It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge finds hurdles to helping young victims of sex trafficking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Sure, I think there are some incidents that can be connect to PM, especially in the 50's and 60's. But I don't see anything that we can tie to it today or even in the last 2 decades.

Occam's razor, man...

The methods are much more high tech, sophisticated, secretive, and hidden in legitimate businesses, academic circles and think tanks. No obvious ties to the govt like in past years. It's a secret!

Occam's razor, man..

Yeap I could not agree more... they got smarter and hid the operations

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Actually policing our borders and enforcing existing immigration laws would put a dent in human trafficing as well.
But...I guess that would be one of the evil things that those unenlightened and intentionally ignorant law abiding citizens want.

Can't have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I see these news stories all the time and they are usually run by common thugs, not the government.

I think the "shadow" government gets plenty of this action as they seem to need to "feed" their pedophile machine.

Couple things to Google, MKUltra of course, and mind-control sex-slave Cathy O'Brien's testimony concerning various presidents of the US, starting with arch-Michigan mobster Leslie Lynch King, Jr. (aka Pres. Gerald R. Ford), born in Omaha, Nebraska (center of US pedophile power).

O'Brien's horrific accounts of these beasts is often dismissed by many, as one might expect. Certainly the average person does not want to believe that such a dark world even exists, let alone learning that the people seemingly running the nation, are perhaps all pedophile "Satanists" of some kind.

Sometimes it's good to get some context before jumping to conclusions. In the case of Lynch King, Jr./ Pres. Ford, he was on the Warren Commission that whitewashed the JFK murder of course, and he was an unelected President chosen to pardon Mafia man Dick Nixon, etc. So yeah, he's not looking like much of a saint.

Some may recall that there were a couple of attempted assassinations on Ford's life, interestingly, by women. Perhaps unusual, but not surprising considering what a beast Ford apparently was. After following orders to fire Nelson Rockefeller, there was retaliation. September, 1975. Most may remember the Charles Manson connection, since Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme was the first MKUltra sex-slave chosen to terminate Lynch/Ford. But she failed. Same month, the reinforcements showed up in the person of Sara Jane Moore, who also tried to kill Ford. We can only imagine the dark hatred for this man that was so easily tapped into when the time came, since Lynch/Ford had been apparently so brutal. Perhaps not quite a brutal as Dick Cheney, who probably was the most violent of the gang (even more so than Bush, Sr., who was no slouch when it came to sexually brutalizing children).

Fortunately for Ford, he got the message, and certainly was not "elected" to be President, although we will probably never know the full price he had to pay to remain alive.

Back to modern sex-slaves in America. Well, I'm convinced they're here to stay. The people "really" running the country seem to genuinely enjoy this "traditional" facet of their organized crime operations, and perhaps in their twisted way of thinking, it really is a "softer, gentler way" (Bush, Sr.). Whether or not this particular kind of blackmailable crime was chosen, or something else, something needs to serve this "function" of ensuring that everyone on the "inside" is mutually blackmailable. Otherwise, you can't run an effective crime organization. Perhaps they could have been less "modern", choosing to rely on old-fashioned murder instead. Not that they exclude murder, but it isn't something I believe they do when the younger crowd is starting out, they mercifully save that for a bit "later", depending on the particular recruit in question.

I guess I could launch into Obama at this point, but this site seems to like him, and when I say anything "too wild" concerning the Protected One, the thread would probably get closed. So, I'll pass on that for now.

Great OP, S & F. As unpleasant as this subject is, I don't think we have a chance of ever stamping such a horror out if we dare not even talk about it.

JR

have your thought of doing a ford thread...

it would be interesting...

As from a control factor standpoint, those on top have two choice eliminate or control

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I do believe it is going on today. I can offer you no evidence except that I do not know of to many people in power that do not resort to using every tool available

Fair enough, although I think that is a non-answer, personally speaking.

let me tell you why I don't believe it goes on today....

1. I deal with budgets. Massive enormous budgets -both in the corporate world and government money. Despite what you may think, money is tightly controlled and oversight is even more so. No dollar goes ANYWHERE without several people knowing about it and approving it. And even after payments are made, there is a literal ARMY of auditors who double checks every cent to validate it went where we said it was going to go.

2. secrecy doesn't exist. Do you realize the total amount of secrecy among multiple generations that would be required to carry off a project like this? You would have to hypnotize and program damn near everyone in the country. Can you imagine the COST alone to do this? And one look at the daily news shows you that secrecy just doesn't work. SOMEONE will always come forward, either for personal gain or as a whistleblower.

3. Biology. I've worked in research on neurology and biophysics for a decade. The human brain is not a computer, no matter what the pro-conspiracy people try to make you believe. It is flesh and blood and therefore fallible. The failure rate on hypnosis alone should tell you something if you look at it objectively. Yet you expect people to believe that armies of people are programmed so successfully that they have no free will and complacently comply with any order they are given without remembering a single solitary detail or loss of time? That is just statistically impossible.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

I'd like to ask this guy a few questions about how deep the rabbit hole goes.

en.wikipedia.org...

The whole Gannon/Gorsch deal is fascinating.

edit on 23-1-2011 by whaaa because: add stuff

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I am also including my response to some of your many well thought out responses...

Like I said if orcam was so smart he would need a razor all the time... in this we are in agreement...

I wince as I say this but it is my IMHO

I do not feel your friends efforts are worthwhile... The resources being spent do not equal the results.... They are unacceptable...

The souls he saves yes and the little he prevent are good but not the best we as a country can do...

There are at least three places named directly in america by NPR that they found where the girls are paraded on the streets.... la, new york, and i cant remember

For those tax dollars I want the whole industry not the little fishes... The most for the hard earned income of the american people deserve massive results not just the little fishes...

I hope it does not peave you, my opinion....

You are a true believer it sounds like... keep believing for all of us... someone has to..

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

me say nothing on that..

I do not think it would stop the flow enough... it is all about the money...

that I think is the key...

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

It's not a perfect world and no it wouldn't stop the flow but it would reduce it a great deal. This would make it easier to go after the remainder. Like you said, go after the money. Would you rather go after hundreds or thousands?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

rip,

I'm not peaved in the slightest!
I also agree that more can ALWAYS be done to control the pedophilia problem we have in this country. In this, I do not disagree at all...

However, there are big shake-downs that happen across this country and Europe. It is not just "little fish." Good lord, the Dutroux affair in Belgium nearly took down their entire government. Now...I don't believe that the entire government in Belgium was complicit in child trafficking and rape. However, it was concerning that there were those who knew or even those who willingly turned a blind eye. However, in the end, justice prevailed. Does that mean some didn't get away? i'm sure they did...they always do but that doesn't mean they can run forever.

Remember that a good number of people - be they politicians, police, whomever - have children too. Not everyone is a cold hearted, evil pervert. There are those people who believe in protecting the innocent...and some of those people have the power and means to see it happen.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My point in the above post is that there are more likely to be isolate pockets of criminals perpetrating these evils than a whole "programmed" network that operates as hidden government

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's one example where police chief tried to cover up a child rapes. Now the guy is suspended and facing a multitude of charges....as is the person he tried to help. Justice prevails. If your scenario were true, this guy who be walking free. That's not happening.

Florida Chief charged with coverup

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ripcontrol

I do believe it is going on today. I can offer you no evidence except that I do not know of to many people in power that do not resort to using every tool available

Fair enough, although I think that is a non-answer, personally speaking.

let me tell you why I don't believe it goes on today....

1. I deal with budgets. Massive enormous budgets -both in the corporate world and government money. Despite what you may think, money is tightly controlled and oversight is even more so. No dollar goes ANYWHERE without several people knowing about it and approving it. And even after payments are made, there is a literal ARMY of auditors who double checks every cent to validate it went where we said it was going to go.

2. secrecy doesn't exist. Do you realize the total amount of secrecy among multiple generations that would be required to carry off a project like this? You would have to hypnotize and program damn near everyone in the country. Can you imagine the COST alone to do this? And one look at the daily news shows you that secrecy just doesn't work. SOMEONE will always come forward, either for personal gain or as a whistleblower.

3. Biology. I've worked in research on neurology and biophysics for a decade. The human brain is not a computer, no matter what the pro-conspiracy people try to make you believe. It is flesh and blood and therefore fallible. The failure rate on hypnosis alone should tell you something if you look at it objectively. Yet you expect people to believe that armies of people are programmed so successfully that they have no free will and complacently comply with any order they are given without remembering a single solitary detail or loss of time? That is just statistically impossible.

as for the no answer all I can give you is that it comes from gut. the part that has kept me alive and function in some odd situations...

I could attempt a lot but your smart and a beliver I will try and treat my responses to you with much respect...

1) i have an ex-friend who does the same thing- ( ex friend over bamstomper in fact)
Lets just say he came to me when his boss needed help with a similar issue...

I will share the same example here... In the navy I've watched them bury rape cases... they would have but somehow those papers got into savi's hands somehow

they just about covered it up except for someone cared...

the rest of all of it went poof...

you can hide that garbage quite well... from both sides of that issue...

what if cost was not an issue?

as for masses of people mob psych is different then individual... individuals will slave it to the ones with higher social value

thank you again and I do enjoy reading your point of view....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by JR MacBeth

MacBeth,

If Cathy O'Brien was so truthful, why are all the perps she fingered (no pun intended) not rotting in jail right now? And don't think its because they are wealthy and powerful. The wealthy and powerful fall all the time....if only because another wealthy and powerful want to take over. Ever watched Dominick Dunne? The wealthy & powerful are not preempted from justice if enough evidence exists. Anyway, I digress.... Cathy gave very detailed information which could be her savior or her failure, depending on the truth.

I think anytime O'Brien's name comes up we are going to have those who want to simply dismiss her, because there isn't a whole lot of "evidence" she brings to the table, not in the most important sense when it comes to what's necessary in a court of law.

Which should answer why the perps aren't in jail. Of course, when you're talking about very powerful people to begin with, our expectations that such "evidence" would be available should shrink. Otherwise, they couldn't be in power? The trouble is that it almost begins to sound like circular reasoning without anything beyond testimony.

And yet, she is certainly not alone. Many have come forth, and the mere fact that the issue is being discussed suggests that a critical mass must have been reached at some point. Was, or is there something like Monarch? Was MKUltra mostly just a relatively brief, but mostly harmless thing, to be expected from the Cold War era?

Well, where there's smoke, there's usually fire. And who doesn't know that "official" explanations are by their nature designed to obfuscate, not illuminate? Our government has been guilty of so many vile crimes against humanity in the past, it would probably be unreasonable to expect that today they have suddenly stopped.

Taking a step back from the specifics, I think that when we sense that something is potentially mind-blowing, literally paradigm-shifting, we tend to "retreat" into the safety of what is comfortable. This is a natural defense mechanism, and yet it would seem that this mechanism would tend to leave us at a disadvantage in the odd case where the reality was in fact of this mind-bending nature. Certainly something to be careful of.

Another important issue to consider, aside from this specific case, is the reality of such a thing as an "intelligence agency". We all know the CIA, Mossad, etc. exist. We all know they have real secrets. We all know people are literally killed, as these organizations go about their business, presumably trying to keep our nation "safe", doing the "necessary", behind the scenes, while we complacently enjoy our entertainments.

We also all know that conspiracy is a real thing, since most of us must endure smaller versions of it even within our own families: "Honey, please don't tell your father about this..."

We accept that power corrupts, and occasionally some of us experience this reality first-hand, when power lands in our laps, and we also abuse it, perhaps wondering how bad we could become if ever given "too much" power.

And yet, when we hear something too disturbing, our knee immediately jerks, and in that moment we fail to connect everything we already know.

All these things come into play when it comes to this issue. A thing that by it's nature must remain hidden. A thing that by it's nature will always be "desired" by those who can "afford" it. A thing that also serves another very convenient utilitarian purpose when it comes to any partners in crime: Blackmail.

Let's put it all together! First, how hard is it to believe that such a thing is not only "possible", but rather LIKELY to be going on? Further, the higher we go within the realms of power, a power that could even be multigenerational, with long-standing "traditions" in place, not for the profane, but there nonetheless, the higher we go, the more we "should" expect to find these kinds of things. By these "kinds" of things I mean very simply ANY "goods" desired, for whatever reason, by the rich and powerful.

This should finally make sense, I hope! "If" we were powerful, and could have whatever we wanted, would we reach out and take it? Perhaps. "If" we came from a family that had enjoyed much power and success, could we be raised with perhaps a very different set of values? If so, what might we choose to pass down to our children?

Yes, disturbing, not comfortable. But where there is power, I think history has shown in abundance that it will be abused, and not just a little.

JR

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

rip,

And I enjoy reading yours!
I hope I am not coming across harsh. It is not my intention. I am simply trying to debate the topic and situation with you. If I am coming across aggressively, I apologize.

Do me a favor, go to google and type in "pedophile ring busted." You will see dozens of articles and stories all around the world. There are a LOT of people who care.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The good are the few, the bad a majority. And as long as the government is this way, slavery will exist. Even if they are not directly involved in it, they're not really doing much to stop it either. We need more people who care, world wide.

If you bring enough attention to a subject, people just can't ignore it.

If anyone is interested in lending a helping hand, PM me.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

:::slow clap:::

But we can't live our reality on "what ifs...." At some point, we have to have concrete proof of what we suspect, otherwise we are simply on a witch hunt by which the innocent are also sacrificed.

Finally, history has also proven that when the powerful become too corrupt, the common man revolts and balance is restored. Every powerful society - whether government or not - goes through such a cycle.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

what really gets me is where is the IRS and department of the treasury during this... Or the state governemnts...

I thought they would want there cut... Or the health department....

Operating business without the proper liscences....

I agree in part but not completely....

I would station marines on the border with live ammo... Locked and loaded... I would be listening in the pentagon...

The first sounds of fire or bullets I would raise the threat alert and authorise leathal force... While yelling we are are under attack... the mexicans are invading... Then hit them with everything we have... After all they fired on the marines not me...

(remember the president has 72 hours to report to congress what he is doing...)

Then play a game of letting the army know they cant go in because they are not as good as the marines and can hold the border till the marines get back... Then after they say they are better then them give them a chance to prove it... (play same trick on air force and navy) I wonder how far into mexico we could go in 72 hours????

While this is going on arrest all the suspected trafficker and pimps across the nation as domestic spies... Let the tour gitmo for awhile... collect the information....those who are not part of the international crap turn over to the states they where arrested in. with their taped confessions from egypt...

I think I would even deny it was not a false flag... Any want to sue, let them face all their victims... (who because of their status as witnesses in federal cases and military qualify for witness protection)

I know this is fictional way the other way has to be found with out removing rights from the majority of americans to solve the problems...

I know the judge is at least trying... yeah for a good judge in the news.....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Hey mods my response is about to be very borderline... if it is t and c I understand... opinion to close to a violation no hard feelings...

I have of late begun to wonder what would happen if those leaders with a guilty past in such matters had it come up to get them...

Ah la admiral thrawns death...

it bit him in the end... and he almost won...

The victims of this and other crimes giving up on the law and taking it into their own hands.... Is this what is feared....

good post...ty

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

not at all... this has been very interesting

I am just wondering over several other subjects at the same time... I have seen the attempt at such cover up...

(I thought i was evil... the former female Master chief reminded that females can be more evil the men can dream of under heaven and earth)

The isolated pockets I do not think are isolates... If I am wrong , I can admit that they do seem to behave as if they are from a single source... The numbers seem to dance the same way...

If they are isolated incidents with no connection, then the commonality is the customer base....

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Here’s a case where the CIA took over the investigation of a satanic cult that was trafficking and sexually abusing children and then buried it because it became a “CIA internal matter”.

Even after doctors found that the children had been sexually abused, even after finding hundreds of photographs of nude children, even after discovering documents detailing plans to traffic children around the world, the men and children were let free and everyone pretended like nothing happened.

"The many unanswered questions about the Finders case now have Democratic Rep. Charlie Rose of North Carolina, chairman of the House Administration Committee, and Florida's Rep. Tom Lewis, a Republican, more than a little exercised. "Could our own government have something to do with this Finders organization and turned their backs on these children? That's what all the evidence points to," says Lewis. "And there's a lot of evidence. I can tell you this: We've got a lot of people scrambling, and that wouldn't be happening if there was nothing here.".”

The Finders

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join