It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidents Obama and Hu hold press conference

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Presidents Obama and Hu hold press conference today Jan. 19th 2011 should be live on any news chanel. The dual press confrence held at the white house were both president will answer question will give us an idea of there current and possible future relationship.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
The passing on of the 'sole super power' torch. Obama passes to Hu. China is now the top dog in the world. The sheeple of America have allowed this to happen. Pretty damn sad. And this was such a great (and smart) country :shk:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by riv0303

What time please? (EST)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The passing on of the 'sole super power' torch. Obama passes to Hu. China is now the top dog in the world. The sheeple of America have allowed this to happen. Pretty damn sad. And this was such a great (and smart) country :shk:

Narh the American people just made it from manufacture country to consumer country around the late 50´s thats why US "lost" and US took all its blue prints and shipped it to China to get cheap work done instead of doing it self, and thereby providing China with all the Blueprint they needed to make the best technonligy available to the Chinese, but all that has nothing to do with the American people, but all to do with the greedy american company.

Best regards

Loke .:.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think it the two presidents are on the right track (American/democratic track). Trade and economic issue are the only things the do not really agree on. Wow they both adressed the issue of disarment of North Korea nuclear weapons.

link   
Is anyone watching the news confrence?

Obama sounds different. And looks a little different. Kinda like he is really down.

*and no this isn't a snarky post, honest!*

link   
reply to post by freedish

right now sorry turn on cnn

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Justaposter

I did notice he is a little blue and sickly looking but his opening statement was fine. He did have trouble answering the first question when the reporter asked how could he support a country that openly oppress their people.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
OT maybe,but look at Hu´s Ears...odd

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by riv0303

I did notice he is a little blue and sickly looking but his opening statement was fine. He did have trouble answering the first question when the reporter asked how could he support a country that openly oppress their people.

Maybe he is going to share a tummy bug with Hu?

Seriously, he does not have that orator quality about him, it is almost like he is remorseful.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
What a lot of BS. Everything Obama is saying is the opposite of what the US Govt. have done lately and is still planing on doing. This whole Conference is is a #ing farce.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Im really getting sick of the translations back and forth.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Obama cant hold still which tells alot. He is luck he can stop every 10 second so it can get re-translated. Hu seem really calm I would guess Hu got whatt he wanted out of the meetings before the press conference and can countine on running China the way he wants to.
edit on 1/19/2011 by riv0303 because: I mispelled stuff when im drunk

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by riv0303

Doh I missed it...i guess it's no prob though I'm sure it will be replayed later in the day,'

I think were sucking up to China so much now because we are in so much debt to them and soon they will own us haha...well i guess technically they do already own us.

-I wonder if they figured out yet that our money is worthless?...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by riv0303

How much power does the rothchilds hold over both your countries?

Thats what the press should ask....

Or are Chinese hierarchy just as involved in satanism as the western counterparts?
edit on 1/19/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what i got out of it Hu"hehehehe, you Americans you will help build the J20 and other war machines for us in pieces we will not tell you what the part is used for but you will build them for you need us to have strong work force 250,000 slaves, we will work together for now, we will weaken your dollar and make our yuan strong, yes little brother NK is a pain, we will spank him, we will sit at the NWO table together, at DOHA"
POTUS "yes, i agree"

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I don't think China get some material profit from this visit,US dosen't promise anything on the issue of Taiwan ;On the other side, US gets large orders from China this time.

top topics

join