since the 1956 war.
It was the USA that gave them that control after JF Dulles undermined the French and British.
Anyway why does the USA need the Suez Canal, it is Europe that needs it much more.

But slowly and surely the hegomony of the USA is collapsing, the ultimate school yard bully is finally getting his come-uppance.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The wold is moving from a unilateral state to a multilateral state, and there's nothing anyone could do to stop this...thankfully.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Best comment from the source quoted:

Did my country really think that making friends with one dictator and one king gave us 'allies' forever? That we could could then relax forever and pursue an idiotic, arrogant, illegal settlements policy forever and no one would mind? Can we really be so stupid? The wakeup call had to come eventually and here it is. If we want to have allies, let alone friends, we have to start behaving like a good neighbour, not a fanatical bully.

I really hope that some good comes out of all this madness in Egypt, and Israel realises that long-term peace treaties with Syria is the only way forward.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

But slowly and surely the hegomony of the USA is collapsing, the ultimate school yard bully is finally getting his come-uppance.

yeah. you people keep believing that. if it makes you feel better, believe it all day long.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

yeah. you people keep believing that. if it makes you feel better, believe it all day long.

It has nothing to do with belief, numbers don't lie

Doesn't mean the US is bad, not at all...but the world will be lead multilaterally in the future, like it or not

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
'Blessed is Egypt My people, and Assyria the work of My hands, and Israel My inheritance."

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Haha You have never studied Vietnam have you? Or the Mujahadeen? Or Korea? Or Little Big Horn? Or Hannibal? History? Technology can compensate for fear when surety of the upper hand is not in place. Determination, persistence, and will makes ways that circuits and pnuematics and complex pyrotechnics cannot penetrate or break. The only thing that breaks determination, persistence, and will is to change its path by winning hearts and minds through deception and/or compromise. The Israelis are losing this battle. Their political clout is circling the drain. Waning. Mossad's former Motto is "For by wise guidance you can wage your war" Hmm,... so "WAGING WAR" was their Motto, but defense base on due paranoia is their MO. Do they have chickens that can come home to roost in Israel?
edit on 29-1-2011 by sirjunlegun because: spelling sucked

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The reverse is true. If you are happy believing that you are right and it makes you happy, fair enough.

One day you will wake up and you'll find that you have no friends left and China owns you, lock stock and barrel.

The USA givernment being a masonic society makes it a real "great satan".
Don't believe me? Have look at the base of the Washington Monument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join