It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An introduction to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hi All,

Well, what to say, i hate talking about me(thats a lie to appear humble), i'm a guy in my early 30's who has been lurking around for literally years, signed up about a year ago and figure it is finally time to start giving as well as taking. I don't claim any super knowledge of any of the subjects discussed here, just an interest in all things controversial and a logical brain to enable me to sort what i feel is fact, wishful thiniking, trolling, but i know i won't always be right.

I'll give a brief outline of my beleifs to hopefully give you an idea what i beleive about some of the more popular topics on here.
1. Niburu - IMHO a load of rubbish in whatever guise put forward except comet impact(though no elenin.. again imho) the maths alone disproves the niburu theories, e.g hiding behind the sun, but due to hit in 2012... needs to accelerate a little now then doesn;t it if in opposite orbit(which for the hiding behind the sun theory it must be, can't be entering solar system AND hiding behind the sun... unless all of our theories of orbital mechanics are wrong)
2. 2012 - I just hope no-one drinks any kool-aid over this one - people refer to nostradamus for one of the prophesies re 2012, yet the same man prophesises for the human race long after 2012, which is it. ELE or not?
3. 9/11 - 100% sure it was an inside job(meaning purpotrated by or supported by the US government)
4. Aliens nd UFO's - IMHO it would be incredibly arrogant to beleive that we are the only intelligent life in the uni/multiverse. think most of us agree on this one.
5. creationism - no opinion
6. ghosts - beleive, have had a potential experience of a ghost or guardian of some kind.
7. NWO - any group of people that beleive the can make us all get along enough to rule us as one... best of luck

These are merely some of my opinions, and i don;t expect everyone to agree, i am blessed to have a mentality where i realise that not everyone is as right as me(tongue in cheek) i am always willing to learn, BUT, i won;t worship the likes of PHAGE just because they appear to know what they talk about... people like phage are merely people who are capable of research, which is comendable and to be respected but which... imho should be a prerequisite of joining this site... so thats me

oh... and i live in the uk

Kris

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well hey, welcome to ATS. Enjoy becoming a contributor

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Welcome to our humble abode.

You did the same as me, lurked, then signed up, but waited months before posting.
I hope you find it as rewarding as I did.

Welcome and thank you for your insight into our topics, now you never have to post again

top topics

join