It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mugshot of Jared Loughner is doctored / fake! : photo proof! plz spread the word

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

*snip*

‎-;[@ ThE MuGSHoT oF JaReD LoUGHNeR iS a DoCToReD PHoTo @];-

After watching this video on Jared Loughner’s mugshot having telltale signs of having been PhotoShopped: www.youtube.com...

A friend and I decided to take the mugshot and put it into Photoshop to see what we saw when we zoomed in, and the signs of it having been doctored are there. Eyebrows, bridge of nose, neck, cheeks.

Two of the most mind-boggling alterations that we noticed was that 1. his shirt has been outlined in black and 2. his mouth has been made to look like a crazy leer / Joker grin.

~The right side of the corner of his mouth has been extended. If you look you can see the natural endpoint to his smile -and that it’s been extended. It’s impossible for his smile to extend to the endpoint depicted in the picture unless his mouth was slashed at the corner.

Why was his mugshot altered?

Anyone have any thoughts on this? / Any pro graphic designers that can confirm or deny that this picture has been altered?

My friend and I discovered this: This is breaking news! >>>Please spread the word!

xx

The Hot Sauce Committee

*snip*

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 16-1-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
yea i am the first one too show ats this video, i was going to make a thread on it but changed my mind s & f but can you tell us why they faked it! thats the question? what are you thinking

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Oh that is odd.

There is a black line outlining his shirt. Strange.

I went to CNN to look at their pics.

Guess what?

ALL of the pics I keep finding there of this mug shot are cropped and do not show the shirt at all.

What's up with that? Hmmm....

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Other then making him look crazy I would guess that he might have had a few bruises around his face area. My understanding was that he was tackled by the crowd, and held until the Police could arrive. I am sure some of the crowd were very tempted to punch him in the face a few times until they arrived. The Police also were well aware that this mug shot would be splattered all over the MSM now and for years to come. Maybe they wanted to make sure the public was once again aware that we were dealing with a "lone nut". Does that term sound familiar?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi, it is not about the video. The video lead a friend and I to check out the mugshot in photoshop and what we noticed was shocking.

1. The very clear fact his shirt was outlined in black

and 2. most mind-boggling; the right hand side corner of his mouth was created to look like a Joker grin. The smile created is humanly impossible unless his mouth was slit at the side.

Please see for yourself. I tried to post the pic on here but only a link to it came up. Here's a link to my Tumbler with the pics and info all in one place.

thehotsaucecommitteeishere.tumblr.com...

Thanks for checking and responding to my post!

It's appreciated!!!

Do spread the word!

xx

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could we get some verification on this, and possibly reduce the title from all caps.

I'm very intersted, but I would like to hear from more photoshoppers on the matter. I'll do some investigating myself.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

VeniVidi, that doesnt explain why he was given a Joker grin/smirk. He was beaten up? The photo is a complete fabrication and it seems its to make him look crazy. Yes. But why? It seems it's to "sell" their "story" to the public.

In my opinion
edit on 16-1-2011 by thehotsaucecommittee because: typo

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I've thought his mugshot was altered since I first saw it. I am a digital artist and even tho I didn't examine the photo closely to me it was obvious just from looking at it. For what reason they would do it - someone in the dept wanted to play with photoshop, some others there may not even have noticed what was done. Another thought, they wanted him to look psycho so they had the tech spice it up. I bet Jared even wonders if he looks like that.

Good work S @ F

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is interesting, and i can sort of see whats being said in both the video and the post.
Why would it need to be doctored though? To hide wounds?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Well, no-one wants to execute the 'boy next door' now do they? Or to show proof of police brutality either...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e180979bcc3e.jpg[/atsimg]

There you go OP.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

THANK YOU SBCTINFANTRY!!!!! @];-

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
he sure looks like the guy in this video www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It does look like he got the heck beat out of him and then they photoshopped the pic. Even his eye looks kind of blackened. Hmmm weird indeed.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ats thread

A little late on this, its been floating around for awhile, in fact the above thread is from about 9 hours ago or so.

Ive seen so many images of his mugshot its hard to even tell which one was the original now.
It is common for news outlets to alter pics slightly to their judgement on what would show up best on their show using their equiptment, or in their newspaper/magazine etc...

From what ive seen mostly there were some of the autofix features used, such as balancing color and contract....the shadows are definetly gone in the images ive seen today from what ive seen over the past few.

For all we know, these images have been altered numerous times as they get passed from hand to hand...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Hi youdidntseeme.

Yes I posted this about 9 hours ago and it was removed because I had just joined ATS and didnt have 1, much less 20 posts. I didnt realize that was necessary, so I posted and it was deleted.

Glad its here now because I'd like people to see what my friend and I discovered and get the word out.

Your theory doesn't hold. If you look at the newspaper covers when the mugshot was released the impossible Joker grin is there.
edit on 16-1-2011 by thehotsaucecommittee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
They edit someones mouth to make it look more Joker like? Due to equipment technicalities? Sure, whatever you say.

In real life IF they are really editing this stuff like this, its PROOF that we are being lied to.

They should be sued in a court of law, honestly.

That's if they are really editing photos of a accused killer to make him look even worse than he already is...it's criminal to do this.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
They edit someones mouth to make it look more Joker like? Due to equipment technicalities? Sure, whatever you say.

In real life IF they are really editing this stuff like this, its PROOF that we are being lied to.

They should be sued in a court of law, honestly.

That's if they are really editing photos of a accused killer to make him look even worse than he already is...it's criminal to do this.

~WORD EM UPS MUZZLEFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
My .02 cents?

The fact that somebody, or several somebodies, took it upon themselves to whap Loughner upside the head, without concern for symmetrical swelling has accidentally given the conspiracy theory community something to get sidetracked by.

Of course there's no symmetry to his face. He got his arse kicked.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

My .02 cents?

The fact that somebody, or several somebodies, took it upon themselves to whap Loughner upside the head, without concern for symmetrical swelling has accidentally given the conspiracy theory community something to get sidetracked by.

Of course there's no symmetry to his face. He got his arse kicked.

~Heff

Yeah, and dont forget they also slit the side of his mouth to give him the impossible Joker grin he has in the photo. Conspiracy yes. Theory? Absolutely not. Its a fact. Its there. The photo was doctored.
edit on 16-1-2011 by thehotsaucecommittee because: additional statement

top topics

<<   2 >>

join