It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

--- The Complexity of reality ---

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I apologize for the discomfort of the writer of the book...
I was so fascinated by the content of a series of posts on another website called David Icke forum that I had the idea to create a thread about it...
I had NO idea it was a book...
It wasn't intended to break any rules...

In the David Icke forum's post you NEVER specified the content was from a book. If you would have written it, I would't even have thought about copying that.
All I read in that post is that you created a you tube video about it.

I thought it was just a series of post, and NOT a book's content.
I have no paper copy of you book.
It was only for a chance that I found out your posts.
I'm not even registered to the David Icke forum.

At first I had the idea to try contacting the original poster to ask him to come in this website to show his ideas, than I decided maybe I could have done a very short summary. Wrong Idea, I guess.

I wanted to do a short summary of the content of the posts. I know what I did was wrong, in fact I hesitated to create this thread, so I thought if I changed the order of the topics maybe no one would have realized. Shame on me for this thread.

I'm a teenager, I still have to learn those copyright stuff, it wasn't intended to do any offence...

Sorry and it won't happen again

If the mods desire to close thid thread, do it...

edit on 28-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by Zagari because: I had actually no idea the posts were from a book

edit on 28-1-2011 by Zagari because: He never specified it was from a book in the David Icke forum's posts. I have no paper copy of the book. I found out it on the internet for a chance.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I apologize for the discomfort of the writer of the book...
I was so fascinated by the content of a series of posts on another website called David Icke forum that I had the idea to create a thread about it...
I had NO idea it was a book...
It wasn't intended to break any rules...

At first I had the idea to try contacting the original poster to ask him to come in this website to show his ideas, than I decided maybe I could have done a very short summary. Wrong Idea, I guess.

I wanted to do a short summary of the content of the posts. I know what I did was wrong, in fact I hesitated to create this thread, so I thought if I changed the order of the topics maybe no one would have realized. Shame on me for this thread.

I'm a teenager, I still have to learn those copyright stuff, it wasn't intended to do any offence...

Sorry and it won't happen again

If the mods desire to close thid thread, do it...

It's OK, it is hard to gauge peoples' intentions online (even if for example you are saying that to feign sympathy, nonetheless I don't hold grudges and am glad you found the book insightful). When I saw your word for word copy and paste I just thought you saw it as a convenient brain dump. I don't mind people using my ideas and materials to build on their own ideas, but we should atleast know where they came from. Even my ideas are built on other peoples and indeed even what is said in the book/documentary is out-of-date with my current ideas. Words said become like daggers left behind the trail you walk that others can grab and confront you with. I prefer to see anything said as like a relic or work of art, something I can walk away from, not something that is tied to me, that is suffocating and stagnating.

The book and documentary have generated a lot of interest, but as I said the ideas presented may well be at a tangent to my current views. All we can ever do is compare maps, hopefully without that inciting "map envy"/hostility. I'd like to think of "my opinions" and "my maps" as disposable, existing within the realm of quantum possibilities rather than as a fixed, immutable thing.

Best Regards,

Miles [HoloplexProductions]

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
As I specified above, I have no paper copy of your book, I live in Europe and on the David Icke forum you never specified the content was from a book.
But I had absolutely no idea the content was from a book.

I actually thought it was indeed a convenient brain dump.
My apology is sincere...It was indeed the great writing that made me have the idea to share it on this website.
I thought, such posts could be discussed in here, I thought " Let's see what they say in the discussion of it ".

I'm not used to do such things, in fact I hesitated doing it because at first, I thought maybe I can do the thread with my own words, but than I changed idea. Bad thinking.

Really sorry for your discomfort. I'm actually embarassed from what happened.

As specified above, I also am not registered to David Icke forum, so it was only for a chance that I found out your posts.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Zagari because: grammar mistakes

new topics

<< 1   >>

join