It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of massive U.S. bird deaths solved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Mystery of massive U.S. bird deaths solved

ca.news.yahoo.com

.CHICAGO (Reuters) - The deaths of 200 starlings in Yankton, South Dakota this week is no mystery -- they died as the result of poison set out by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, an official said on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Don't shoot me, this is the EXACT headline on YAHOO.COM front page this morning.

This may explain the deaths locally in this area, but what about the hundreds of dead cows, thousands of birds and hundreds of thousands of Fish from NY state to LA, Cali to India to Canada to Brazil... etc????

This is a start to the case, but is this really what is happening in all locations?...
edit on 24-1-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Nothing is solved
everything that mainstream media has thrown on this topic has been hogwash

my 10yr old nephew has better journalism skills

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I have a better explanation and am surprised it hasn't raised more eyebrows here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would hardly say it's "solved" by any stretch of the imagination, but I do think I have a better explanation than what is being reported...

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Not intending to sound like a jerk OP, but there are literally half a dozen threads on this. Including one about the USDA admitting it was them from like 4 days ago.

just search yankton.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
anything that is mass media is a attempt calm society......... this seems to most logical to me
www.abovetopsecret.com...

wierd part she is part of Mass Media but this is the most logical i have seen since the beginning

edit on 24-1-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Cool, this calms me down, it's only the government spraying poison into environment..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

Also for the record you should clarify that although that is the actual Yahoo headline you yourself could explain to your fellow ATSers that the mass die offs aren't explained or solved, but just the case of these 200 starlings.

The USDA poisoned just these 200 starlings and the rest of the die offs are still unexplained.
Also I think it is weird that the USDA would poison a mass amount of birds at a time when it would get the most media attention.
edit on 24-1-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
the birds we're tested for poison and proved to be negative results, as confirmed by the fellow who was interviewed in the first week of the new year. he said he would not let his kids play in the yard until the results we're cleared, which they we're.

ed: im afraid my net is throttled at peak times so I cannot currently find and link the video in question. sorry.
edit on 24-1-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

This is a new bird die off. More recent and not related to the new year die off or any of the others.

top topics

join