It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure War Reaches Critical Mass: Bird, Fish and Political Deaths (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I am still not sure about David Wilcock, but he has written a fascinating article on his blog which links the war for/against disclosure, the use of HAARP as a last ditch attempt to stop beneveolent ET's from neutralising the dangerous technology of the Cabal, and the massive bird, fish and death die-offs, as well as the mass shooting in Tucson. The article also contains some fascinating info on UFO's etc.

I thought I'd post it for general discussion!

Snippet:

INSIDER WAR FOR DISCLOSURE REACHES CRITICAL MASS

The mass, worldwide bird and fish deaths are obviously not due to fireworks or cold weather. Nor can they be blamed on a thinning ozone layer or toxic gases.

I believe the birds are casualties in a worldwide war for Disclosure that has now reached critical mass -- complete with frantic political assassinations in a last-ditch attempt to stave off the inevitable.

Brazil, Russia, India and China have all apparently been contacted by positive ETs who are finally intervening to stop these negative forces on Earth -- by physically destroying their classified, back-engineered military equipment.

My insiders have told me the damage to the classified military infrastructure has been vast and unrelenting. This arsenal would otherwise have been used to fake an alien invasion -- in the hopes of creating a worldwide dictatorship.

HAARP is being used to 'shield' the areas that are being zapped -- but in the process it is causing obvious, mass deaths of birds and fish worldwide. The war has now reached critical mass -- where it is starting to become obvious.

These same positive ETs have told the Indian government they intend to openly reveal themselves to humanity in December of next year. We are finally close enough to this event that 'Management' is now allowing the ETs to do some housecleaning.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

All sorts of interesting possiblilities here.

What if the "Illuminati" and the "aliens" are false flags to steer the public opinion. Then when whatever PTB blue beam the "aliens" they are seen as concurring heros against the "evil illuminati." Verner Von Braun (NAZI insider) said this was their plan years ago!

And the rich laugh their way to the bank!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't buy it just for the fact that he
says something about stopping the visitors from intervening
If they are here I would bet my house that there would be no stopping them from doing what they please.
just my honest opinion

edit on 17-1-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the link, haven't ever stumbled upon this site before. I see a lot of great correlation in his writings.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Oh come on, it's obvious enough that he is just sorting his story to fit stuff that goes on or stuff that has always been going on but is now reported on more so than ever before. The internet allows most Earthlings in this day and age(this wasn't even the case 10 years ago mind you) to pick up news from anywhere on the globe. People like this fellow are in it for the money. M O N E Y.

And maybe, just maybe, they are getting paid to keep a lot of people distracted. I can see a conspiracy in that one!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Nah... things are only going to get stranger... More animals will be leaving because the Earth is quickly changing in frequency. For some species this is a deliberate choice. Expect more of that and of course more natural disasters.

The benevelant ETs are part of the dark cabal themselves, they are the ring leaders.

It's going to be fun to see what happens when they step in. Though, their ultimate goal is to lead as many offworld as possible. There is already a population of up to 2 million on Mars. Nibiru is the other holding pen.

Staying with Earth in these changing times is organic ascension. Try not to give your power away to technology too much, unless you enjoy that sorta thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Conspiracies within conspiracies, like the proverbial russian dolls.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Well, that's exactly what he says - they are trying to fight back with their HAARP, but have no chance whatseover.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

It's possible, in this sea of disinfo and info we often have nothing to rely on but our intuition or common sense. I put it up in that spirit, as I said in the OP. Only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Damage to military installations such as? I am not aware of any. However the simulataenous dying of fish and birds around the world is very mysterious indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
'They' are here.

Project blue beam is nothing more than a disinfo hoax to allay the suspicions of mankind that what they will be seeing soon, instead of the tired old refrain of chinese lanterns, balloons, swamp gas,etc, will be holographic projections.

The truth and proof lays with gold.

How much of gold and their weight had been dug up over the few centuries?
How massive would be a fleet be to transport this resource to their final destination in space?
And where are all the real ingots of gold today?

Think the spanish armada.Only this time, it aint the seas, it will be comming from space.

If it aint so serious, I would say shiver me timbers and hoist the colors

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradiselost333

I don't buy it just for the fact that he
says something about stopping the visitors from intervening
If they are here I would bet my house that there would be no stopping them from doing what they please.
just my honest opinion

edit on 17-1-2011 by paradiselost333 because: (no reason given)

Keep in mind who may be terrestial to Earth as well but are non human and rule. So it is a possibility.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Since I had stepped into the rabbit hole, may as well go the whole length.

For centuries, even though mankind had witnessed UFOs,. there was little interaction with them except for a few cases of abductions. Largely they had left mankind alone.

Their sole purpose is only gold production and nothing else. They don't give a damn about mankind, or how they evolved, so long as their single mindedness pursuit of gold is not hampered in any way. They fly our skies with impunity, and fear not our pathetic weapons, the way the lord of the manor would not be bothered with a stone thrown upon their carriage.

Their puppets had done pretty well with our civilisation stages, keeping it a secret while getting rich and priviledge in everyway.

Thus, my suggestion is to let these..beings..take what they want ...without any interference from us. The more we resist, it would not end well with us all, for they have capabilities unimaginable at todays current knowledge of science, and could easily wipe us out , as they had thousands of years ago with civilisations that resisted them, based upon current archeological diggings that our civilisation dates back further than we had known before.

It is only gold, only a resource. Gifted precious lives are far far more important than all the gold in the universe. There won't be any landing at the White House. They will simply go where their gold is stored currently at - world's end. Only those who live near world's end will get to see the fleet up front and will be alarmed, but then, 'they' don't give much damn about us anyway, so long as we do not hinder them.

The only ones who will resist are the military industrial complex, for they are the ones with the most to lose. Once mankind realized that they had been duped, their and their families will be brought to justice, and may even be executed for their crimes and duplicities upon mankind. They will be the ones who will demand and fool us into resistance, and fight with the 'beings', whom will only bat a contemptous eyelid at us, and wipe us all out as humanity had been before.

But as we evolve in peace, one day our future generations will overtake them in scientifc knowledge and they will be the ones to pay for what had been done to us this civilisation. We must be patient, for we are not ready and capable yet, but one day we mankind will.

Do consider my post with all serious consideration, for the future of mankind right now lays in your hands, in the absence of physical evidences that there is no way human ability can provide, but constructed based upon logic and reason of how we humans behave, and had behaved for centuries......
edit on 17-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I believe that the big guy's, "sota speak" (the grey's) are in alliance with the shadow gov's. Because there are reports of black unmarked helicopters wich fallow after these crafts abduct cattle, I mean sure they could take what they want but they might -fallow the laws of the land- which is the shadow gov'... just maybe... just maybe...?
I'm really lost on trying to figure out why "they" would need specific parts of bovine just for DNA...???
But any ways we will never know whats really going on till its in front of our faces

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

SEPTEMBER

9/30: 6 Million Computers and 1000 Enterprises Hit by Virus in China (Opposing Factions -- Insider War)
www.foxbusiness.com...

9/30: Start-up of Iran’s Bushehr Nuclear Plant Delayed By Virus
www.bbc.co.uk...

(11/26): Stuxnet Virus Almost Impossibly Sophisticated (Extraterrestrial-Designed)
www.foxnews.com...

OCTOBER

10/13: OPENING OF PACKAGES BY WORLD LEADERS -- REJECTION OF DEMANDS

10/21: Exxon Mobil Oil Refinery Near Chicago Has Equipment Failure
www.bloomberg.com...

10/22: Oil Refinery in Rodeo, CA Has Equipment Failure
www.mercurynews.com...

10/22: Brand New UK Nuclear Submarine "HMS Astute" Loses Power, Runs Aground Off Scotland
www.reuters.com...

10/23: 1/9th of US Missile Arsenal Taken Offline for One Hour
www.cbsnews.com...

10/23: US Lost Command of 1/9th of Nuclear Arsenal -- Unprecedented, Enormous Failure
gizmodo.com...

10/28: French Warship to Join US Fleet -- Escalating Persian Gulf Tensions
www.presstv.ir...

10/31: French Nuclear Aircraft Carrier Breaks Down Enroute to Persian Gulf
www.presstv.ir...

NOVEMBER

11/3: Electrical Fault Causes Largest American Nuclear Power Plant to Shut Down
nuclearstreet.com...

11/4: Quantas Airlines Grounds All Airbus A380s After Engine Fire Over Indonesia
www.huffingtonpost.com...

11/5: Engine Problems Hit Second Quantas Aircraft -- This Time a Boeing 747-400
www.reuters.com...

11/7: 911 Emergency System Equipment Failure in Atlanta
www.ajc.com...

11/8: Quantas Uncovers More Engine Problems
www.abc.net.au...

11/8: “Complete Coincidence” as Two Different Nuclear Plants Shut Down Within One Hour – New York and Vermont
www.nydailynews.com... xzz14hcA0Qyw

11/8: Carnival Splendor Cruise Ship's Propulsion and Communication Systems Destroyed, Ship Stranded for Days
www.dailymail.co.uk...

11/8: Equipment Failure Causes 15 Time Warner Channels (If Not All of Them) to Freeze for 90 Minutes
blog.cleveland.com...

11/8: Time Warner Blackout Included NBC’s George W. Bush Interview and “The Event”
chronicle.northcoastnow.com...

11/9: Massive Missile Launch Occurs Off LA Coast, Still Unexplained
news.yahoo.com...

11/9/2007: Chinese Sub Appears in US Navy Exercise -- Huge Shock and Embarassment (Same Day as 2010 Missile)
www.dailymail.co.uk...

11/10: Mystery Contrail May Have Been An Airplane (Not)
www.foxnews.com...

11/10: Rocketry Expert Confirms It Was a Solid Propellant Missile
www.cbsnews.com...

11/10: Weird Line of “Fire” Hangs in NY Skyline
newyork.cbslocal.com...

11/15: BP Texas Oil Refinery Fails, Releases Hydrogen Sulfide
www.bloomberg.com...

11/28: Kansas Oil Refinery Has Equipment Failure, Releases Hydrogen Sulfide and Sulfur Dioxide
www.bloomberg.com...

DECEMBER

12/4: Louisiana Oil Refinery Has Fiery Equipment Failure
www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
In the event if the insignificant nobody me suggestions failed and our civilisation gets wiped out with a fight initiated by TPTB whom are only out to save their own skins, then we mankind have a responsibility to help the remnants who may survived.

As a 5 year old inquisitive kid, I was never satisfied with answers given by my teachers. While my parents would always dump me at the toys department while they shop, I would make my way to the bookstores. The range of 'how things work' encyclopedias held more interest for me, with its colored pictures/diagrams and simple explantions rather than stuffy oratorial dictations by my teachers, and I did manage to learn more from those books than while in schools.

In 2008, the Norwegian govt had build a Millenium Seed Vault in one of the remote islands in the the Arctic. It would be good if such books and instruction manuals were keep there as well, so that the next civilisation that grows upon our ashes, will have a far better headstart than we this civilisation ever had.....

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

sadly you have about a year left before you are removed from earth.
the cosmic government want disclosure after you uhave left,for well me and a few million benevolent synths whom are allowed to stay.

they fear a public backlash over what has occured on earth.
i pray you all find out the truth.
and this is it,you are here to tighten laws yet many crimes have been committed that have nothing to do with tightening the law.
in short the mission was a catastrophe where many innocents were murdered unnesecerily,hence the trials..

top topics

join