It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA receives greeting message from alien planet!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ever since the existence of mankind legends of life beyond the stars have persisted. Now Nasa and other private astronomical world organisations can verify that there really is life beyond our planet. A senior professor from Nasa who has not been named has made a full statement today at the the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence centre Thousands of people from around the world are amazed with the extraterrestrial contact that was leaked through today's press causing it to be the largest News report ever! At first we were worried about releasing such information because of mass panic and fear.. amongst the public but people have been waiting for this for many years.. The Latin message broadcast from the alien planet "Pāx Salvē" which means "Morning peace" means they are desperate to communicate with planet earth, the planet that has been sending these messages is a unknown hidden planet has now been made classified as the 12th planet in our solar system. The distance from the planet to earth is estimated around 4,644 million miles away and hides behind the declassified planet Pluto.

if this story is true , this is amazing!!!! source
edit on 25-1-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
i wonder if kevin spacey sent the msg..
i call bs
this goes back to dec 2010
edit on 25-1-2011 by questcequecest because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by matrix12

My opinion, the website looks terrible, it has terrible page layout, I mean come on, the website doesn't even give a pixel margin between the edge of the black box the text is in, and the text. Very amateur . Also, the bottom of the site reads this "*iSkynews.co.uk is not affiliated with sky.com or news.sky.com and like most things media on the web don't believe everything you read..
"

link   
Interesting! lets see another source

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Sounds like BS.
Another nibiru story. I'll look into it a bit and see if there is anything to this article

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

alright...you got me in on this one. I want to see if this turns out to be legit. If this is a HOAX itll be the biggest let down ever...so far...

Are there any other sources collaborating this?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well lets put it this way. Their Logo is

"Sky News HD
First For Breaking Wind News"

Sound like a joke site to me. I haven't went through the whole site, but the fact that they use "Breaking Wind" as some type of logo says something.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
im looking for more sources, im not saying that its real or not , but worth looking into just in case it is true

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

I'm going to go ahead and say this is a fake. The spelling is terrible. And, why on the link you provided does is say "I-SkyNews" and not SkyNews?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
web page looks highly suspect.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Katerna

i dunno i just stumbled onto the site, im looking for a good source

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Disappointment of the day. Could you go for a little less sensational title next time? If this in any way was true, all news agencies would pick this up right away, and iskynews would NOT be the first to get it out. Sorry to say, but it's stuff like this that makes me wonder why I even bother with ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I saw a thread on here yesterday morning.maybe 18 hours ago. where some1 posted something from ISKYNEWS, thinking they were on SkyNews. But many of the comments were about ISky being fake. but also yeah, the "First For Breaking Wind News" lmao. that pretty much says it all.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

well it looked legit, and the other news stories didnt seem crazy looked credible

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
perhaps this has something to do with it?
nasa to announce new disocery

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by BrokenCircles

well it looked legit, and the other news stories didnt seem crazy looked credible

All you had to do is click on another area of the page you linked to see that it's fake.....

I mean cmon....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

where do you see that it is fake?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Disappointment of the day. Could you go for a little less sensational title next time? If this in any way was true, all news agencies would pick this up right away, and iskynews would NOT be the first to get it out. Sorry to say, but it's stuff like this that makes me wonder why I even bother with ATS.

Have faith , buddy . I have a feeling that a legit' story is not too far away .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

I read some of the other stories and, indeed, they do look credible. Wonder if the site made the other stories credible just to make this story seem credible. Sure seems like a lot of trouble, but I have seen crazier things.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
all of the other stories on that site are legit , why would this one not be?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join