It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they preparing for a PRETEND event near New Madrid fault line?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Okay, its late for me but are you saying there was a harmless drill going on before or during 9/11? I was not aware of that at all - where have I been?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
some of the things one can run across when seeking the truth sometimes it pans out like this emssolutionsinc.wordpress.com... then click on the 14 of Jan calender on the right side of that page for news article then click on that header. you have got read it.
edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

WTF?????

Are you in the New Madrid Earthquake Seismic Zone (NMSZ)? Then Join The Central U.S. “ShakeOut” Earthquake Drill Set for April 28 at 10:15am

More than one million people in an eight-state region are expected to participate in “The Great Central U.S. ShakeOut” earthquake drill April 28, 2011, at 10:15 a.m. This is a great opportunity for schools, businesses, government agencies, families and others to register now to participate in the drill, which will highlight “Drop, Cover and Hold” protective actions people should take when an earthquake begins. Anyone interested in participating in the drill can register at

emssolutionsinc.wordpress.com... 80%9D-earthquake-drill-set-for-april-28-at-1015am/

Which eight states??? They're going to show people how to stop drop and roll?
I never heard of such a thing. WTF?

What the heck do they know???
Oh I think they know something that's for sure

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We can all watch the stuff happen here:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

It's actually pretty informative. I check it a few times a day.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

well i do not intend to cause nor encourage panic or alarm, it was just too enlighten the reader to what is being planed.
With the latest EQ's their and the lack of news story's about as ti why, it does make one wonder just what is going on.
I have web friends in that part of the country and there is a new split in MI. it is on here i think or you tube? I was going to make a thread about it, but then i lost track of it.
I know in Utah were i live, we have had more EQ's than normal and if you look it seems to be, well dividing the west coast and the Utah front, then east into the nmsz, and it makes me wonder just what they know and are not telling us...like they would

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The date for this drill is pretty soon - not wasting any time are they? I ask the same - WTF? They are asking for people to participate - they need 1 million people. This is one big time event - I am just about speechless at this point. I would be willing to think Indiana is one of the states, if so I will be listening over the Ham to get the local point of view.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
The date for this drill is pretty soon - not wasting any time are they? I ask the same - WTF? They are asking for people to participate - they need 1 million people. This is one big time event - I am just about speechless at this point. I would be willing to think Indiana is one of the states, if so I will be listening over the Ham to get the local point of view.

It'll be like Hands Across America without the warm and fuzzy feeling and......rolling on the ground instead!

edit on 23-1-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

well i do not intend to cause nor encourage panic or alarm, it was just too enlighten the reader to what is being planed.
With the latest EQ's their and the lack of news story's about as ti why, it does make one wonder just what is going on.
I have web friends in that part of the country and there is a new split in MI. it is on here i think or you tube? I was going to make a thread about it, but then i lost track of it.
I know in Utah were i live, we have had more EQ's than normal and if you look it seems to be, well dividing the west coast and the Utah front, then east into the nmsz, and it makes me wonder just what they know and are not telling us...like they would

This video.
Apparently the entire planet has had enough and I don't blame her!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Okay, its late for me but are you saying there was a harmless drill going on before or during 9/11? I was not aware of that at all - where have I been?

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Why would they be merely shopping for a 10 day supply, and not actively engaging people to self prepare. Be much cheaper that way. Nobody believes anything anymore so why would panic be created?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Thank you for the link!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

hay thanks that be the one i was looking in to who was going to be in the "shake up' seems you can reg on line so far Ca is the only one with sign ups well it is the first of the year and i am sure the red cross and FEMA will have TV ad's.

edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: added text

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

My darlin crazydaisy,

That is WHY no one shot down the planes. NORAD thought it was a war-game (or so the story goes).

FEMA was also in NYC on Sept 10th.
But that's for another time--- in another thread and by the looks of things, probably in another life time!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

hay thanks that be the one i was looking in to who was going to be in the "shake up' seems you can reg on line so far Ca is the only one with sign ups well it is the first of the year and i am sure the red cross and FEMA will have TV ad's.

edit on 23-1-2011 by bekod because: added text

Oh there's HEAT coming from it now. Hang on, I'll find the video.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
We can all watch the stuff happen here:

hisz.rsoe.hu...

It's actually pretty informative. I check it a few times a day.

LOL
I have a shortcut for them on my Google bar and check all the time. (no, I'm not TOO paranoid!)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

WOW heat?? that is a new one, to me, WoW just WOW, this needs further looking in too, could be nothing ,yes i know... ya right, or could be why all eyes on Yellowstone, look here while this happens here we just don't want you seeing it. thanks for your posting and the time to find it.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Of course on a globally seen forum of ATS I won't put where I live, but I do know that I reside on or pretty near the New Madrid Fault Line. I have experienced all the earthquakes (For some reason, I only remember them back to 200(5-or-4...) which have shaken the MidWest, so this thread is accutely interesting, I had wanted to state that here in this thread. ................

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

FEMA was also in NYC on Sept 10th.
But that's for another time--- in another thread and by the looks of things, probably in another life time!!

And the UK had terrorist drills running at the same time as their bombings occured..

Even here in Australia, our biggest mass shooting at Port Arthur, Tasmania,,
Lucky for us that tiny little place just happened to have a convention going of emergency care doctors..
How convenient can it get???

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I saw that video previously, filmed by 'carneyart'. I located carneyart's website. I don't know what to think of him, and I hope I don't frighten everyone, but here is his most recent video. He is supposedly-----filming Planet X, and it sounds/looks like late in the night and he is sleepy.

www.youtube.com.../u/0/UQpmempVzK0

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

CLICK OVER TO THE RIGHT ONTO SECOND SUN NIBIRU.

edit on 23-1-2011 by simone50m because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I appreciate all the information that you've all contributed here. I just found the videos by Mike earlier today on youtube, and have watched them all. (Mike is the guy in the first video when this thread was started.) If you get time, go to his youtube page and watch the ones he's uploaded in the past 2 weeks. I'm not sure about the involvement of HAARP, but I do believe something serious is going on with the New Madrid Fault zone. The government isn't ordering underwater body bags, food, blankets, etc. for no reason. There's supposed to be some kind of drill in May that several agencies are involved in. I can't remember which ones now, but the documents confirming that are included in his videos. I'll continue to watch this, so if I get new info that's not here already, I'll make sure to share.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join