It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Truth Has ALWAYS Been Non-Violent

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
9/11 Truth Has ALWAYS Been Non-Violent
January 15, 2011 Author: Jon Gold
911truthnews.com...

In case you hadn’t noticed, the obvious campaign by the corporate media to paint anyone that questions the official account of 9/11 as a violent murderer has been stepped up a notch.

In the past, we’ve had people like Glenn Beck say that Holocaust Denying murderers (now he’s saying we are a “Recipe For Disaster“). The “Pentagon Shooter” was painted as a 9/11 Truther. Now, the recent Tucson shooter, and an Asset Manager have been painted as people on the side of 9/11 Justice. Just go to screwloosechange or Media Matters to see what the so-called “debunkers” are saying. They have gone to [big]GREAT LENGTHS[/big] to help the media out with their campaign.

As I mentioned in my article The Facts Speak For Themselves, the corporate media has gone to great lengths to avoid anything having to do with real 9/11 Justice, and instead, has chosen to attack those seeking it. This is nothing new, but it must be addressed.

9/11 Truth or 9/11 Justice has [big]ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS[/big] stood for non-violent action. This posting from 2006 at 911Truth.org entitled, “Now That You Know, What Can You Do?” talks about “Nonviolent Action.” A post of mine from 2007 entitled, “The 9/11 Truth Movement I Belong To…” says “the 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to is non-violent.” The The 2008 Declaration for Standards and Strategies for 9/11 Truth specifically calls for “A dedication to rational, respectful, and nonviolent debate and activism.”

Let’s be very clear, Anyone who acts violently does [big]NOT[/big] represent this cause.

No matter how many times the media say otherwise.

"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it."
– Gandhi

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by shure

So, the 9/11 truther who threw a brick through my friends car window when my friend refused to answer any more of the assinine questions the truther had about Flight 77 was non-violent? Curious.....what is your definition of non-violent?

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
If its true, I think the person who threw the rock is an IDIOT and should be put on a boat with CIT/P4T/NPT Conspiracy theorist's.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It has been the 9/11 deniers that pushed for war and killed an estimated 6 million people over many years of conflict. They also lie. The truthers just want answers and an end to the senseless slaughter. Accountability is only dangerous for those that do need to account. Accountability is safe for society as it regulates the power and avoids reckless and destructive decisions.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by shure

So, the 9/11 truther who threw a brick through my friends car window when my friend refused to answer any more of the assinine questions the truther had about Flight 77 was non-violent? Curious.....what is your definition of non-violent?

You think that's bad VT, I had a group of 9/11 Debunkers pistol whip me just because I said JREF stands for "Just Really Educated Fools" ...Talk about asinine.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by shure

That was a person, not a movement. That person was acting on his own accord and contrary to the beliefs of the movement. He was violent AND he was a truther. He was not violent BECAUSE he was a truther.

See how this works?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillresearchn911

I never tried to claim that all of the Official Story supporters were non-violent. Try rereading the OP.

top topics

join