It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mugshot of Jared Loughner is doctored / fake! : photo proof! plz spread the word

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thehotsaucecommittee

You are familiar with the concepts of smirking and of facial elasticity I assume? The guy is smirking. That explains the seeming non symmetry of his face in the pic.

Another obviously doctored image here:

Personally I think the conspiracy isn't about his smirk, it's about whether or not somebody with a soul and a solid fist was there to wipe it off of Loughners face after this picture was snapped.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
why is it in the artist rendering in court 2 days after the mugshot he has hair?www.msnbc.msn.com... how can you grow hair tht much in 2days?
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Heff,

Add a Jokeresque-slit to the left side (our right side view) of Mona Lisa's face and then you can compare the smirks and say they're equal.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi, I'm from the internet and happen to have extensive knowledge with shooping #.

To follow an old meme, this pic is shooped. I can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few shoops in my day.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Unless in real life it's possible to spawn distorted pixels on your face I don't see how you can deny it's a shop.

It's clear as day and every hall mark of a shoop, from distortions in the skin from stretching and pulling, to misplaced pixels, discoloration, and clear physical details just not matching with reality.

But hey, if you think pixels exist in real life then fine by me.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
why is it in the artist rendering in court 2 days after the mugshot he has hair?www.msnbc.msn.com... how can you grow hair tht much in 2days?
edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

Yes we noticed that too. The picture shows him with hair in the courtroom but the articles written by everyone from the times to random papers state he was clean shaven. Yet the court artists sketches show him with hair.

It doesn't make sense. At all.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

maybe the conspiracy is they want us to think theres a conspiracy , can they really be this sloppy? its like its on purpose! from the start of this story

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

While it might be compelling to some, simply tossing around terminology and statements without any critical substantiation is a pointless endeavor. A shopped picture is easy to identify in several ways. It would take the ATS photo experts about 2 minutes to be in here with hard data showing just how this picture was changed.

Their absence speaks volumes about this theory.

And even if the picture in THIS thread is shopped, it would have to be analytically compared to the original.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Two of the most mind-boggling alterations that we noticed was that 1. his shirt has been outlined in black

Before you get to crazy calling this mugshot as being manipulated, I think you may want to see a couple of things...

First the mugshot of Jared Loughner

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64def0133c1b.jpg[/atsimg]

Yes, you see a black outline with his shirt, but now look at the following pics...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/39b5eef321e6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4cf873721e4.jpg[/atsimg]

Please notice the black outline in the pictures above and you will see the same thing in all three pictures.A black outline, so I would have to say the pics of Jared Loughner are not doctored but what we see is because of the camera and lighting that is used for mugshots.Police departments aren't using the best cameras available. A link to some mugshots that you can see the pics I provided and more...

www.thesmokinggun.com...
edit on 16-1-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: added link

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Heff,

From newspaper covers when the mugshot was released, to magazine covers to mugshots on the web : They ALL have THE IMPOSSIBLE JOKER SLIT on the right side of his mouth. See for yourself. You don't need to be an expert or have a degree to see it. -It is there in plain sight.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Hi Tsurfer2000,

Thank you for the pics and comparison. I just put them into photoshop and zoomed in on them and 2 things.

1. The black line is pixilated and there but not cartoon-like and visibly drawn in.

2. These pictures if you look at them have NO signs of being Photoshopped. No blur or brush tool use. On the other hand Jardes picture is covered with telltale signs of the use of these tools.

Also you did not address the Joker smile/slit made on the right side of his face.

The natural endpoint to his smile can plainly be seen *and where the impossible added on slit to create a smirk starts.

This picture is completely doctored. It has been altered from its original state.

Look at his mouth. ---Its impossible.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

It does look like it has been manipulated his eyes also look swollen like he's been crying which you wouldn't expect from someone so cold natured and psychotic.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
There's an earlier thread about this issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join