It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Give Me One Million Dollars - Success!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
some guy on you tube asked for 1 million dollars and by all acount he has now got it. someone phoned and offered him the money. he looks pretty chuffed now.. I guess if you dont ask you dont get.. What a funky world we live in...

kx

edit on 19-1-2011 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

You got to appreciate the clever minds and gullable fools.

Er, um, can I get a million dollars as well?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You know that millionare probably doesn't care about 1million dollars. I don't think that makes him gullible. He probably wanted to take part in a joke of such epic proportions. I know if I had that kind of money.. I would.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ever watch The Secret?

You won't get what you want if you don't ask

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
its gonna be amaizing when ashton kutcher comes out to tell him hes been punked

i sent bill gates en email asking for donation a month ago and only got a CEO response talking about job positions
edit on 19-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: grammers and moar

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I cant wait until Feb 2. Something tells me, he will be made to look like a fool.

EDIT: Aww dude I just got beat to the punch cuz I wasted the time to watch his dumb video!
edit on 19-1-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

A million bucks??? And to think that I was planning on asking for $500.00 and a carton of Marlboro's. In my wildest dreams I might have tossed in a request for a '72 Datsun hatchback.

Man... I am such an underachiever.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
ask and you shall receive

but seriously, 1 million dollars? that's a lot to ask for

God bless him if he actually does get the money.....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Well, I am officially asking to win the 90 million dollar Mega Millions lottery tonight...and I believe it will happen. So, let's see if the secret really works.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Haha! Good luck

It actually works if you meditate and visualize. It may take a couple of months or more but you must believe. It has worked for me three times in an astounding manner. I have since retired.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This guy makes my eye twitch.

I hope ashton kutcher comes out to tell him he's been punked.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm asking for $250,000.......just to get a house.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Haha! Good luck

It actually works if you meditate and visualize. It may take a couple of months or more but you must believe. It has worked for me three times in an astounding manner. I have since retired.

Care to elaborate? if it works so good, why quit? why not use your power to ask for world peace or civility is america?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GirlGenius

Well, I guess good things come to those who wait, right?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

One was a windfall out of the blue for a specific quite large amount of $ that I had been visualizing. It's an interesting story, but I don't like to post too much personal information so I will just leave it at the $ came totally out of the blue for the exact amount. The other two instances were for specific properties types which appeared and we were very lucky to get in easy below market deals. I quit because there was nothing else I wanted or needed. I feel very blessed.

I also had a 180 degree health turn around that was oddly miraculous. I suppose I should credit the universe for blessing me there, too, as I did a lot of visualization and meditation. I worked really hard so I was probably taking too much of the credit

In any event, it's not one or the other - me doing it or the universe. It's a joint activity. You cannot just passively wish for something. You have to also take active steps. You also have to take advantage of opportunity that comes your way during critical periods of visualization and not fear failure.

I've never meditated or visualized for world peace because I think it needs collective work. I honestly don't think my visualizations would be more than a drop in the bucket and I am not functioning in a sphere of influence at the moment so I don't know what I can bring to the table. I may be wrong, but as long as that is what I believe, I will not have an effect.

I do see moving into a sphere of influence, at least peripherally, in about one year. At that time, I will commence visualizations as the timing will be more appropriate.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

and it was a hoax
edit on 5-2-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

top topics

join