It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.


Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.


Random musing from a drunk guy!

page: 1

log in


posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM

Hold your hand open out in the air. What do you hold?
Most would say nothing. This is false. there is no such thing as nothing. You hold space and in that space is infinite. You can't destroy it. Matteris also Infinite. You cant destroy it, it just changes forms. We are traveling 50,000 miles through space to a black hole. There are infiniteuniverses (Bubbles/energy inside.) traveling to infinite black holes. Ouroboro!
Each of these infinite black holes getting so compact they burst out creating new universes. This going on infinitely. Infinite black holes infiniteuniverses. static. The all is MIND = GOD.

God is the quantum, multidimensional, multiversal, consciousness that is eternal.

God is evolution. He started us all as fish, the rodents, then monkeys now humans.

So who is better? the brown or the white rodent? Can you imagine them fighting and killing over it when they are the same species! Wouldn't you thinkthey were silly! What if they were fighting and killing over who's religion was right. Wouldn't you think they were silly, when there is only one"GOD."

We are every thing in the universe experiencing its self. We are a small part of GOD.

Lets just say 100= infinity 97 percent would equal GOD and the other 3 percent that rebelled would be the destructive force. Why do bad things happento good people? There you go. You just got really unlucky. The best you can do is prey to your guardian angel My guardian angel is along with others.

Consciousness is divine. It's through GOD's intelligent evolution for us that we have gained consciousness. It's to bad people abuse their divine giftfor greed, hate, ect.
Those who abuse this gift of consciousness get stuck in the black hole/hell/abyss never to be written into life again.

We are within "GOD"
"One is only micrometers wide. The other is billions of light-years across. One shows neurons in a mouse brain. The other is a simulated image of theuniverse. Together they suggest the suprisingly similar patterns found in vastly different natural phenomena." -David Constantine

As above, So below

The incipient mystic will confess his faith to a universal religion. He will find out that
every religion has good points as well as bad ones. He will therefore keep the best of it for
himself and ignore the weak points, which does not necessarily mean that he must profess a
religion, but he shall express awe to each for of worship, for each religion has its proper
principle of God, whether the point in question be Christianity, Buddhism, Islam or any other
kind of religion. Fundamentally he may be faithful to his own religion. But he will not be
satisfied with the official doctrines of his Church, and will try to penetrate deeper into god’s
workshop. And such is the purpose of our initiation. According to the universal laws, the
mystic will form his own point of view about the universe which henceforth will be his
true religion. He will state that, apart from the deficiencies, each defender of religion will
endeavor to represent his religion as the best of all. Each religious truth is relative and the
comprehension of it depends on the maturity of the person concerned. Therefore the adept
does not interfere with anybody in this respect, nor will he try to sidetrack anyone from his
truth, criticize him, to say nothing of condemning him. At the bottom of his heart he may feel
sorry for fanatics or atheists without showing it outwardly. Let everybody hold on to what he
believes and makes him happy and content. Should everybody stick to this maxim, there
would be neither hatred nor religious dissensions on this earth. There would be no reason for
disputes and all turns of mind could exist happily side by side.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:20 PM
Buzz kill warning. Try sober, really. Your liver will thank you. Also if you value your mind, which it appears you do give it a break as thousands of brain cells are dying from the alcohol. Try the thread again when you are coherent.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:22 PM
reply to post by Iamschist

I think it's a great thread! lol. No buzz kill!

edit on 18-1-2011 by Terms777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 05:26 PM
Yep, Pal, sounds like ya had a few to many-- or maybe not enough

Go have a few more on me and come back and post some mores.


posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:11 AM
I'd probably like this thread better if you were high.

new topics

top topics

log in