It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
If this turns out to be undeniably confirmed and happens, there are going to be so many people I say, "I told you so!" This kind of makes me excited. I just hope it's not too good to be true but definately could be.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Come on people.. Honestly do you think of this was on the news on Jan 4th.. More than 2 weeks ago it wouldn't be splashed around the Internet and media by now.. Especially on a site like this, I expect it would have been posted on here, shortly after being announced on t.v.
99% sure it's bs..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
obama is going to confirm why there is no record of his birth; it's because he was born on another planet.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Chinese National Television Xinhua news is now reporting an impending extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration.
The unprecedented national China TV news bulletin that U.S. President Barack Obama may be preparing to disclose U.S. relations with specific extraterrestrial races was broadcast on the official channel Xinhua on January 4, 2011 on the eve of China President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States.
President Hu is presently visiting a Chinese language facility in Chicago, IL as of this writing on January 21, 2011.

www.examiner.com...

Well, the Examiner isn't always the best source, but I suppose this might be different. Can anyone confirm any of this? I still think "disclosure" will not likely happen and if something that looks like it does occur, I'll be suspicious of whatever they tell us.

That information was posted on website -- back on 12/26/2010, you can actually see the story in english within the chinese news video. They say he will make a vague off the cuff remark out of context (whatever the hell that means) as a lead in to full disclosure within three years. I don't think anyone will remember him in three years.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is 95% likely to be a hoax or dis-info. As much as I would love for this to be real, it just simply would never happen like this. You think our government would hold such a secret for so long, then let the Chinese blow their cover as to disclosure? Sorry but it's just not a realistic concept.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hello Dear ATS,

I have asked my Chinese coworker to translate. The anchor says specifically: "Obama has admitted the presence of UFOs".
It doesn't mean it really happened...

On another note: All these HOAX threads are very disturbing. I carry around equipment for "my opportunity" as I never ever saw anything unusual but I am always ready. When the day comes and maybe I am lucky enough to present my stuff to you guys, there is no chance to be treated objectively(!)

Best regards

arit (Vancouver)

-----------------------

fone instead of phone == hoax

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I'm Chinese. The reporter says "US Tabloid Site Reveals Obama will Acknowledge UFO visitations...". *SHOCK*

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkererJim

thanks for the translation folks
the only source i can find is a tabloid
and the news peice is conjecture

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

If that's true, then of course, don't give this any more thought. I just want to make sure that's what it really says. Why would Chinese TV report on what a U.S. tabloid says, however?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

i wounder if its more to make fun of the idea that obama will disclose
thanks for bringing this to our attension
would be good if something like this did happen
but without alot more internat chatter
????????????

xploder

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Someone explain to me how this thread (basically a link) gets 13 flags when I see some threads that obviously took some effort to put together (whether completely whacky or not) get one or two...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by dragonsmusic

traced to examiner
they dont seem credable
this may be one of those to good to be true things
can anyone translate the video to see if it is from
the china state owned media?

xploder

If in fact it was a news broadcast to tens of millions in China it still doesn't mean that it's anything...it would only mean that millions of Chinese were subjected to the ideas of the people operating AllNewsWeb....the entire "story" used them as a source and ANW has repeatedly been shown to be nothing more than silly by ATS members.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by 35Foxtrot
Someone explain to me how this thread (basically a link) gets 13 flags when I see some threads that obviously took some effort to put together (whether completely whacky or not) get one or two...

Sure, I can explain it to you. This site is intended to disseminate information and facilitate discussion of that information. Whether that information is gleaned from first-hand research, or from posting links to articles, it doesn't matter. People want information. That's basically how I view the purpose of this site. The information can then be discussed. Apparently, people like to hear about stories that are interesting and they haven't seen elsewhere. I'd give a star to a thread calling my attention to an interesting article or website, regardless of whether the OP has done massive amounts of research or connecting dots. It's a way of saying "thanks." The work an OP does to accumulate the information doesn't matter as much as the information I get and the interaction that follows.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Why do they do that, it's an emotional roller coaster ride every time I see a thread title or link like this. Like a previous poster said though why would the Chinese government run it on TV? That is weird.

Perhaps Chinese and US disinfo agencies are cooperating.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trublbrwing

Originally posted by Visiting ESB

Chinese National Television Xinhua news is now reporting an impending extraterrestrial disclosure by the Obama administration.
The unprecedented national China TV news bulletin that U.S. President Barack Obama may be preparing to disclose U.S. relations with specific extraterrestrial races was broadcast on the official channel Xinhua on January 4, 2011 on the eve of China President Hu Jintao's state visit to the United States.
President Hu is presently visiting a Chinese language facility in Chicago, IL as of this writing on January 21, 2011.

www.examiner.com...

Well, the Examiner isn't always the best source, but I suppose this might be different. Can anyone confirm any of this? I still think "disclosure" will not likely happen and if something that looks like it does occur, I'll be suspicious of whatever they tell us.

That information was posted on website -- back on 12/26/2010, you can actually see the story in english within the chinese news video. They say he will make a vague off the cuff remark out of context (whatever the hell that means) as a lead in to full disclosure within three years. I don't think anyone will remember him in three years.

Thats from --. It's total bunk.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Here is one China news source back in Feb 2009 news.xinhuanet.com...

Topics in the notes to Obama ranged from protectionism to a plea for the government's full disclosure of UFO sightings. But the most addressed ones are three core issues: peace, environmental policies and economic reform, according to Staples.

The topic of UFO disclosure has been in discussion since Obama took office. As for when and where?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev

Topics in the notes to Obama ranged from protectionism to a plea for the government's full disclosure of UFO sightings. But the most addressed ones are three core issues: peace, environmental policies and economic reform, according to Staples.

The topic of UFO disclosure has been in discussion since Obama took office. As for when and where?

It wont happen because there is nothing to disclose. The government does not have a massing of reverse engineered alien technology, or bodies, or advanced knowledge of aliens. These claims have a lack of evidence, and the evidence that does exist is on very shaky ground.

You only need to examine the world around you to see why the idea of a UFO cover-up is nonsense:
1. Right now the US economy is in a slump, government spending is out of control, etc.
Yet NASA still spends millions of dollars conducting missions whose goal is to find other worlds and potential alien civilizations. If we already knew they were there, why spend the money to look, even in such a crappy economy where we need nothing more then ever right now to cut deficits? Standard UFO believer response to this usually revolves around "Its a disinfo campaign! they do it to make everytone think UFOs arent real!"

Which is equal nonsense, because even if these missions werent going on, (as they are rather recent, since it is only recently our technology has become superior enough to do these things).

2. When is the government ever good at keeping secrets? Bill Clinton couldn't keep a incident of fellatio between him and an intern secret, yet were expected to believe that Aliens are flying around our skies, crashing, leaving behind bodies and technology and our government has it all at some secret base and have managed to keep the entire thing secret? I dont buy it.

3. The government allegedly has all this reverse engineered alien tech, well where is it? The most common answer I hear is that the tech will never be released, because the elites want it etc etc... nonsense. If we really had alien technology and had sucessfully reverse engineered it it would be everywhere. The US economy/military would become all powerful with the advent of alien tech, the recession would end over night if we had all this advanced technology that no other nations have. There is no reason to keep it locked up, when unlocking it would solve our economic problems and military ones. Afghanistan and Iraq? would be no problem with alien tech.

4. The rest of the world: Common UFO cover up talk is not only is the US covering up the UFOs, but has gotten every other country in the world to agree to do the same! REALLY?! We can't even get the UN to agree on what to do about issues such as North Korea, Iran, etc etc and we can't even get other countries to go along with us.
Yet were expected to believe that every other nation on Earth just fell in line behind the US on this? Nonsense.
and dont even get me started on "but the US threatened them with miitary force if they talked" so? The US and Israel have been making tongue in cheek threats to Iran and North Korea regarding their nuke programs for awhile now, suffice to say those 2 countries don't seem to give a crap. There is no reason to think the threat of military force would be any different here. Secondly, if country X disclosed the secret, and then the next day the US invades X, that would just confirm everything X said! Its nonsensical. The world never unaimously agrees on anything, this would be no different, and indeed a nation disclosing this would be at an advantage for doing so!

Point being, believing the common UFO cover up narrative requires one to defy logic and believe that a series of events and coincedences which never would happen, never have been seen to happen, just happened to happen this one time.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC

Originally posted by kwakakev

It wont happen because there is nothing to disclose. The government does not have a massing of reverse engineered alien technology, or bodies, or advanced knowledge of aliens. These claims have a lack of evidence, and the evidence that does exist is on very shaky ground.

You only need to examine the world around you to see why the idea of a UFO cover-up is nonsense:
1. Right now the US economy is in a slump, government spending is out of control, etc.
Yet NASA still spends millions of dollars conducting missions whose goal is to find other worlds and potential alien civilizations. If we already knew they were there, why spend the money to look, even in such a crappy economy where we need nothing more then ever right now to cut deficits? Standard UFO believer response to this usually revolves around "Its a disinfo campaign! they do it to make everytone think UFOs arent real!"

Which is equal nonsense, because even if these missions werent going on, (as they are rather recent, since it is only recently our technology has become superior enough to do these things).

2. When is the government ever good at keeping secrets? Bill Clinton couldn't keep a incident of fellatio between him and an intern secret, yet were expected to believe that Aliens are flying around our skies, crashing, leaving behind bodies and technology and our government has it all at some secret base and have managed to keep the entire thing secret? I dont buy it.

3. The government allegedly has all this reverse engineered alien tech, well where is it? The most common answer I hear is that the tech will never be released, because the elites want it etc etc... nonsense. If we really had alien technology and had sucessfully reverse engineered it it would be everywhere. The US economy/military would become all powerful with the advent of alien tech, the recession would end over night if we had all this advanced technology that no other nations have. There is no reason to keep it locked up, when unlocking it would solve our economic problems and military ones. Afghanistan and Iraq? would be no problem with alien tech.

4. The rest of the world: Common UFO cover up talk is not only is the US covering up the UFOs, but has gotten every other country in the world to agree to do the same! REALLY?! We can't even get the UN to agree on what to do about issues such as North Korea, Iran, etc etc and we can't even get other countries to go along with us.
Yet were expected to believe that every other nation on Earth just fell in line behind the US on this? Nonsense.
and dont even get me started on "but the US threatened them with miitary force if they talked" so? The US and Israel have been making tongue in cheek threats to Iran and North Korea regarding their nuke programs for awhile now, suffice to say those 2 countries don't seem to give a crap. There is no reason to think the threat of military force would be any different here. Secondly, if country X disclosed the secret, and then the next day the US invades X, that would just confirm everything X said! Its nonsensical. The world never unaimously agrees on anything, this would be no different, and indeed a nation disclosing this would be at an advantage for doing so!

Point being, believing the common UFO cover up narrative requires one to defy logic and believe that a series of events and coincedences which never would happen, never have been seen to happen, just happened to happen this one time.

Or they're real, and some people cant handle the reality that the universe doesn't revolve around you (us) humanity. The entire world sees them because they're all over the world. Your opinion is just as valuable as anyone elses', but don't think it's more so. We're all equal. Maybe the government spends all that money for a very real reason; they're looking out for them, instead of looking for them. (They know they exist!) The earth isn't the center of the universe. We're infants in a universe of an unimaginable age, crawling through the living room of our solar system. "They" are simply the adults.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't know much about China, its people or politics but this report about UFO/ET disclosure doesn't make sense. And I don't believe in UFO/ET anymore than my belief in God's cha-riots/Angels. The only other Chinese propaganda that I'm aware of are human rights issue, environmental pollution and various food items that crawl, slither, fly, walk, run, etc.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join