It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the bible full of contradictions?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You're a troll Chucky, kindly go back under the bridge. Grown folks are trying to have a civilized conversation in this thread.

under the bridge ? can i take the bible with me .... you know trolls , bridges , fairy tales? kinda goes together well.

look what i learned

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself." [Pr 26:4]

"Answer of fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes." [Pr 26:5]

edit on 8-2-2011 by seedofchucky because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself." [Pr 26:4]

"Answer of fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes." [Pr 26:5]

LOL!!!!!!!!! That's common in debate today. Refuse to answer a statement made by the opposition on grounds of X. Then accept the claim for sake of argument and show it's absurd conclusion. It's called the "Don't answer/answer" method.

Priceless!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Yup keep looking for excuses whatever helps you sleep at night my good man .

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into"

Good quote to live by like i posted on the other thread

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

I'm certainly not "looking" for excuses, quite the other way around. Skeptics are looking for the excuses, probing the internet looking for excuses to not seek the Lord in repentance. I have never made a thread as the OP has screaming "There are No Bible Contradictions!!!". It's the skeptics who are searching for any reason under the sun. My faith is secure, the only time I don't sleep well at night is if I have some indigestion.

They make TUMS to rectify that minor discomfort.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join