It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Lucas Begins Spreading FEAR!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right section. If I haven't, please move it for me?

So, it seems George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Seth Rogan are the Hollywood stars of choice to begin the fear mongering for the end of the world.
Well, why not them? They are three of the biggest names in entertainment. What they say is GOLDEN. I wonder how many newspapers around the world picked up this little ditty?

ROGAN STUNNED BY LUCAS' 2012 THEORY

Please flag the hell out of this, so people can get the word out!
edit on 1/20/1111 by moondoggy2 because: Asked to be flagged, to get the word out!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
You should change your title from 'George Lucas Begins Spreading FEAR!' to 'George Lucas Begins Spreading his own opinion on a topic!'

In other words, just because he believes somethings going to happen, that in no way maks it so.

So, it seems George Lucas, Steven Spielberg and Seth Rogan are the Hollywood stars of choice to begin the fear mongering for the end of the world.

Read your own source:

He (Seth) recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

“He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ’My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry...’ “I first thought he (Lucas) was joking...

***I added the words seth for clarification in the above quote***

Please flag the hell out of this,

No.

edit on 20-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
If any of this is true, it just goes to show you.

Having tons of money doesn't mean you get any better information than we do here at ATS for free.

Perhaps only the military really knows whats going on, and they aren't talking.

Lucas, are you here posting at ATS??

edit on 20-1-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yes, a friend pointed me to this "article" yesterday.

I did not post anything here because I was trying to figure out if the source is a valid one.
Anyone has a saying on that?

How can we be sure that George Lucas really said that, and this is not just a hoax by some guy with too much free time?

Peace

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

That's exactly what went through my mind after hearing about this...another way to spread fear. No way are these guys not linked to the ones with the power, imo.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
If they are printing a lie, and claiming Seth Rogan said these things and he actually didn't, than Seth can sue them since they are making money off lying about him.

If Seth doesn't sue them, that must mean he either doesn't care about it, or it's true. Thats how I look at these celeb stories.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think he spends too much time on Ats and Glp lol On a serious note, I know it will happen. It always does but it could be tomarrow or next generation. The apache said the 6th(?) sign is the ocean will turn black and the animals will die. They said they will wake up to water, they live in the moutains in AZ. There will be a blue light. Asteroids can appear as a blue stream when exposed to sunlight..If it hits water it will cause 1000 ft waves kver and over again. Im assuming that could cause the 10.0 quake too...This is the theory I believe..

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
there is no source for this article, case closed!

Beyond that, Lucas, Rogan, Speilberg, none of them are spreading this, the media is, so the title is, as usual, misleading. And most people reporting this leave out the stuff at the end where Rogan asks if Lucas has built a space ship and if he can have a seat on it.

Ha
HA
HA

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moondoggy2
I'm not sure if I've posted this in the right section. If I haven't, please move it for me?

Well, why not them? They are three of the biggest names in entertainment. What they say is GOLDEN. I wonder how many newspapers around the world picked up this little ditty?

ROGAN STUNNED BY LUCAS' 2012 THEORY

Please flag the hell out of this, so people can get the word out!
edit on 1/20/1111 by moondoggy2 because: Asked to be flagged, to get the word out!

I honestly don't think the world is going to end. Maybe change, maybe change a lot, or a little. I do not have the resources to measure the gravitational pull on the earth that is taking place and speeding up as we near 12/21/2012.

Mr. Lucas however, should keep his mouth shut, after all, he has all the resources he needs to survive anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by phishybongwaters

Read the article that I linked to it. I does in fact mention Rogan asking about a spaceship. This article was printed in a pretty reputable newspaper here in Canada. I assure you they would check their sources before printing anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by moondoggy2

Oh, thank goodness. I read your title, and my first thought was just horrible. I was afraid he was going to make a sequel to Howard the Duck!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
He should make a "free" movie of good quality describing what he senses and how he feels the masses should deal with it instead of just wynen.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

lol not Howie and the dark overlords form another dimension...........
Oh wait its 2011 now

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Already a thread about this,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20/1/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Lucas' rebuttal

www.wired.com...

top topics

join