It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney says he may have to have heart transplant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Source

Former Vice President Dick Cheney says he believes he'll have to make a decision on whether to have a heart transplant given his medical history.

This is laughable at best. I didn't realize demons had hearts but apparently so. Now the demons will expect to get the heart of someone living (or very recently deceased) to keep this rotten POS alive.

Maybe we'll get lucky and the heart he gets is the polar opposite of the one he has had. Wouldn't it be nice to wake up and realize he is no longer the rotten piece of filth that he has been for so long?

edit on 18-1-2011 by bozzchem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

It's shouldn't be complicated surgery, it's just a matter of taking one stone out and puting another one in. No blood loss to worry about, just keep him refrigerated to make sure the ice in his veins doesn't melt. Et voila.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by bozzchem

Perhaps they could give him a brain transplant as well?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That's sad. But he's lucky to have all the best treatments and doctors available to him. I'd venture to say he won't be on the regular UNOS waiting list though and that the usual criteria for transplant patients (age, habits, other diseases) won't apply. The elite do have their privileges.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Who will be in charge of Hell during his surgery? People should not be worried... Evil can't die.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Interesting report.

I have no problem with Cheney getting a heart transplant, just as long as he is willing to wait in line behind every single veteran requiring a new heart, whom served the US during Cheney's various administrative posts.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sounds like he'll be pulling a Christopher Skase.

Link

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

yeah good call ,

also he probably could go hunt down a pig and use that, thats about all hes good for. pig heart then again the animals he lies with are a lot worse and uncivilised then real pigs, poor piggys.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Cheney never had a heart, how could he have a transplant?

Seriously though, they guy is already a cyborg, whose heart are they gonna cut out that's perfectly healthy and how many people will he cut in front of on the waiting list, folks?
edit on 18-1-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

link   
This is just disgusting, If he does decide to get a transplant, how many Good people do you think he will cut in front of to get a new heart.

I remember a thread here on ATS about his last surgery, and I was disapointed that the Scum Bag made it through.

But now with all the talk about him possibly going to jail, I would rather see him prosecuted and hanged.

I want to call him another name besides Scum Bag, but thats not allowed here.

link   
he has probably already cut a living heart from one of his enemies.

maybe that poor guy he shot while duck hunting?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA
Interesting report.

I have no problem with Cheney getting a heart transplant, just as long as he is willing to wait in line behind every single veteran requiring a new heart, whom served the US during Cheney's various administrative posts.

I agree and send him to the worst VA hospital in the US for the operation.

HAY maybe we should have all congress members get there government payed medical care at VA hospitals.
It would be a lot cheaper and congress would see what the level of care the veteran in there districts were getting first hand.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
do you honestly think a person like that will wait in line? I assume not and would be surprised if he did. Anyways i hope his surgery goes bad. Keep your fingers crossed!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Fun fact: Cheney had an artificial heart and had no pulse.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many surgeons it will take to remove it from his chest?

Hopefully they'll have an extended lunch break before replacing it... Say, an hour or two... Just to make sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Now that you mention it, I think America could use a Cheney transplant.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This man is one of, if no the scum of the Earth.

This is quite surprising to be hearing about Cheney receiving a heart transplant.
I honestly did not think that people with no conscience or a soul. Considering that this man has put so much misery into so many people over the years. I mean look at how many Iraq War I veterans are suffering due to poor health, the lack of a proficient health care system, or both. He's no better than what you or I are and he should be put behind all of these vets that he has affected so much. We are talking about a man who single handedly got us into a fiasco that both he and Bush Sr. did not finish when they had the chance.

If he is not and put up at the front of a transplant list, then what is that going to show to a person that needs a heart transplant worse than him. It is going to show the person or persons in dire need of these transplants that their health problem doesn't matter to what most Americans and the rest of the world see as a heartless criminal. So what if he was the Vice President of the United States. That should not give the right him to be a higher priority than you or I would be. If you ask me, he needs to be thrown in a military brig with no chance of seeing the light of day.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You can almost here it now.

'Nurse.... scalpel'

'Nurse... Sternum saw'

'Nurse... A vial of holy water, a crucifix and a sharpened wooden stake'

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Wow, this far into the thread and no one has yet sugested that this must be disinfo, because the guy doesn't have one. Or made a tin man reference. Or asked if they'll put it on display as an example of the "black" heart.

I could go on and on with this one. I'm disappointed in you guys.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Gee, whatever happened to the elitist philosophy of population control and getting rid of "useless eaters" by letting them die.
Obviously not, when it involves themselves and theirs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join