It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Disk Daylight Stirling City,(Scotland UK) 2 (stabilized);

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Found this vid of an apparent disk like object.Looks to good to be true but i am no CGI expert so i thought if there are any CGI experts or BS detectors out there then i would be grateful for your input, cheers in advance;

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My first instinct is to go with a balloon, abeit a very thin one. It doesn't seem to be any intelligence behind it's movement and seems to just dangle there..

Edited to add: I mean one of those metallic foil balloons.
edit on 19/1/11 by Lebowski achiever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Agreed. Looks like a mylar balloon just floating in the breeze.

If that is a flying saucer, then the pilot is dead drunk....and that is the most unstable vehicle ever!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
My first instinct is to go with a balloon, abeit a very thin one. It doesn't seem to be any intelligence behind it's movement and seems to just dangle there..

Cheers for the reply Lebowski, yes, you could be right here about a possible metallic foil balloon or CGI.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I think it's a mylar balloon with sun reflecting off it, but YAY for stabilization!!!
If all UFO vids were so easy to watch, we may actually get somewhere, lol.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Okay...I want to believe every bit as much as you do...believe you me, but....what I see is a partially deflated mylar balloon with some kind of design on it involving an exceptionally reflective spot that catches the sun's rays from time to time depending on which way the air currents are turning it.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by gemineye
I think it's a mylar balloon with sun reflecting off it, but YAY for stabilization!!!
If all UFO vids were so easy to watch, we may actually get somewhere, lol.

Yeah, I certainly do love me some stabilization.

The object, however, does not seem to exhibit any behavior that you can call even close to "alien." It just floats and rolls. Nothing that a simply mylar balloon wouldn't do.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
By jove it does look like a mylar balloon......
But....ah well i could only watch about the first 2 min....
If it is some kind of inertialess massless effect for a drive, and operates in a kind of ion bubble, would it really matter to it what position it occupied in our three dimensions?
Relative to it, there would be no effects felt on board, so maybe they were aiming sensor arrays?
Having some kind of control malfunction?
The size is hard to judge for these eyes, (used to be sharper)but if this is only small it could be some kind of remote vehicle with reception problems?
maybe some kind of local interferance as well...?tracked by a high powered radar or other disruptive device we have positioned either in space or on earth?
ah , well, its probably just a mylar balloon......but

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever

Balloon? This thing is more disk-shaped, look more closely.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Interesting vid. It could be a mylar balloon. I only watched the first 2 minutes. Does it do anything like speed up or turn purposefully? If you really think its a craft, you might try plotting the undulating movements to see if there is a pattern.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Neurolanis

Most mylar party balloons are shaped like (flatish) this rather than spherical.

edit on 19-1-2011 by GirlGenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
As far as I know Brian Mcphee has filmed quite a lot of anomalies over Stirling for
quite a few yrs,I really doubt any of them are CGI.Not sure if they are UFO`s or not,but they are not computer generated imo.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Stabilizing a faked CGI video seems like a lot of trouble to go to. I've personally never seen any fakes that have been stabilized. But who knows, maybe they are going that extra mile for ultra-believability.

My guess is that at the very least this is not CGI.

9 minutes of footage is also a good sign. A large proportion of fakes are very short in duration.

The periodic lighting of the left side seems to indicate a reflection of the sun and is consistent with the direction of the sun near the end of the video, however, it isn't constant like you might expect from a mylar balloon. This might suggest that the object has corners and is tumbling in a random manor causing the periodic reflections. or the object itself is the source of the light.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
while i agree it makes sense to look at it as a mylar baloon at no point does it appear inflated. its always appears as a black flat circle like a hole in the sky and occasionally it turns (what seems arbitrarily and very well may be) over and we can see the sun reflecting off of it. the thing for me is if this was a mylar balloon the sun would reflect off of it the whole time, both sides. i don't think that someone would know that covering half a shiny balloon in some construction paper would cause a visual affect such as the one seen in the vid, but yet again people do some pretty amazing stuff.

note: oh and another thing; whats it doing at 6:38 to about 6:47?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This vid was sent i believe to this u-tube user who advertises to stabilized anyones UFO vids;

Here is his profile on his U-Tube channel;

Profile Name:Thomas Channel Views:11,373 Total Upload Views:134,768 Age:38 Joined:19 March 2009 Subscribers:432 Stabilized UFO Videos ------------------------------------------- If you like my work, please feel free to give me a donation, even 1$ or € will help. area2000.kilu.de... ------------------------------------------- You want an interesting UFO-Video stabilized? Contact me! Even if the Vid. isn`t on Youtube! Send me the Vid. and I do my best.

here is his link if you want your UFO vids stabilized ; area2000.kilu.de...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron

If that is a flying saucer, then the pilot is dead drunk....and that is the most unstable vehicle ever!

Balloon!?!?!?!?! LOLOL ...wow

If you have done any research as to how a Flying Saucer might work then one possibility that I find very credible is this:
- Just because you see with your eyes a UFO going up and down really fast or suddenly doing a 90 degree turn that doesn't necessarily mean that's whats happening. The UFO is in its own distortion of space and time, manipulating gravity, so even though it appears to be doing crazy stuff in our eyes that's not really what it is doing.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

My first thought was 'who cares?....it probably flew back to Orion by now' seeing this was 2006.
But as soon as I started watching this apparent "deflated Mylar balloon' video' this caught my eye.

What was that? Lens flare in the shape of a disc?

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Originally posted by gavron

Balloon!?!?!?!?! LOLOL ...wow

If you have done any research as to how a Flying Saucer might work then one possibility that I find very credible is this:
- Just because you see with your eyes a UFO going up and down really fast or suddenly doing a 90 degree turn that doesn't necessarily mean that's whats happening. The UFO is in its own distortion of space and time, manipulating gravity, so even though it appears to be doing crazy stuff in our eyes that's not really what it is doing.

We usually see eye to eye on things dplum but to consider this being a craft is almost more funny.

What was it doing for 9 minutes? Spinning? Why? Whether alien or Human...why hang out and spin? Surely both sides (alien or human) have better things to do other than to spin for nearly 10 minutes. Perhaps not. Maybe it was on a lunch time break.

One must diligently scrutinize UFO tapes including but not limited to: what the alleged UFO was doing at the time.
I realize were don't know much about UFOs (organic or artificial) so we must depend on the (reasonable) art of deduction.

Hey, I am not saying this is 100% a Mylar balloon but I would say I am almost 100% positive it's not a craft though.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The object certainly looks helium filled, whether it be a mylar balloon or blow up seat cushion to swimming ring. In my opinion it certainly is not alien technology.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Well I agree in the sense that we should scrutinize all UFO videos. Also, I was more so just offering my opinion of why we see certain movements, I won't go all out and say this is an alien ufo because I of course can't know that.
I will say though that for us to assume that a UFO wouldn't sit there for 10 minutes is faulty logic. If it is a human UFO then it's possible its still in development and doing a test of some sort. Or maybe the technology is not perfect. Or, perhaps its sitting there because its monitoring and nothing is inside of it. Maybe it is a drone or probe of some sort that doesn't need occupants.
Anyways, there is a million answers to your questions that we can only speculate at. Honestly though, I really don't think its a balloon, I have witnessed a "wobbly" ufo for 10 minutes myself. I did have to wonder why it sat there and wobbled for 10 minutes.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join