It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught Red Handed! USDA Bee Extinction Study Kept Secret!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

So it seems then that both Monsanto with Knight of Malta John Francis Queeny, Founder of Monsanto, 1920s

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35281375b377.jpg[/atsimg]

And Bayer both have deep roots back into the Nazi regime then?

Its like a plot! Maybe they are really planning on living underground afterall?

They can use feather dusters to pollinate.
edit on 22-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Burntheships...

The general public has no idea of how deep this rabbit hole is. I am not an alarmist, but
I do research. The saying, "Everything is connected" works in this case as well...

~peace

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Ahhh down into the rabbit hole.

Bayer
www.eu-facts.org...

Monsanto
farmwars.info...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Kill the birds and there will be more mosquitos etc. to spread their genmod malarias and H1N1 and general mayhem. Kill the bees and we have less food and nutrition.
It seems life begins with the birds and the bees and it ends with the birds and the bees. Unless V. Oh and its funny because when I was a child we always talked about who "they" are. We now know and we know their plans. V
edit on 22-1-2011 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
if the usda is really doing this...wow.
not only are bees fuzzy and awesome but...really, wow.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is outrageous.

I wont be satisfied until someone gets sentenced to death for this.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

ok its like this do these idiots realize that no bees means famin we have co existed with these creatures for god knows how long they have propagate our crops to sustain our existence dont forget the sting is in the tail

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"The Silence of the Bees" aired on PBS October 28,2007. Here is a link:

www.pbs.org...

There has been no secret and this is not news.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thank you! I'll also be writing more letters to Congress. This really needs the brakes put on until we can apply some sanity to the situation. They're going to genetically engineer us all out of existence.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you!

That is an excellent video! I tried to find it on you tube, or google to embed it.
No such luck. Its really a must watch for those who seek to understand this.

The only secret is precisely what has been kept from us as the cause
edit on 23-1-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
What really pisses me off?
They have been screaming this information from europe for years!
they banned the nicotinoids over there!
This is not new news, just the secrecy of the USDA, and its deliberate cover up of the research which shows the pesticides kill bees immune systems.
Dont you think, that if the goverment will not ban these poisons, that the people should get up and make the company take them off the market?

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If the bee disappears from the surface of the earth, man would have no more than four years to live. - Albert Einstein

Serious issue, and if this is true it shows gross negligence on the part of the USDA and Bayer.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Fantastic thread, After following ATS for a number of years i have decided to join up simply on the basis of this thread. My partners uncle is a bee keeper and has been for around 15 years, He has cherry trees (actully an orchard) which with enough bees playing their part earns him a substantial income. They all died two years (2009) ago from a virus as did many of the beekeepers in the area and those whom he had made contact with through online forums. (Kent uk is where we are based) I, up until that point had never really paid to much attention to bees nor the massive importance they play in the tapestry of life. As most users of ATS will be aware with out them we would really struggle and life it self would be somewhat dull. I am not convinced that this is a conspiricy to killl off all natural bees, and only regulate GM bees in controled hives to work exclusivly on secure farms, allowing only certain people to have the plesures of fruit and flowers or selling them to the masses at super inflated prices. However the issue of bees dying is huge and going back to Uncle it took him 10 years to get the cherry trees to grow bumper harvests. He says "due to the lack of bees in my hives my crops have declined 75%." This has been since 2009. The point i am trying to make is that this is one guy who knows the intricate workings of hives, works with lots of bees and is 100% reliant on them to grow his fruit. 75% decline is huge and if this is the future of whats to come we could all be in huge danger or at the very best ripped off............ again.

Off tangent a little so sorry but is there a link on ATS regarding WATER i am new to posting and have looked in most of the forums but cant find anything about a serious lack of drinking water worldwide.

Thanks in Advance

Regards

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
these people should be held to justice...

kx
edit on 23-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
imidacloprid is the ingredient in advantage flea control, great stuff and it works for almost a month with one treatment.
But they are putting this on our crops too

imidacloprid burns out a flea's nervous system.

Will this ever be brought to court; probably not, they got too much money and influence.
That is why these companies keep doing what they do, they are de-facto immune to prosecution, just like the war criming politicians.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

What a well designed thread. Way to bring this new information to light. Seems like the pesticide makers are not much different from Big Pharma!!

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
it is all very well knowing the truth about something like this but what is anyone going to do about it...
I have emailed bayers and will phone the tommorow about what i think about there company...
kx

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I have no doubt whatsoever that the map presented in the OP, which is dated 2007 is now so out of date as to be useless, as both Massachusetts and Arizona are not marked as being states with disappearing bees. I know for a fact that they both have been hard hit. I lived in MA up until 3 years ago, and I can tell you that as a kid we saw literally dozens of bees daily. It was impossible to avoid seeing them. My last 3 years there I saw EXACTLY 2 bees!

After 3 years in Arizona, I saw bees 3 times - once a small swarm, flying around bushes, and twice, single bees. I'm convinced that since 2007 this has spread to every state. If this continues at this rate it'll be a very short time before they are completely extinct.

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i am suspicios of the basic science here - you are all screaming " blame bayer " because it feels good

Originally posted by burntheships

The results of the study conducted by the USDA proved that even
in microscopic doses the new pesticides manufactured and patented by Bayer
are causing
Colony Collapse Disorder!

no - it is not proved

read your own links

This is potentially game-changing research for understanding Colony Collapse Disorder.

The American study ... has demonstrated that the insects’ vulnerability to infection is increased by the presence of imidacloprid, even at the most microscopic doses. Dr. Pettis and his team found that increased disease infection happened even when the levels of the insecticide were so tiny that they could not subsequently be detected in the bees, although the researchers knew that they had been dosed with it.

now read that carefully - if they cannot detect the neonicotinoids doses that everyone is blaming - how do you know its not another agent at undetectable doses

“We believe that some subtle interactions between nutrition, pesticide exposure and other stressors are converging to kill colonies,” said Jeffery Pettis, of the ARS’s bee research laboratory.

ah - the real science - neonicotinoids MAY be part of a multiple threat

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Thanks you. This info need to be kept in the public eye, and everyone needs to know that this kind of crud happens all the time.

...The agencies that are supposed to protect the public don't, they serve profit, the global corporations and the Global Corporate NWO.

S&F&

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join