It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by filosophia

All of this is fine and dandy... But your thread title states "FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup".. Do you still believe this?

Yes. It has all the makings of a cover-up. Do a little research and it fits in with the modus operandi of the FBI to hide crucial evidence. Two weeks or two years the video will most likely not be released in full, only small portions of it after it is edited and resized multiple times, just like every other incident involving FBI database such as OKC, 9/11, or JFK.

Your counter-argument is that it is necessary to preserve the decency of the trial.
My counter-argument to your counter-argument is that they have already tainted the decency of the trial with double standards.
Your counter-argument to this is I am changing the subject (along with ad hominem attacks against me).
My counter to your counter is it is not changing the subject but addressing your counter-argument .
edit on 21-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

The video will be returned to the righful owners over time. The cell phones (if there were any, will be returned..

I could not be more tickled pink, that they have not released the video.. I actually hope they never release it..

This will add substance to so many peoples life, that other wise have none! This will allow them to go from forum to forum spreading delusional theories. It is things like this that give some folks a reason to exist.. A ever growing paranoia, that is fueled by anything and everything.

I think I will leave this thread . If it wasn't for my additions, this drivel would have tapered off pages ago.. I would expect an "I was wrong" thread from you, when the video is released... But I fear that you will only switch gears and say it is edited or some other way of keeping the paranoid delusion going..

have a good day!

edit on 1/21/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Of course I want to see it... I am sure 90% of the people here are curious about it..

I could not be more tickled pink, that they have not released the video.. I actually hope they never release it..

Seems like a contradiction, do you want the video released or not?

Argument: FBI won't release video, therefore cover-up
Counter-argument: can not release video, must preserve decency of trial
Defense of initial argument: they already tainted the decency of the trial by releasing the confession note and animated reproduction of the video
Counter-to the defense: It will be released in time
secondary Defense: According to history of FBI, it will be released, but not in full.

Also, you say it will be released to the rightful owners, you mean the supermarket?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm sorry but your the one who is inconsistent. 2/3 of all your comments and responses are just humorous insults directed at an individual or the theory, the rebuttles that you have provided have been weak and indirect to the questions asked. Jared Loughner may have been set up, he may have been brainwashed, manipulated and drugged, he may have just done it because as you say he was crazy and did it all on his own. Right now we are unsure and cannot make definate assumptions based on the information given, let's talk more after January 24th which is his court date.
edit on 21-1-2011 by pondereternity77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

One last reply.. Your logic could not be more flawed..

You say they already tainted the jury..

So they should just release it? Since the jury is already tainted?

hmmm.. and that makes sense to you? I will leave on that note..

1) rational debate is impossible with irrational people.
2) Good by!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

Prove it.. What questions have I not answered fully? You made the statement back it UP! or sit down!

Please quote me calling him crazy! you say I said it.. Back it up!
You say I said he did it alone! back it up! quote me!

Comprehension skills must not be important to people any more.....

Seems a losing argument is to say "Why wont you answer my questions" When I have answered every single question you put forth.. And if my answers were not good enough, notify me and I will clarify for those that need special attention!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

For your well being and sanity.. I hope they do not release it.. This will give you "purpose" .. So many people like to delve in the "fantasy" world these days.... I think it is good therapy for some folks.. keeps em guessing..

So next time something happens ... Instead of just being able to point out OKC -911-JFK.. You can now add JL to that little "go to list"

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by pondereternity77

Prove it.. What questions have I not answered fully? You made the statement back it UP! or sit down!

Okay, I'll prove it:

Of course I want to see it... I am sure 90% of the people here are curious about it..

Seems like a contradiction, do you want the video released or not?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

So you lack comprehension skills completely...

he said I said JL was crazy.. hence me saying "Prove it" maybe you should hone your reading skills there pal.

I also said PROVE IT... when he said I didnt answer questions.. You are in left field looking for a ball, that was never hit.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
argument: can not release video, will taint jury
counter-argument: they already tainted the jury by releasing evidence
defense of initial argument: Just because they released some evidence, they should not release all
Counter: But they released some, so the sanctity of the trial has already been breached, if I was a judge I'd throw the case out. I would not be happy with that judgment, and obviously it is letting the suspect go free, but following the rule of law, that would be the responsible thing to do.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I would like to see the video.. But, I think it would be good for you, for it not to be released.. This will add ammo to your arsenal of anti Govt. complaints.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I would like to see the video.. But, I think it would be good for you, for it not to be released.. This will add ammo to your arsenal of anti Govt. complaints.

So, you want to see the video, but not for me to see it? Okay, thank you for answering the question. And may I add it is a double standard for you to see it but not me. Now I understand why you are okay with the double standards.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Do you mind me asking your age? Your comments and view of life reek of late teens early 20's.. that is not an insult... or at least it is not meant to be..

You would throw the case out, because the police have released statements... Yet, you want the video released.. Do you have any rational thoughts?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You would throw the case out, because the police have released statements... Yet, you want the video released.. Do you have any rational thoughts?

I said if I was a judge following the rule of law (which as an anarchist that's a stretch of the imagination) I'd be forced to throw the case out due to the sensationalism of the case that has already happened. As a skeptic of the FBI I want to see the video to see if they are lying or not. And no I am not late teens early 20's.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I am only looking out for your well being.. You apparently need things like this to excite you. It is becoming common place for folks to become so paranoid, they simply pull a Jared Laughner. I hope your are wrapped tighter than that.. But, I fear you are not.

I don't think it would be healthy to show this video to some people on here.. It would be equal to telling a 4 year old that Santa doesn't exist.

people want so bad for a HUGE conspiracy to take place.. They want to be part of blowing it out of the water.. People are starting to make something out of nothing..

I think this is what happened with JL... He was so paranoid, he simply started making conspiracies out of thin air.. His grammar videos give you a glimpse of that.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I am only looking out for your well being..

Question: why are you looking out for my well being? Should I call you big brother? I have a burning curiosity to know the truth, but you seem to have a burning curiosity to protect me from the truth. Seems odd.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I don't think it would be healthy to show this video to some people on here.. It would be equal to telling a 4 year old that Santa doesn't exist.

Wow, thank you big brother for equating grown adults to 4 year olds.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I have an idea: how about we move this to the chat section so we can resolve our differences and so people don't think I am just intentionally bombing my thread.

edit: that may not work as the chat function seems to be not working

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

See comprehension skills again... I did not relate adults to 4 yr olds.. I related the disapointment of a 4yr old learning Santa did not exist to a adult conspiracy theorist finding out his conspiracy was not one..

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
naa dont worry about it.. I am a psychic..

1) video will be released.
2) you and others like you will find a problem with it
3) this will go down in the books like any other baseless conspiracy.
4) I am done wasting my time!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join